Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? (86164 Views)

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by princekevo(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2009
@ poster
Toasting a girl in the in the public?
You guy should tell him the truth, the percentage of you getting her number is very slim is you are not careful as many will wanna give up their contacts to a stranger. Becoz even if you no f**k up on your own side majority of women are always conscious of what the environment they are thinks of them at every moment.
So being in a public bus she will definitely be conscious of what people around will think of her knowing that she is giving out her number to a man she jst met inside the bus.
Be wise and make use ur common sense, study the environment first b4 you end up getting disgraced.
You can start up formal conversation with her, but not jst directly jumping into exchange of contacts or letting her know your intention.
As some sharp guys will forfeit their bus stop jst to create a good communication atmosphere. Let the exchange of contacts be the last thing and don't start by asking her number, but start by giving her urs to see her reaction. You can only get 2 response from her, OH Here is mine or I will give you a call. If you get the 2nd response mate you can then ask or leave it up to your fate to decide.
One more last thing remove that idea of beautiful woman in your head. See women as same, they are all beautiful depending on the beholder. If you have ever toasted a woman you think she is not beautiful in a bus the same way you can approach the one you think she is a princess

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by rasputinn(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2009
Una do well oo
O boy gather your liver,no matter how beautiful or otherwise,deep down every girl/lady is still a girl/lady
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by aomom(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2009
princekevo:

@ poster
Toasting a girl in the in the public?
You guy should tell him the truth, the percentage of you getting her number is very slim is you are not careful as many will wanna give up their contacts to a stranger. Becoz even if you no f**k up on your own side majority of women are always conscious of what the environment they are thinks of them at every moment.
So being in a public bus she will definitely be conscious of what people around will think of her knowing that she is giving out her number to a man she jst met inside the bus.
Be wise and make use your common sense, study the environment first b4 you end up getting disgraced.
You can start up formal conversation with her, but not jst directly jumping into exchange of contacts or letting her know your intention.
As some sharp guys will forfeit their bus stop jst to create a good communication atmosphere. Let the exchange of contacts be the last thing and don't start by asking her number, but start by giving her urs to see her reaction. You can only get 2 response from her, OH Here is mine or I will give you a call. If you get the 2nd response mate you can then ask or leave it up to your fate to decide.
One more last thing remove that idea of beautiful woman in your head. See women as same, they are all beautiful depending on the beholder. If you have ever toasted a woman you think she is not beautiful in a bus the same way you can approach the one you think she is a princess

good!

while will u wana run afta some1 u av seen just once u ought to be careful! u go after the ones you av seen often nat u see blue today mu want her, black tomorrow u want her, hav some self control brother, so you dont pick the bad ones. i rather go for my friends than a total stranger that i dont know jack about!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by na2day2(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2009
mykel25:

I don't like the idea of talking to a girl the first time I'm meeting her, but beautiful chics I met in the bus or road side slipped off my fingers which I lived to regret

all u need to do is tell the girl, nne, e get one thing wey i wan yan u, try meet me for corner  grin grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2009
I m all ears , this topic is very important not only to the poster.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2009
y do u want 2 toast her? leave her alone
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2009
na wao! you wan toast girl for molue? grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by rudegirl: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2009
DON'T BOTHER YOUR SELF SPEAKING IN ENGLISH JUST Speak YOUR LOCAL YABS.
you'll always find a local match of likes in a bus,,

AGBEROOO ,  cheesy grin shocked
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by aomom(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2009
rudegirl:

DON'T BOTHER YOUR SELF SPEAKING IN ENGLISH JUST Speak YOUR LOCAL YABS.
you'll always find a local match of likes in a bus,,

