Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. (5578 Views)

If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
do you have menstral Pain In your dicck undecided undecided
do you normally drink sperm? It has really affected your thinking ability.... angry
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by proxillin(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dont be a learner. Let me teach how its done. See my experience below

https://www.nairaland.com/2474355/how-intentionally-played-fast-game
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
you are the real baddo here.. Hate.u2 needs this kinda treatment to reset her brain cheesycheesy
Ori e o pe at all
PoliticalThuG:
do you normally drink sperm? It has really affected your thinking ability.... angry
are high on smelly pussy juice undecided undecided.

It's ozzing out of your thread undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
MzLarem:
She will not come with them...she will na allow you to goan tear her yansh...oga gann undecided
i am not like that.. I am still virgin.. But you tiny ooo undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry cry cry cry
you crying ?

grin cheesy
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i am not like that.. I am still virgin.. But you tiny ooo undecided
Virgin Atlantic ni...Yes i know i'm tiny smiley
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
you crying ?

grin cheesy
You just assume that you know me but it's okay. Believe it tongue
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
You just assume that you know me but it's okay. Believe it tongue
Hatey grin cheesy

I don't believe in rumour, it beat to my imagination why you decide to go faceless

Even the ugly once amongst us are proud of their looks

Just like ellacute
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
Hatey grin cheesy

I don't believe in rumour, it beat to my imagination why you decide to go faceless

Just like ellacute
I'm faceless because I'm married angry sad.

Have you seen Ella's pix? She's pretty mehn
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by IamNawty(f): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

He is a confam biggest buoy.. cheesy
biggest buoy my cute assssssss cheesy
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by IamNawty(f): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lucaz:
Hatey grin cheesy

Just like ellacute
angry
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by IamNawty(f): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ahahaahh cheesy ..

Meanwhile, these two [size=28pt] lez [/size] xabi derail threads ooo.. I fear for this my innocent thread shocked

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
yeah, I have

same way I saw yours grin

shes pretty
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
angry
kilode
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49612536][/quote] did i strike a nerve? undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
Ori e o pe at all are high on smelly pussy juice undecided undecided.

It's ozzing out of your thread undecided
go school, you no gree
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
go school, you no gree
did you report me?
They banned me to 2017?
Why do you have to report me
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Iamhatey:
did you report me?
They banned me to 2017?
Why do you have to report me
how much will it add to my account? I served 5 months ban too.. My longest ban ever
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
how much will it add to my account? I served 5 months ban too.. My longest ban ever
I will get out soon tongue tongue
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Iamhatey:
I will get out soon tongue tongue
but the mod who banned you is wicked ooo.. From 2016 to 2017 = 1yr cheesy
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
but the mod who banned you is wicked ooo.. From 2016 to 2017 = 1yr cheesy
for your mind abi cheesy.
They ban me till jan2017 cheesy
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
HateU2:

Married where and when? Mtcheeew! How is NYSC going? Been trying your line it isn't reachable.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
onirugbon:

Married where and when? Mtcheeew! How is NYSC going? Been trying your line it isn't reachable.
check again sir. Whose number?
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
onirugbon:

Lol. Don't start. Anyways I'll definitely call tonight. You then get to remember. Take care.
mtchewwwwww
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2017
onirugbon:

Imagine. This new year again? lol Anyways do reply your pm. Thanks.
I thought you have my number angry. Call me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
onirugbon:

I told you its not reachable now. Nawa for you o. Your MTN line has not been recheable. Give me your other line if you have any.
heheheheheh
Make me laugh one more time grin.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
HateU2:
heheheheheh Make me laugh one more time grin.
Lol reply your pm first
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
onirugbon:

Lol reply your pm first
I don't do that sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. / How 10 Fulani Herdsmen Rapped One Woman In The Bush {video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.