Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State (52426 Views)

BUHARI'S BIGGEST Mistake;fashola Fails Woefully!!! / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Deadright2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Respect. ......keep busting them Biafra. .....road busy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know believed him coz you're mentally challenged.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
@ 49 going to 50 years,you still want bend the truth well heaven is real and he is real no wonder no progress In ya life ......hope u still remembered the 20 million naira you said you ll donate tO the developmentt Of igboland hahahahahahhahhhaa abagworo 20Million nairaland is filled with jokers
why talking and laughing @ the same time. This is a sign of madness o. Don't thing albino kanu will treat you when you enter market finish o.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by CltrAltDel: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
[s][quote author=Deadright2 post=49619106] I know believed him coz you're mentally challenged.[/quot[/s]e]
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Eliteklaus(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
just a few photos is not enough to provide if it failed or succeeded. #junkjournalism (JJ)
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Armaggedon: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
I opened the thread and closed it immediately i saw the name of the op

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
attackgat:

You and Okoroawusa are fighting a lost battle. The majority of the will of the people have expressed their immence desire to retrieve their sovereignty that was stolen by British opportnunist called Lugard when he proclaimed the illegal colonial creation called Nigeria in 1914. Tell Okoroawusa that he might hold sway in his small fiefdom in Imo but the vast generality of of our people are heading for their freedom.

Do you think you love Igbo more than me? IPOB is not pan Igbo and can never succeed. Even their fight against Okorocha and every Igbo with opposing view further separates them from the people. Any group that has political agenda will always fail because Igbos are very wise in followership. IPOB has been anti-APC without reason and pro-PDP. There love for Dasuki son of Uthman Danfodio and at the same time hating Buhari for being Fulani proves that they are a wing of PDP formed to counter Buhari's fight against corruption. Both Buhari and Dasuki are Fulanus but Buhari shelved tribalism for his love of Nigeria while IPOB fight for Dasuki.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by temptnow: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Waiting for IPAD Devils to come and blame Yorubas for the failure of their authoritarian fiat Imo state.
In 3...2...1.....
person no wan stay with you, na by force.?

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Abcka811: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thewrath:
Even this one that claims to be an igboman cannot even decode ipob's message in this sit-at-home protest,spits!!!

Here's my opinion as to why ipob declared a peaceful sit-at-home protest.
https://www.nairaland.com/3367428/ipob-sit-at-home-protest-coded-message
You dey mind the owner of that thread? It was very successful. Those pictures were taking from outside Imo. But Imo na igbo state been ruled by an Hausa background, Okorocha who deceived the people that he is an Igbo man.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by freshvine(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
We have 34 local government in imo state and you mischievously sample owerri alone to propagate your anti people sentiment. The fact that it failed in owerri though unverified doesn't mean it didn't succeed in 33 other local government.

Abagworo, you must be lazy in your statistics evaluation

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
for dis buhari economy? who sai ipod ppl
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Kdon2: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
rheether:
Have you forgotten? Okoro Hausa is the the governor.

Ibo and thirst for money! Thats why they will never go far with this their struggle...they will certainly never unite on anythin. Enemy within,betrayals abound within too
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Kdon2: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
rheether:
Have you forgotten? Okoro Hausa is the the governor.

Ibo and thirst for money! Thats why they will never go far with this their struggle...they will certainly never unite on anythin. Enemy within,betrayers abound within too
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by LorDBolton(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
attackgat:

You and Okoroawusa are fighting a lost battle. The majority of the will of the people have expressed their immence desire to retrieve their sovereignty that was stolen by British opportnunist called Lugard when he proclaimed the illegal colonial creation called Nigeria in 1914. Tell Okoroawusa that he might hold sway in his small fiefdom in Imo but the vast generality of of our people are heading for their freedom.

It is same brits who illegally brought together the present day igbo states (don't forget)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by banmee(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Lol....these re really the sell outs...these people are the reason why they say ndi Igbo doesn't have one mind and not united...since January you ve been trading, you have not made the whole money in the world, is it just today that you gonna make all you have not made over the years...simple instruction, you couldn't keep to it....Well it doesn't matter if y'all opened your shops, the most important thing is that many states including Akwa ibom, Rivers etc adhered strictly to the sit @ home protest...

Guy, don't blame them. It is not easy to protest on an empty stomach. Plus, in Nigeria, only fools would want to fight for the country as it is today. All you would be doing is fighting for the rich and powerful. I don't know if you remember Adams Oshiomole as a member of the NLC and later as the leader of the body. As a member, he was fearless, very vocal and was always confronting the Government on every issue. All he needed to do was ask and we would sit at home for weeks on end. Little did we know that he had an agenda. He has been governor for 8 years and all he has been able to achieve is his elevation to the high and mighty in Edo state politics and i dare say, Nigeria. He even married an Eritrean babe just to rub it in our faces. This was a guy who did not have a dime to his name before politics but today he is a millionaire in whatever denomination. You all need to wake up and smell what the Rock is cooking.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Ahmadgani(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
ipob, massob dreams cannot be realized because.......

1 They've created a fantasy country equal to British and america. (south Sudan loading)..

2. The great Ikemba was a man with vision, ideology, courage, intelligence and ready to sacrifice his wealth when the need arises, but sorry to say this: presently both ipob and massob lack visionary men as leaders.

3. few fighting for many... of lately i have come to realize that only the ibos are agitating on behlaf of urhobo, itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Edo, kumoni, ugbo, EFA...etc. there something wrong somewhere

4. most of the sponsors of this movement are scared to show their face... fear factor..

