Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship (5919 Views)

What makes a perfect relationship? / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by nobble: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
[b]The A B C of true love. A- you must ABSTAIN. B- you must BE FAITFULL. C- you must use CONDOM to protect unwanted pregnancy and to stay free from HIV/AIDs shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by koolchicco: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
nobble:

[b]The A B C of true love. A- you must ABSTAIN. B- you must BE FAITFULL. C- you must use CONDOM to protect unwanted pregnancy and to stay free from HIV/AIDs shocked shocked shocked

Hehehe. grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by sollex(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
For a relationship to be on the part of perfection there must be MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING and FEAR OF GOD. For without which others cannot hold firmly.
I say this because all others are hinged on the success of the above and the list is endless.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by dkings101(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
They say too much of everything is bad so avoid to make everything to much. Once you can do tat, I think U can make him b urs only n here r some tips:

1. Too much of sex is bad, don't make him think U r in the relationship cos U wan to shizzle ur nizzle.
2. Too much communication also is bad, give him space to do his things and not buzzing him owez with phone calls cos he would be fade up with the call and feel U r disturbing him. A msg would do.
3. Seeing and everyday is bad, Both of you would begin to find fault in each other which would lead to arguement and quarrel which is not good for a relationship.
4. Don't owez ask for money, You can ask for is help but don't depend or rely on him for finance.
5. Don't stay with him in one room if you are not married cos the relationship would easy fade up.
6. Wat you can't end don't start or introduce it, little things like kissing every minute and don't make it a yardstick of love as love is in the heart.
7. Do somethings to make him include you in his future, things like washing is cloth, cooking and keeping is room tiding, all these matters alot,

I think these r wat I can share and let other nairalanders add to it or advice more,
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by iammodel(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ poster, tell me of all the advices u've gotten from here, how often can u constantly put them to work?
as for me, i don't believe in dating and relationship tips. u are an adult and i believe u know how u would want to be treated by ur partner, give him such treated then u ll not only end up keeping ur man but also be reciprocated for it.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Homonide: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
mr.official:

Well said.

POSAKOSA1:

Well said. I have been reading some of your writings and I am very impressed. Hope u're well.

Case dismissed. Although i've seen some good suggestions, nothing is perfect, perfection is for the Supreme ONE.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by ahmakar(f): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
u must be really to chew rubbish
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Agbele1(m): 12:45am On Oct 17, 2009
HONESTY
ENDURANCE
GODFEARING HEART
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 17, 2009
All well said.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by chika98: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2009
There is nothing like a "perfect" relationship. But an imperfect relationship? A good heart.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by dupsie4u(f): 1:25am On Oct 17, 2009
there is no perfect Relationship, so, i dnt think u shld go out searching for d perfect ingredients, wt myt work for sm pple myt not work for u.
bt basically, to av a great relationship, u need (to be)

1, Friends before lovers

2, good communication

3, Trust

4, Openness

5, Prayers ( this sustains all things even when sumtimes, it looks like love is not enough)
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Darola(m): 1:27am On Oct 17, 2009
Trust
Love
Honesty
Commitment
No sex till marriage
The "God" factor,

Just my opinion:|
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by ovo4u(m): 1:43am On Oct 17, 2009
cephassy:

pray
avoid sex
set you priorities
open your eyes,

How can you say she should avoid sex? what if the guy is the type that need a good service all the time? am sure you not helping this girl at all, am sure others have said it all what she need. smiley
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by ovo4u(m): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2009
sweetpie23:

shocked shocked

Yes they said it all to you here already so would add a little line to what this people say,just make sure you really put diamond on your pussy as ''posakosa'' said if only you know what that mea, and make sure you suck his d**k all the time like never before and lastly make sure you stay neat and smell good for him to suck the shit out of you too, that way you are compatible, hardly would leave each other.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by ovo4u(m): 1:57am On Oct 17, 2009
dupsie4u:

there is no perfect Relationship, so, i dnt think u shld go out searching for d perfect ingredients,  wt myt work for sm pple myt not work for u.
bt basically, to av a great relationship, u need (to be)

1,  Friends before lovers

2,  good communication

3,  Trust

4,  Openness

5,  Prayers ( this sustains all things even when sumtimes, it looks like love is not enough)