AGBEROOO ,  cheesy grin shocked
truly thou art rude
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nezan(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2009
hmm hm
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by donsteady(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2009
@poster, how old are you? do you have a girl friend? have you have toast a girl befor? how did you? you can aply the same mentored , look let me tell u the truth, the way u dey trip for girls na so girls they trip for guys too, so no get am twisted, if girl no like u it means she no like u, and if she like you, she go dey smile even if u tell her say she look like obasanjo, just talk to any girl like how u go talk to your younger sister, no consider them too important, na person like u dey spoil everything for us, like for me sha, if girl no dey drive BMW or MB then forget her, she no rish, i no go fit they send her card, beside no give any girl any money for any reason, after all na u want satisfy her, girls pay more than guys if only u know whats up. no try to take any girl responsibility, until u condition her, like get her preg or she agree to be your wife.
now let talk abt toasting, just walk to her, no ask her number or anything, tell her how good she is looking and add small thin to make her smile, if she no smile just walk out of her and say i am sorry i thought i am talking to a civilized girl. she go fit cry, i dont know if this will walk in nigeria ooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2009
@poster

just walk up to her and offer her a recharge card grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by julianH(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2009
jingoma:

My Experience: Beautiful Chicks are easier to toast than the "so-so" or ugly chicks. Case n Point- Beautiful chicks admire your confidence as most guys are scared to approach them but the other category (girls) are defensive because they lack self confidence and immediately assume you are after just one thing therefore give you a lot of static. Try it walk up to a beautiful chick with confidence tell her how she caught your attention and you will like to know her some more, bring her down, Done! You’re in

To buttress this point: You don't really have to "toast" a girl.
When you meet anyone (girls now) that attracts your fancy,
try starting a conversastion with her.
You can start the talk with the wheather of the day, fashion, your immediate environment,
the government - anything at all - depending on the situation.

Having done the above, ask of her opinion(s) about some of the issues you raised.
No matter what she said, dont criticize or ague heatedly!
You can also aske where she came from as in her state etc.

Dont be in a hurry to ask for her name, place of residence and phone number;
just let the moment present itself if you know what i mean.
If you play your card well she might even volunteer these info F.O.C
try not to start a discussion with how wonderful she looks etc as they are used to that!
Give them lines that are not common and make them wonder!

Dont say too much about yourself and the things you do (occupation) etc.

If you have been where i am coming from you can just set the ball rolling
and you see them doing the rest of the work!

for more info send a mail to: theidealman4u@gmail.com

HAPPY HUNTING!
I DON HANG MY BOOTS - SINCE! grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by okeey(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2009
not a big thing
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Ben13: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2009
nice one wink
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by adeola09: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2009
wow so funni if u av dat i mind itz gona be trouble free her,til u guyz are off the bus,gudluck anyway
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Harmilton(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2009
Ladies are very so u go 2 dem a special technix.(hi,wth a li2l smile on ur face).
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by omohwunmmy: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2009
no respectable lady who knows her worth will listen to crap from a guy all in the name of "toasting" in a bus or on the street. just stick to toasting people u are familiar with.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by candylips(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
@poster actually i dont enter public bus and don't walk on the street
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaybee3(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
candylips:

chairman, so u fly from your house to your job
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by alex406(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2009
candylips:

Even say na us pupsy get this world,no dey come here come dey decieve people,only God knows if na bycicle u dey always ride around.F**k off man.U no get point,that is not what the poster is asking from you, Liar.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2009
Maybe he drives undecided.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaybee3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Maybe he drives undecided.
Still   tongue
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by KennyG6(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
or he no get work
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by candylips(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
alex406:

Even say na us pupsy get this world,no dey come here come dey decieve people,only God knows if na bycicle u dey always ride around.mess off man.U no get poimt,that is not what the poster is asking from you, Liar.

lol  cheesy
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
jay bee:

Still   tongue
Gosh why did you quote my typo embarassed. The internet English warriors will be on my case now tongue
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2009
i got ur back sexy thang wink
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
Thanks babes kiss
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by PurestBoy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
candylips:

You don't want on the street?? Are u disabled??
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by alex406(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
PurestBoy:

You don't want on the street?? Are u disabled??
My Guy whats good,its been a long time man,hw is the whole area doing?Bubbling?
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by bloggz: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
all these naija boiz don turn something else, see as dem analyse am, an average 9ja boy na yahoo boy wn it comes to woman matter, dey will so defraud the innocent girl, grin bt u go fear some gals nah! dey full house 4 u shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Frankies(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
Dont just conclude that every girl you see in public will always be yours. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.