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by YonkijiSappo: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
temptnow:

Number 3 don show..lol
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
freshvine:
We have 34 local government in imo state and you mischievously sample owerri alone to propagate your anti people sentiment. The fact that it failed in owerri though unverified doesn't mean it didn't succeed in 33 other local government.

There are 27 LGAs in Imo State and sorry I am not the source of the news. Vanguard is a pro IPOB newspaper whike The Nation is a pro-APC newspaper but they both agree on the news.

Nation

http://thenationonlineng.net/markets-open-traders-boycott-Igbos-sit-home-order/

Vanguard

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/Igbos-sit-home-order-ineffective-imo-uwazuruike-says-senseless/

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]My name is Mr Biafraudd u can get me on politics...

It also failed in Oyigbo Market Nigeria... I taped it today... Spoke my dialect for those calling me Yoruba.

Every body please watch my video. Biafra sit at home failed in Oyigbo... Evidence video
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUnZM3kbf4&sns=sms

grin grin it failed in Oyigbo market I must expose them grin Video on my YouTube link above grin grin grin grin
chai heeeey!

Chineke ekwekwala ka ngwere gbaa aji oooo! grin

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
jst as politicians kip decieving nigerians since 1999, so also ipob kip decieving igbos. i came 2 discover dat pdp uses religion, tribalism, ethnicity etc, as a tool 2 make ends meet. (i was in benue wen david mark re ran, his focal point of campaign was purely based on ethnicity) nd d youths go abt d streets wasting productive time on useless politically motivated movement. i pity those that were sent to their early grave during d protest.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ahmadgani:
ipob, massob dreams cannot be realized because.......

1 They've created a fantasy country equal to British and america. (south Sudan loading)..

2. The great Ikemba was a man with vision, ideology, courage, intelligence and ready to sacrifice his wealth when the need arises, but sorry to say this: presently both ipob and massob lack visionary men as leaders.

3. few fighting for many... of lately i have come to realize that only the ibos are agitating on behlaf of urhobo, itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Edo, kumoni, ugbo, EFA...etc. there something wrong somewhere

4. most of the sponsors of this movement are scared to show their face... fear factor..

pls delete Edo 4rm dat ya list, tenks angry

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Leez(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
temptnow:
my broda i tire for dem o
let em stay wit dia malo bros abeg
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by wristbangle: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]My name is Mr Biafraudd u can get me on politics...

It also failed in Oyigbo Market Nigeria... I taped it today... Spoke my dialect for those calling me Yoruba.

Every body please watch my video. Biafra sit at home failed in Oyigbo... Evidence video
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUnZM3kbf4&sns=sms

grin grin it failed in Oyigbo market I must expose them grin Video on my YouTube link above grin grin grin grin

God bless u bro cool

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
i wonder why pipu with destiny stil spend their life on politically inspired movement
banmee:

Guy, don't blame them. It is not easy to protest on an empty stomach. Plus, in Nigeria, only fools would want to fight for the country as it is today. All you would be doing is fighting for the rich and powerful. I don't know if you remember Adams Oshiomole as a member of the NLC and later as the leader of the body. As a member, he was fearless, very vocal and was always confronting the Government on every issue. All he needed to do was ask and we would sit at home for weeks on end. Little did we know that he had an agenda. He has been governor for 8 years and all he has been able to achieve is his elevation to the high and mighty in Edo state politics and i dare say, Nigeria. He even married an Eritrean babe just to rub it in our faces. This was a guy who did not have a dime to his name before politics but today he is a millionaire in whatever denomination. You all need to wake up and smell what the Rock is cooking.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by NoreenUG(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
freshvine:

Imo has 27 LGAs.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by HMZi: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
The only way the igbos can get what they want is through war,any other process is just a waste of time and am certain they aint up to it..ipob is just a nusiance and its a pdp led distraction.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by uyiekpen26: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
These IPOB guys are nothing but a bunch of bloody rascals and noise makers. Thank you Mr Biafraudexposed for really exposing their lies and deceit to the general public.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by attackgat: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

It is same brits who illegally brought together the present day igbo states (don't forget)

They did not bring Igbos together. Igbos were a confederations of clans before the British came and that is what we are to this day.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by deolu2000(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
I think 60% compliance level was achieved in their dreams and not reality because report suggest otherwise from their claim.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by HMZi: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Maiconyoung:
jst as politicians kip decieving nigerians since 1999, so also ipob kip decieving igbos. i came 2 discover dat pdp uses religion, tribalism, ethnicity etc, as a tool 2 make ends meet. (i was in benue wen david mark re ran, his focal point of campaign was purely based on ethnicity) nd d youths go abt d streets wasting productive time on useless politically motivated movement. i pity those that were sent to their early grave during d protest.
true true,u been dey benue 4 the elections,he was just decieving d voters that the sponsor of his amiable opponent was tiv(akume),the only federal in otukpo is a sore sight to behold.imagine a senator whose been on seat 4 16yrs and president of d senate twice cant fix a road that connects the east to the north..pdp ehn
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by attackgat: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
HMZi:
The only way the igbos can get what they want is through war,any other process is just a waste of time and am certain they aint up to it..ipob is just a nusiance and its a pdp led distraction.

But this leads to another question. Why would anybody be fighting to be with the Igbo man? Can't that person do without Igbos? Are Igbos so important to those people to that extent? Igbos are not going to fight to be with anyone, but everyone is willing to fight to be with Igbos? I laugh in Igbo.

Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52