Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour (47236 Views)

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by yemiosinbajo: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Uyi168:
..medical school,5yrs?..u knw nothing..

Medical sch is 5 years in Nigeria, 4 years in the US.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by eyekaynoble: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
embarassed
he mistakes removed his kidney? that doctor need to be prisoned for do that. rubbish
Lols! U are here again. I for advise u to dey comment in yoruba or pidgin but i can see u're doing all these on purpose. Attention seeker!
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by DateMynd44(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
embarassed
he mistakes removed his kidney? that doctor need to be prisoned for do that. rubbish
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by DateMynd44(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
embarassed
just like you need to be imprisoned for murdering our dear english
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by billyG(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
I just want 2 hear he is in prison custody d selling a patient kidney.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Lukmann1: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
DateMynd44:
just like you need to be imprisoned for murdering our dear english
your headache kid.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by chybyke4ly(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
That's wat u get wen a medical student sorts his damn way to graduation. I fear for our lives each time I think abt this coz the kinda rot in our academic system is alarming.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Drabrah(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mimidiva:
grin I can't stop laughing, these are the kind of doctors that school went through them; not them going thru school, and from the North again, his license should be ceased, he suppose to be in the bush catching animals not experimenting on human bodies, Olodo doctor

I won't be surprised if at d end it's discovered dat it's one of those guys parading demsefs as Drs wtout ever seeing d 4walls of a medical school, cos d jorni 2 do kidney no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by lurdkriss: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Karma undecided
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Trinity33(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
one of the complication of polycystic renal disease is that it can easily b mistaken for renal tumur, has irregular edges n sometimes can b big as to weigh 4kg.....because being a medical studnt...I find it hard to blif a doctor wld mistake a normal kidney for tumour, almost impossible. ....#my opinion
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by veacea: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
They should publish the report of the committee that investigated the case.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by veacea: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
I strongly share your views hence, the need to see the report of the investigation conducted by the ministry of health
Trinity33:
one of the complication of polycystic renal disease is that it can easily b mistaken for renal tumur, has irregular edges n sometimes can b big as to weigh 4kg.....because being a medical studnt...I find it hard to blif a doctor wld mistake a normal kidney for tumour, almost impossible. ....#my opinion
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by FroshGirl(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmm, naija shaa
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by purpledferanmi1: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mimidiva:
grin I can't stop laughing, these are the kind of doctors that school went through them; not them going thru school, and from the North again, his license should be ceased, he suppose to be in the bush catching animals not experimenting on human bodies, Olodo doctor

his license should be ceased, see u were go school. loool.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
drberry:
Hahaha... After how many years in medical school... undecided That doctor needs to be flogged and flogged again. grin

Na product of quota system
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by captAugustine: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
This one strong o
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by hardcore007: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Idonbilivit undecided
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
the doctor nah business man sha!!how will an intelligent and experienced doctor make such mistake? plus why must the gadamn governor intervene? 4k his head!how many times the governor Don intervene for herdsmen slaughter job?
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by hUmaneOne: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well, not so fast. Many things are bastardised in 9ja. Not every doctor is a surgeon. It is a specialty requiring many years of postgraduate training. But jack of all trade stuff is common in 9ja.

An abnormally shaped or sized kidney can present very differently. Have you seen a kidney around 4 times its normal size due to kidney stone? They are now mostly anatomy museum pieces in the West. But with our poor health care system and poverty, I would not be surprised if such still exists in 9ja.

Now they said he thought it was a tumour. What if he thought it was a kidney tumour?

This is the problem with private practice in a porous system. There might be no senior colleagues to seek advice from in such a situation.

If any suspicion of kidney racketeering, the MoH and NMA should investigate of course.

You made alot of sense. Private practice can be terrible really. Only a urologist can perform such op.

I still doubt the guy is even a medical doctor because the position and surrounding structures can aid in identifying a kidney by even a final year medical student, no matter how large or irregularly placed

I hope investigations reveal the true situation..

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by amazingspiderma: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
eyinjuege:

Don't be surprised that the Dr is a southerner. A lot of southerners school in the north and some stay back.

