Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. (5579 Views)

If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Wulala ni undecided
ti n ba gba oju e undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
what's the guy saying

The op is just as d.u.m.b as a toilet roll in the rest room
hash!

You should learn to be nice bae! no man will come for you here if you continue like this grin

now tell me, did the op offend you?
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Lyricallly: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
madness online
it took your mama 9 months to make you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
hash!

You should learn to be nice bae! no man will come for you here if you continue like this grin

check my profile nigga. I'm a guy cool cheesy

Nice is not in my dicco tongue.
I'm not searching for a man here tongue, I'm married

Nope, he did not. He's just lipsrsealed
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Smellymouth: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:

You mean that guy that used iPhone 6 to snatch your girlfriend undecided

Sorry

Are you my GF? Gerrarahia mhen..
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Smellymouth: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
ngbo politicalthug? They say u bot iphone7 for me and my bestie in ur dream.. grin grin
Wakeup and make d dream a reality ooo grin

He is a confam biggest buoy.. cheesy
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you my GF? Gerrarahia mhen..
Zap.U
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Emperor, what are you saying? undecided

PoliticalThuG when buy Iphone7 for Hateu2 and Iamnawty? grin

He is a confam big boy!!

As I am typing this, Apple don dey make iPhone 8 because of politicalthug..
ahahaahh cheesy ..

Meanwhile, these two lez xabi derail threads ooo.. I fear for this my innocent thread shocked
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
You mean that guy that used iPhone 6 to snatch your girlfriend undecided
Sorry
e pain am grin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
check my profile nigga. I'm a guy cool cheesy

Nice is not in my dicco tongue.
I'm not searching for a man here tongue, I'm married

Nope, he did not. He's just lipsrsealed
hahahah everybody is aware of your gender grin a dude masquerading himself behind female handle tongue sham

no woman is searching, till your 30th birthday

na you sabi, whatever its btw both, you guys should just trash it out close door...
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
ngbo politiicalthug? They say u bot iphone7 for me and my bestie in ur dream.. grin grin
Wakeup and make d dream a reality ooo grin
lol.. You really wish but dnt worry, when u grow i will buy it for you gurls grin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Bia Respekt dat guy ooh undecided E hold money gaan.

Waa, Respekt my Oniovo ooh undecided.
ahhahhahahcheesycheesy u wan give them heartattack grin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
hahahah everybody is aware of your gender grin a dude masquerading himself behind female handle tongue sham

no woman is searching, till your 30th birthday

na you sabi, whatever its btw both, you guys should just trash it out close door...
nah nah

I'm a guy cool

I'm not searching and I will not tongue tongue.

I'm a gentle girl, I don't fight
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
e pain am grin
you dey crease abi undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
why not text her you mind

probably give her link to this thread

you Just scared of your bae man, man up, tell her you don't like her coming with her friend to your house
you have got the idea.. I must utilize it cool
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
what's the guy saying

The op is just as d.u.m.b as a toilet roll in the rest room
see this ejot... Will you shut up and grow some senses? undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
nah nah

I'm a guy cool

I'm not searching and I will not tongue tongue.

I'm a gentle girl, I don't fight
Hatey! I don't know what to believe about you again, apart from the one I knew grin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
you have got the idea.. I must utilize it cool
thumbs up
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
hash!

advising this beech is like pouring water on the rock... Stop wasting your time angry
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
advising this beech is like pouring water on the rock... Stop wasting your time angry
noted buddy cool
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lyricallly:
madness online
it took your mama 9 months to make you embarassed

phool spotted!
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
Hatey! I don't know what to believe about you again, apart from the one I knew grin
what do you know
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
see this ejot... Will you shut up and grow some senses? undecided
is your head paining you undecided undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
you dey crease abi undecided
you maa d abi? undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
what do you know
**mute** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Greenbullet(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
My new catch always visits me with her friend each time i request for her visit.

Is she afraid of me or what?

If it is because of sex that is making her afraid to come alone, let her not be bothered because i dnt like sex..

NA U DEY FORM GENTLEMAN,MY FIRST GF BE WAN TRY THAT STUFF WITH ME NA I TELL HER FRIEND GOR HER PRESENT SAY WE NEED PRIVACY,BUST HER 2K,SHE HAPPY GO HOUSE.I FINISH DAT GF DAT DAY ENHHH,SHE NO FIT WAKA WELL THE NEXT DAY SO SHE HAD TO STAY OVER I STILL FIRE AM, FIVE NAIRA I NO GIVE AM WHEN E DEY GO,FROM DAT DAY IF E DAY COME MY HOUSE,E NO DEY BRING friend.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
She will not come with them...she will na allow you to goan tear her yansh...oga gann undecided

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
**mute** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
is your head paining you undecided undecided
is your toto scratching you? undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
you maa d abi? undecided
do you have menstral Pain In your dicck undecided undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Greenbullet:

NA U DEY FORM GENTLEMAN,MY FIRST GF BE WAN TRY THAT STUFF WITH ME NA I TELL HER FRIEND GOR HER PRESENT SAY WE NEED PRIVACY,BUST HER 2K,SHE HAPPY GO HOUSE.I FINISH DAT GF DAT DAY ENHHH,SHE NO FIT WAKA WELL THE NEXT DAY SO SHE HAD TO STAY OVER I STILL FIRE AM, FIVE NAIRA I NO GIVE AM WHEN E DEY GO,FROM DAT DAY IF E DAY COME MY HOUSE,E NO DEY BRING friend.
you are the real baddo here.. Hateu2 needs this kinda treatment to reset her brain cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. / What Men Think About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.