You have some good point dear,but what about if she pray, and not doing the right thing? Just like All Nigeria team always doing all the time,praying and hoping God to score goal for them, my point is that prayer without work is nothing,tell that girl to pray and be some good girl too,because most people pray and they are bad.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by ovo4u(m): 2:02am On Oct 17, 2009
Darola:

Trust
Love
Honesty
Commitment
No sex till marriage
The "God" factor,

Abeg i don't mean to be rude,but shut the f**k up about no sex before marriage, na so una take dey make some people make big mistake so, as for you are u Virgin? if yes just keep it to yourself and stop telling people to make mistake that they would regret forever,Make sure you check weather you both are still compatible in your sex life.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Princek12(m): 2:29am On Oct 17, 2009
Darola:

Trust
Love
Honesty
Commitment
No sex till marriage
The "God" factor,

I don't know if I agree with no sex before marriage. How can you sign a lifetime contract with someone without testing how good the goodies really is? What if you say I do and on wedding night you find out she is a hermaphrodite? I will dump a girl in a sec if she gives me that no sex before marriage BS, especially if she is no longer a virgin, when other guys have chopped it but me I no fit chop before marriage. Abeg comot for road.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Princek12(m): 2:38am On Oct 17, 2009
Extremely good, wild, and exciting in bed coupled with a healthy sexual appetite
communication
trust
friendship
mutual attraction
funny
excitement
funny, common-sensically smart
class--lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets
commitment
cooking while wearing a thong and high heels, plus serving the food
provider (whichever way it's being worked out but preferably the man)
being a gentleman
man provides old school chivalry
dress and smell nice
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by PurestBoy(m): 3:44am On Oct 17, 2009
Princek12:

I don't know if I agree with no sex before marriage. How can you sign a lifetime contract with someone without testing how good the goodies really is? What if you say I do and on wedding night you find out she is a hermaphrodite? I will dump a girl in a sec if she gives me that no sex before marriage BS, especially if she is no longer a virgin, when other guys have chopped it but me I no fit chop before marriage. Abeg comot for road.

May God bless you brother for that wonderful comment, Best thing I've ever read on NL
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by judethink: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2009
Baby, Try these skills

1.Be urself -never pretend,if feeling sexy let him know-let him knw u 4 who u're.
2.be open minded, Say the things you think your relationship is lacking and things u dont like
3.Avoid negative feelings like; fear of being cheated,is he the real one for me,or if he loves me why has he nt called.
You can check out this site for more hints(howtofindyourtruelove..com)
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by neely(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2009
It's NOT about:

1. Giving in to everything your partner wants and demands.
2. Begging or pleading for more chances.
3. Forcing your partner to understand where they went wrong.

What it IS about is getting your life as a whole back on track, outside of the relatiionship. Supporting your partner in any goals and aspirations in way where you grow together. And ultimately learning to have a lot of fun together again. There is a lot more, but that's the essense of it. cheesy smiley
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by rozu4luv(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
don't be like dis: 'i will do anything to keep my guy'.
act as if u don't need him(be wise wit ur actions) if he loves u he will be wit u and u in the other don't have to keep wat wants to stay wit you. because he want you.
be free wit him show him the real you and if he is ok wit dat he will be wit u
dress well and good think ahead and try to know him like you know yourself
love him truelly because love is like a wind it comes and goes mind how u trit it wen it is around cos dat will tell if it will come back wen it's gone
i hope dis will help u kiss
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by adaphik(f): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
olanajim:

is there really something like a perfect relationship? I dont think anyone should lose sleep over a lover if there is trust and proper communication. Anything else is just like pouring water in a basket.

ABSOLUTELY. YOU'RE TOO MUCH.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Trust,love,understanding,patience,endurance,satisfactim,God&little money
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by imeekong: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
its simple honour Ur guy/ chick, love his/her people also and defend Ur Relationship thats all
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by blackweaver(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
how come nobody's saying respect? love, trust, understanding, respect; i don;t think anyone would like to stay with anyone who doesn't respect no matter how many declarations of love the person has made
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Princek12(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
Another ingredient is that the girl must know how to give Ori.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) / Top 5 Most Loved Female Romancelander / Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.