Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118752 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by peterincredible: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
if i dont fund my bitx acct can i still send bitcoin from my blockchain acct to my bitx acct and sell it there? also pls does bitx have minimum ammount you can sell ? Pls your reply will be greatly needed tanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by FunnyDude(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
peterincredible:
if i dont fund my bitx acct can i still send bitcoin from my blockchain acct to my bitx acct and sell it there? also pls does bitx have minimum ammount you can sell ? Pls your reply will be greatly needed tanks

Yes u can. I just did mine a minute ago.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by erenax: 4:36am On Dec 15, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
Those who registered under natrolimited should feed the forum.

The earnings continue under natrolimited. Other platforms to earn exist like ads, other bitcoin gift system.

When I have the time I will post on a new thread.

Show me the way.. Drop your whatsapp number
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bitcoin for sale @520
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by daben1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Whats this all about? How do i start?.... Is it tine investment?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kaso0(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
daben1:
Whats this all about? How do i start?.... Is it tine investment?
pm me bro
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by peterincredible: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
FunnyDude:

and pls do you know the minimum amount you can sell there tanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Afoskalex(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
FunnyDude:

Please can you show us how it can be done.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yes I have bitcoin for sale reach me on 08032326255
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by evergreen9: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2016
what are their rates? how much do the buy btc?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LecciGucci: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Doller2:
Pls if u want a watsapp group, indicate ur interest here let me know so that we will know how to help each other appropriately. But earning is inevitable. Hahaha...

Bro add me o8o765lo555
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LecciGucci: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Ulu45:

Drop ur Digits....

I need this too bro thanks.
O8o seven six 5 one zero 555
Thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LecciGucci: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LecciGucci: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ulu45:

Ymodulus baba, some of us already have steady income in btc. If this site would enable us receive our btc directly to our local bank account, baba no need to com dey watch rise and fall of d value nw. One just needs to login and request for d transfer if u feel down current rate is fair to you. Instead of to com begin search for buyers.

Bro i sent u pm pls reply
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by TashaGirl: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below
help please. I transferred from my Bitcoin wallet to this app but cant even sell it transfer back to my Bitcoin wallet. I want to sell it because I'm kinda broke. Any step in should follow?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by TashaGirl: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2016
FunnyDude:

what's the minimum? I transferred 0.02 there to taste it and i can't even get it back to my Bitcoin wallet cry
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by JBOYFORREAL: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2016
Good morning sir, thank you for this post, Please sir how can one that does not know about bitcoin start it?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
TashaGirl:
help please. I transferred from my Bitcoin wallet to this app but cant even sell it transfer back to my Bitcoin wallet. I want to sell it because I'm kinda broke. Any step in should follow?
Is it large?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by TashaGirl: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Is it large?
no, it's nor
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
It has been almost two weeks since I deposited money into my bitx account but it hasn't reflected yet. I wrote to support last week only to get a response 4days later saying they will allocate my funds manually but up till today I've not seen anything.
As it is now I am no longer interested in buying bitcoin I just want my money back to buy chicken for my family this Xmas. Any advice on what else I can do?

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by urchmony1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Need Extra source of income, Let me show you how i make money weekly on facebook...without referral...
100% legit!
For more info:
Call or Whatsapp: 08168128586
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
erenax:

Show me the way.. Drop your whatsapp number

Dont invest, see this pixs below.
Read comments and arguments here
http://www.viral-alert.com/natrolimited.com/

For now, i advise people to avoid cloud mining companies as most of them have turn out to be scam. My other online investments are a little more stable.

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by StarboyMichael(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Ymodulus:

I have no social media account, Just Nairaland
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Berry123(f): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler Active. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy. ‎
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 55emem55: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
smiley

Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by keenness: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
55emem55:
Earn up to 128btc in less than 3months.
Join one of Nigeria's largest group of bitcoin earners and start earning big too.
https:///Lcws64pITiX2rScvQRq5dk

Pls bro, i cant deposit money using my bitx can u help out....i guess it relates to the issue of verify identity and each tine i try to do that i cant.

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by henrolevra: 7:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Why is the naira value is n my bitx is decreasing daily

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.