Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? (25307 Views)

Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / Which Nigerian Citizen(s) Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by SUPOL(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
tosine25:

Pls let Change begins with you SUPOL... Dem poli should go to Niger Delta or da northern part if they really wanna work
u mean all the entire police personnel?
Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by Kay17: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
SUPOL:
Ofcos

Then a police man can not contrary to that section conduct a valid stop and search without an express approval from an ASP!
Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by SUPOL(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Kay17:

Then a police man can not contrary to that section conduct a valid stop and search without an express approval from an ASP!
yes ofcos
Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by decomaniaboss(f): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Depends
on what pls ?
Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2016
NIGERIA NEED REFORM In police recruitment, they should limit qualification to DIploma and above or HND or BSC and above.. Some people stagger through secondary school, go to a special center to obtain a waec certificate.

Because what have seen in NiGeria police is disturbing.. Some can't speak or defend their act, some of them can't even take statement for real. They just intimidate people to submit. No clear intelligence. Just coward and thug act.

What I suffered in the hand of our so called police officers when I was 13yrs old still hunt me till date.... I plan to go on revenge now am older but thank God for geniue repentance.

Supol, I think u have something upstairs but don't defend your colleagues cos most of them are barbaric and reason below illiteracy. In high institution I met waec holders that cant read a page . Some can't speak the commonest of english language. Certain times I wonder what most of them would call themselves when employed as officers because they don't know anything about the law and justice they are me meant to command.

I pity people o, But I have said it that any police officer intimidating me would be a life and death issue cause I can't let down my God given right to any thug that call himself a police man again.
Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by SUPOL(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
NIGERIA NEED REFORM In police recruitment, they should limit qualification to DIploma and above or HND or BSC and above.. Some people stagger through secondary school, go to a special center to obtain a waec certificate.

Because what have seen in NiGeria police is disturbing.. Some can't speak or defend their act, some of them can't even take statement for real. They just intimidate people to submit. No clear intelligence. Just coward and thug act.

What I suffered in the hand of our so called police officers when I was 13yrs old still hunt me till date.... I plan to go on revenge now am older but thank God for geniue repentance.

Supol, I think u have something upstairs but don't defend your colleagues cos most of them are barbaric and reason below illiteracy. In high institution I met waec holders that cant read a page . Some can't speak the commonest of english language. Certain times I wonder what most of them would call themselves when employed as officers because they don't know anything about the law and justice they are me meant to command.

I pity people o, But I have said it that any police officer intimidating me would be a life and death issue cause I can't let down my God given right to any thug that call himself a police man again.
Noted
Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by Generaloluseye: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
SUPOL:
My dear if I see u on d road n have a good reason to suspect u of any crime, I will stop u n cause u to be searches thoroughly. How many Law books have u read?
you are a big thief. so u re among the people collecting money from yahoo.guys when u should actually.prosecute them. supol.spoiling the image of the police
Re: Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? by ABSTRUSE: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2019
SUPOL:
My dear if I see u on d road n have a good reason to suspect u of any crime, I will stop u n cause u to be searches thoroughly. How many Law books have u read?

How many law books have you read?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.