Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118751 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Vintax(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Please i need the sites to earn bitcoins,thanks.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by tintedniggz(m): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
Those who registered under natrolimited should feed the forum.

The earnings continue under natrolimited. Other platforms to earn exist like ads, other bitcoin gift system.

When I have the time I will post on a new thread.
Bro, I just sent you a pm, awaiting your reply. Thanks.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by yusuff4u2c(m): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Gbengazzee(m): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi, is it possible to fund my bitx account through quickteller platform and where would the refence no. be inputed.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2016
tintedniggz:

Bro, I just sent you a pm, awaiting your reply. Thanks.
Seen it. I will reply you now.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by sirkay20: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Bros pls put me true, this is my email: kayodeshow@gmail.Com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Vintax:
There are many of them but the earning are very low and most are in satoshi
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
I want to fund my acct...where m I going to input dat reference number...is it naration....cos m doing online transaction.... and how much per dollar now worth of bitcoin at bitx...pls ansa me nw
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vintax:

Click below
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by tiwasiaife(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
I am interested to know about Bitx account. Please i want to get answers for the following:
1. How do i download Bitx account?
2. I want to know the appropriate procedures for effective use of Bitx?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Earn 50% in 7days..Yea its currently paying..i gave it a try and it worked...Auto PH confirmation, Auto GH request..its just cool...check ma Signature...
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Raphio:
I want to fund my acct...where m I going to input dat reference number...is it naration....cos m doing online transaction.... and how much per dollar now worth of bitcoin at bitx...pls ansa me nw

Buy and Sell your Bitcoin and experience fast transaction. wink

Whatsapp +971555821385, BBM: 529D18D7
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Afoskalex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Walexz02:

Yes bro

I have been trying to verify my identity but not going, I am at personal details area. I noticed that after filling my data, if I click submit it's not going. What could've caused it. Please help me out. I have not uploaded my ID and utility bill.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Afoskalex(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Walexz02:

You send them your ID
Voters, drivers, international passport

I have been trying to verify my identity but not going, I am at personal details area. I noticed that after filling my data, if I click submit it's not going. What could've caused it. Please help me out. I have not uploaded my ID and utility bill on bitcon.co
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Obodu1: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
FIVE2BTC – PAYS LIKE BLOOD MONEY

Before now, I wrote an article criticizing MMM. I called it everything negative I could tag it. I even saw those that tried to introduce it to me as enemies who wanted to mislead me. I held firm to the opinions of the CBN and SEC. ‘It’s a Ponzi,’ they said. Some called it a ‘pyramid scheme’. One day, someone sent me a message. He asked, ‘When did the CBN, SEC or the Nigerian government start caring about you to tell you what MMM is?’ That sank so deep into my heart.
Most people only see the negative in virtually every prevailing thing. So they don’t get the imbedded benefits. Is there anything in this world without an element of risk? When they hear Linda Ikeji has bought a house in Banana Island, they say, ‘Definitely she didn’t make that money from blogging. She must be dating Atiku or one of those politicians.’
A new government comes in, and the same set of people criticize the government’s policies instead of searching for how to take advantage of the policies or the loopholes in them to better their lots.
You already know that most African presidents don’t give a damn about their citizens, so why border your head about their policies. For instance, why complaining that the Buhari’s foreign exchange policy favours only a few elites. If it favours just one hundred persons, ensure you are among them. Examine the policy and focus on building a well mapped-out strategy to take advantage of it. Stop complaining about what you can’t change!
Linda Ikeji moved from Mushin to Surulere and then to Banana Island. I see that young lady acquiring a five-star hotel in Dubai soon while her critics help to make her success go viral. The point here is you must change your orientation. Every success in life starts with a life style change. Even living a healthy life needs such change: exercise often, take plenty of water, fruits and vegetables, avoid eating late at night, etc. But some persons prefer filling their bowels with drugs and having recurrent health challenges. Well, if you are one of them, you are gradually killing yourself. Stop doing what doesn’t work for you!

LET’S GO BACK TO OUR FOCUS – FIVE2BTC

BTC simply means bitcoin, while FIVE2BTC is an investment in bitcoin in five levels. Bitcoin is a type of currency called cryptocurrency that can be used to make payment, investment, or hoarded for the value to appreciate. Kristoffer Koch was writing a thesis on encryption in 2009 when he spent about $27 ($0.0054/bitcoin) to buy 5,000 bitcoins. Now those bitcoins are worth $886,000 (N487,300,000; N550/$ for bitcoins). You can see how appreciable bitcoin is in value.

With Five2btc you can make up to 64 bitcoins monthly. You start with 0.01 bitcoins and grow it to 64 bitcoins monthly.
Please note, as at today 6th December, 2016:

1 bitcoin = $759.27 (N417,598.5).
Therefore, 64 bitcoins = $48,593.28 (N26,726,304).