And most probably not licensed to be a surgeon.
Surgeons always respect tissues.

In fact, I doubt his medical certificate.

The northerners I know that went to school, and studied medicine are quite good at it FYI.

I remember the story. It didn't make sense then, and I'm even more confused now.

How could he have removed the two kidneys, and thought it was a tumor?

The guy is mental. I hope he goes to jail undecided

Anyway, let's hear from the butcher too.

If the doctor is from the south, I bet you his full name would have been mentioned.
I trust the north, they are the masters of damage control.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rhymez:
Looks like payback grin
Not good enough, be guided.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by maasoap(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
the doctor nah business man sha!!how will an intelligent and experienced doctor make such mistake? plus why must the gadamn governor intervene? 4k his head!how many times the governor Don intervene for herdsmen slaughter job?
He shouldn't have intervened? I got you, it is called hatred which is popular among some people from one particular section of the country.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
A pig is always a pig grin

Nama na nama
Hausa na Hausa..be u who embarassed
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by metallisc(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
embarassed

you sound like yours is also missing! even your sisters are laughing at you grin

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Kaizeshoze12345: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mimidiva:

You are also an example, first "his license should be ceased" is so wrong , it should be "seized" educated Olodo. Cant imagine ignoramuses like you speaking for others when you yourself are full of ignorance.
Not your fault sha, ur ethnic hubris wont let you see things in the right colour. Continue blaming it on a region of the country when im sure even in your village similar things happen.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Zikdik(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
NobleG1:
My oh my, hahshaha!

This is another evident that proves 90% (or more) of Nigerian "doctors" are very incompetent and dangerous!

Does anyone still wonder why a lot of people die in Nigerian hospitals? I know many people who were diagnosed for ailments they were not suffering!

A friend of mine who traveled home had a severe headache. He went to both private and general hospitals, their diagnosis were totally different. The useless Private hospital told him he had a tumor in his brain that needs to be removed ASAP, while the worthless General hospital told him that was suffering from acute fever!

When my friend told me all these sh*it, I adviced him to forget Nigerian quack doctors and come back to Europe to visit a REAL doctor here. When he visited a doctor here, it didn't take the doctor 2mins to tell him he had a Migraine! And the headache vanished after treatment!

Nigerian "doctors" should be ashamed of themselves! They're a huge disgrace. A visit to a Nigerian hospital is like a visit to a human slaughter house. They kill more people than they save. That's what happens when they engage in guess work on patients' health!

Nigerian education system is a complete failure! Any id*iot can cheat or buy his/her way through medical school to be a doctor! I've no respect for them.
People like you make me wonder if I made a mistake by choosing to study medicine. The last time I saw my family was nearly two years ago. I read a MINIMUM of four hours everyday, attend practical sessions that last as long as four-five hours, study random text materials, belong to several study groups, et all. Do you have any idea how unhappy your comments make me feel? Is yours the kind of slander I will suffer for the rest of my life for dedicating myself to the business of saving others?

I don't know you. I'd tell you something though- I really do hate you.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by oblak00(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
embarassed
Which kind stupid English you dey speak so sef. Ah ah

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by ezenna191(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Time for the Nigeria Medical Association to check the activities of its reckless members.
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Zionbabe4: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
D doctor must be a quack... No trained doctor could do that..
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by OkunrinNa: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
drberry:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/doctor-mistakes-removes-herdsmans-kidney-as-tumour/

this is what happens when you study in Ukraine ...i pity crazeclown's patients
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by Smily202(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
magicminister:
LOOOL!

Like i always say, the only thing a doctor trained in Nigeria can properly diagnose is Malaria and typhoid.
Even that can also be misdiagnose by our ever competent doctors.

They never fail to prove me right.
I am sure this doctor graduated from EBSU cos na those ones worse pass lol!!!!

You are very stu.pid feo mentioning EBSu on ur post. Spit on u !!
Re: Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour by IYANGBALI: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Awon Doctor funjosh niyen grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.