Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State (52434 Views)

BUHARI'S BIGGEST Mistake;fashola Fails Woefully!!! / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Ojiofor: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Igboid:

Igbos never had any problem supporting an Ogbia man despite the fact that it was touted that he was using our slot, but we will now have problem supporting an Igboman from SS? Ndiigbo will never have any problem supporting a real Igbo man from Oshimili/ Aniocha, Egbema, Oyigbo, the current support Iweala enjoys from us is a proof.
But a timid useless Igbo denying Ikwerre or their fellow travelers, we would never support, we would let their Ijaw neighbors deal with them, like we allowed them deal with Odili. Yes, we can be that vindictive, we would even go on and support the Ijaws in such quest. cool

You really are not making anysense. Not at all.

How exactly did GEJ fair as a governor of Bayelsa state that had lesser population and just a little less allocation than Rivers state that?
GEJ didn't perform better than Odili. Odili was a victim
of Nigerian Igbo hatred. He tried so much to stay away from the Igbo tag, but the likes of Edwin Clark made sure the tag stuck on him, on such days, Ndiigbo won't be the ones reminding Igboids that they are Igbos, other Nigerians do the work for us. Another factor was that OBJ considered a relatively unknown GEJ, an easier puppet to control than Odili with bigger political clout and financial war chest.

Abagworo brought it up because as an Ikwerre, he is always poking for reasons to villify Ndiigbo, even for other people's fault.

Would Odili fortune have improved if he embraced his Igbo tag? We wouldn't know, but we know that his distancing himself from the Igbo tag backfired and killed his political ambitions.

Igbo tag is a liability for Ikwerres? Maybe or maybe not, but what is sure is that your political rating outside Rivers state has not risen ever since you started the Igbo denial , the little control you have in Rivers state was the one Ndiigbo through Zik and Ebitu Ukiwe gave you, if you think you are ever going to amount to anything in Nigeria without Igbo support, then you still have alot to learn.

Nigerians would prefer an Okechukwu from Ikwerre to one from SE? Lol! Nigerians would rather have a Kayode, Aminu, over any Okechukwu from anywhere, even your fellow SS would prefer a preye, Odion, Etuk, Oghenetega, etc over an Okechukwu from Ikwerre, in Nigeria it's a dog fight, all men for themselves, and you will ever be disadvantaged, not accepted by Igbos and not accepted as non Igbos by your neighbors, a real political bat, the real definition of liability.
No Nigerian political party will pick an Okechukwu from Ikwerre as its flag bearer, such action will be political suicide, as Ndiigbo will deny such Ikwerre candidate like we did Amaechi, and the other Political parties will capitalize on it, you simply don't have the numbers. If a Nigerian party wants an Okechukwu, they know where to get the Okechukwu that will pull a block vote for them, not the one that will struggle to deliver the votes from just 3.5 LGAs in Rivers state, seeing as there are still many Igbos in those 3.5 LGAs that will vote against such Ikwerre candidate.

Nigerians had chosen an Ekwueme from SE over one from Ikwerre in the past, and it was just 9 years after the war, so you are silly to think any Nigerian will leave their fellow kinsmen to support an Ikwerre, just to get one over the SE grin Politics is all about interests and numbers. The Ijaws represent the SS interest and you will ever play second fiddle to them there, and you have not the numbers, it makes no political sense anybody ditching the Ijaws for Ikwerres.

You would have to walk before you run.

See schooling grin!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Igboid:

Igbos never had any problem supporting an Ogbia man despite the fact that it was touted that he was using our slot, but we will now have problem supporting an Igboman from SS? Ndiigbo will never have any problem supporting a real Igbo man from Oshimili/ Aniocha, Egbema, Oyigbo, the current support Iweala enjoys from us is a proof.
But a timid useless Igbo denying Ikwerre or their fellow travelers, we would never support, we would let their Ijaw neighbors deal with them, like we allowed them deal with Odili. Yes, we can be that vindictive, we would even go on and support the Ijaws in such quest. cool

You really are not making anysense. Not at all.

How exactly did GEJ fair as a governor of Bayelsa state that had lesser population and just a little less allocation than Rivers state that?
GEJ didn't perform better than Odili. Odili was a victim
of Nigerian Igbo hatred. He tried so much to stay away from the Igbo tag, but the likes of Edwin Clark made sure the tag stuck on him, on such days, Ndiigbo won't be the ones reminding Igboids that they are Igbos, other Nigerians do the work for us. Another factor was that OBJ considered a relatively unknown GEJ, an easier puppet to control than Odili with bigger political clout and financial war chest.

