Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) (995 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by Agnesqueen(f): 4:23am On Oct 13, 2009
I know valentine day is still 4 months away but i couldnt help it
How would you pop the question to a girlfriend/boyfriend and where would you do it (example in front of family, friends, public or just the two of you?)  smiley
just curious

My guy didnt want to tell me (even hypothetically, hmm), but i would like to be asked on my birthday in front of family and friends, best gift ever.
if only he comes on nairaland lol grin
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by tomaagy(m): 5:00am On Oct 13, 2009
just the two of us!
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by Shola2009(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2009
Probably when its just the two of you.OR u can send an sms or e-mail, sms preferably grin
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by AniLee(f): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2009
Shola2009:

Probably when its just the two of you.OR u can send an sms or e-mail, sms preferably grin

Now wouldnt that be soooo romantic grin grin grin
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by Agnesqueen(f): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2009
Shola2009:

wow an email, that would definitely be a huge surprise
tomaagy:

just the two of us!
how cute
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by 190: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2009
Is it two love Birds or TO love birds~
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by biola44: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
wole soyinka grin
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by KennyG6(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
i wud like her to do the asking, on her knees, infront of the whole family,
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by biola44: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
never thot abt this, i love change grin
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by Agnesqueen(f): 2:32am On Oct 14, 2009
190:

Is it two love Birds or TO love birds~

It T-O lovebirds, two can work as well but i meant (to)
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by Agnesqueen(f): 2:33am On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

i wud like her to do the asking, on her knees, infront of the whole family,

HaHa did you tell her about this? i would like to know what her respond to you was grin
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by Joshillion(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
take her on a boat ride n ask her in d middle of d ocean or in front of all d passengers in a plane dats about 2 land
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by KennyG6(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
Agnesqueen:

HaHa did you tell her about this? i would like to know what her respond to you was grin
i kinda hinted her that if she ever wants 2 get married 2 me she has 2 "grovel" by asking me in front of her family and mine, am still waiting ,
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by Fiona0007: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
@tpic
But guys, how do you know for sure the lady is into you and ready for marrying you?
If that proposal is performed in front of other people, wouldn't it be so awkward for both of you for having a 'no, sorry' or a 'may be' ? Just a thought.
Re: To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) by imavixen: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2009
Well im already there but my man asked me in front of family and friends at my parents 30th anniversary party. He asked to spend the next 30 years together. And everyone was in on it, I love that the whole family on both sides are involved because you are marrying into 2 new families. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} / Is she confused or what? / How Do Ii Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.