Five2btc is a 2×5 forced matrix. This means that it has five levels in a two-by-two attachee format (two referrals per person). You invest 0.01 bitcoin by paying it to your sponsor. That qualifies you for level 1.

Then you refer two persons who will pay you 0.01 bitcoin each. With this, you get 100% returns on your investment.
The two persons you referred will refer two people each. These four persons will form your level two downlines. Each of them will pay you 0.015 bitcoin when they upgrade to level 2.

The four of them who joined will bring two persons each. The eight persons they bring will form your level 3 downlines and they will pay you 0.04 bitcoin each (0.32 bitcoin from them all = $243) when they upgrade to level 3. These payments are done monthly. Which means on level 3, you are already on a monthly income of $243.

Your level 4 downlines will be formed when the eight people who have recently joined bring two people each – sixteen persons altogether. Each of them will pay you 0.2 bitcoins (3.2 bitcoins from them all = $2,430.01) when they upgrade to level 4.
Also, your level five downlines is formed when the sixteen people who have recently joined bring two people each – 32 persons all together. Each of them will pay 2 bitcoins to you (64 bitcoins all together = $48,600.16) when they upgrade to level 5.

SPEEDY GROWTH
In just 24 hours, I got to level 2, with calls, pings and mails flooding my phone and my battery constantly plugged to a power source.

To be a part of the winning train and enjoy fast growth, register now with the following link to benefit from the spillover effect:
https://www.five2btc.com/ref/34a12509af/register

To get more info click on the link below:
www./five2btc

JUST 0.01 BITCOIN CAN TAKE YOU TO 64 BITCOINS MONTHLY – WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY?

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Obodu1: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
FIVE2BTC

www./five2btc
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Emusan(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below

Hi, can one fund perfect Money account through Bitx?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Obodu1:
FIVE2BTC

www./five2btc
Show proof of payment or no one will take you serious.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Afoskalex:

I have been trying to verify my identity but not going, I am at personal details area. I noticed that after filling my data, if I click submit it's not going. What could've caused it. Please help me out. I have not uploaded my ID and utility bill on bitcon.co
After you have registered successfully and main page opens
To verify yourself just open the menu and click on verify ..
Depending on the level you are verifying to
You will be asked to upload some documents
Shikenah!
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Boldsworld: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
? _*!!!TBC AWOOF BEREKETE!!!*_

*Buy Your TBC at the very lowest price!!!*

*Buy 5 and get 1 for free*

*1TBC for #1000*

*PAYMENT IN BITCOIN IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE*

*WhatsApp / Call if interested - *08147301088*

*Invest now for your future*

*Ask those who doubt BTC how heavily they regret it*??

*Its official price online is $190*

*By next year, 1TBC will be costing 90000*

*Buy now and save for the future*
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by dboss444: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below

pls I don't understand this bitx. I have tried to use it but not going thru. I use mycelium wallet for my bitcoin pls help me out. reach me on 08034325175 watsapp
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Chris909(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Bros pls, I'll love to do business with u; let me have ur contact pls. 08162964835 TNX
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Policy001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Doller2:

Bro just Google any wallet u wanna register with like zapo wallet, blockchain wallet, coinbase wallet, bitx wallet etc simply visit the website and register, after that u just fund ur wallet and u are done
been trying to register in all this wallet it has been tough for me o. I've tried all the password I know with bitx and it's not going tru pls I need help o
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by paulbabu(m): 1:03am On Dec 11, 2016
i have a better way you can wire it into bank account
Private message me on +2348136785558, call or whatsapp
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by paulbabu(m): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2016
private message me @ +2348136785558
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Prospilo(m): 5:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Hey guys, you want to learn how u could make 30k- 300k per month from home all you need to have is a smart phone nd internet access. Nd u get paid directly into ur bank acct. You can earn in dollar and naria. Watsapp me for more info. 08132344857 or drop ur whatsapp contact.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Rasque1759(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please guys whenever I tried to fund my bitx wallet..it always says the minimum for funding starts from 30,000 naira...upward.....please is there any solution to fund bitx with little amount of your choice? ..
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Vintax:
pm me
Or buzz me on WhatsApp
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rasque1759:
Please guys whenever I tried to fund my bitx wallet..it always says the minimum for funding starts from 30,000 naira...upward.....please is there any solution to fund bitx with little amount of your choice? ..
Mehn ! That is a new development.
Find a seller here on Nairaland e.g LadyF
Or buzz me on what's app
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kayleeRichie23: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Do you know how to make your BTC increase in 24Hours? Call me to get more info 08162047081. My name is Steve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.