Abagworo brought it up because as an Ikwerre, he is always poking for reasons to villify Ndiigbo, even for other people's fault.

Would Odili fortune have improved if he embraced his Igbo tag? We wouldn't know, but we know that his distancing himself from the Igbo tag backfired and killed his political ambitions.

Igbo tag is a liability for Ikwerres? Maybe or maybe not, but what is sure is that your political rating outside Rivers state has not risen ever since you started the Igbo denial , the little control you have in Rivers state was the one Ndiigbo through Zik and Ebitu Ukiwe gave you, if you think you are ever going to amount to anything in Nigeria without Igbo support, then you still have alot to learn.

Nigerians would prefer an Okechukwu from Ikwerre to one from SE? Lol! Nigerians would rather have a Kayode, Aminu, over any Okechukwu from anywhere, even your fellow SS would prefer a preye, Odion, Etuk, Oghenetega, etc over an Okechukwu from Ikwerre, in Nigeria it's a dog fight, all men for themselves, and you will ever be disadvantaged, not accepted by Igbos and not accepted as non Igbos by your neighbors, a real political bat, the real definition of liability.
No Nigerian political party will pick an Okechukwu from Ikwerre as its flag bearer, such action will be political suicide, as Ndiigbo will deny such Ikwerre candidate like we did Amaechi, and the other Political parties will capitalize on it, you simply don't have the numbers. If a Nigerian party wants an Okechukwu, they know where to get the Okechukwu that will pull a block vote for them, not the one that will struggle to deliver the votes from just 3.5 LGAs in Rivers state, seeing as there are still many Igbos in those 3.5 LGAs that will vote against such Ikwerre candidate.

Nigerians had chosen an Ekwueme from SE over one from Ikwerre in the past, and it was just 9 years after the war, so you are silly to think any Nigerian will leave their fellow kinsmen to support an Ikwerre, just to get one over the SE grin Politics is all about interests and numbers. The Ijaws represent the SS interest and you will ever play second fiddle to them there, and you have not the numbers, it makes no political sense anybody ditching the Ijaws for Ikwerres.

You would have to walk before you run.

Your long epistle is senseless for calling me Ikwerre which I'm not and then going ahead to claim Igbos supported Ogbia man which is a fat lie. Jonathan emerged President because the rest of Nigeria felt a Niger Deltan deserve to be VP/President at that time and the Ijaw leaders rejected Odili on grounds of being Igbo. It was in 2015 that Igbos in PDP took it as a challenge to forcefully keep Jonathan in power against the wish of other Nigerians which foresaw his loss. We all knew it was impossible for him to win a Northerner in 2015 because it was the turn of the North and they are majority.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by phranq(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Doghari:

You afonjarudeens are not very good at hiding your daftness. This your stale line is elicits the highest level of 'daftism' ever known to humankind.
When kanu was abroad you were making empty noise and calling him a fraud for talking from abroad. Now you don change mouth again like typical yorubamudeen slave of the caliphate.
Did anyone tell us to protest in Zoogeria? The order was SIT-AT-HOME.

Dullhari and his Daura foools in DSS should at least learn to recruit intelligent folks to do this Anti-Biafran propaganda online, not morons like you and BiafraudExposed who can't even shut down a laptop properly.

enyia gee nti k'am gwa gi nke bu eziokwu. o buru na ndi Oñu na-eru n'okwu ma abia na ihe gbasara ochichi ala Naijiria ekwubeghi okwu gbasara Biafra.....IPOB na-aku na mpi aturu!!! atuoru omalu omalu. atuoru ofeke, ofele isi tinge n'ofia!!! inwekwalu ike ikpom afa obuna masili gi manager ofu ihe I ya aju one gi bu, na ndi IPOB si welu na achu nwere one Biafra, o bu otua ka mba ndi ozo chulu nke ha siri wee nwete nke ha. now I hv given u an assignment to read n write in Igbo.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Igboid: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Your long epistle is senseless for calling me Ikwerre which I'm not and then going ahead to claim Igbos supported Ogbia man which is a fat lie. Jonathan emerged President because the rest of Nigeria felt a Niger Deltan deserve to be VP/President at that time and the Ijaw leaders rejected Odili on grounds of being Igbo. It was in 2015 that Igbos in PDP took it as a challenge to forcefully keep Jonathan in power against the wish of other Nigerians which foresaw his loss. We all knew it was impossible for him to win a Northerner in 2015 because it was the turn of the North and they are majority.

Yes! I accuse you of being Ikwerre, because half of you is Ikwerre, and often time, you let that Igbophobic Ikwerre part of you control you, as you come up with igbophobic comment.

Its hard knowing when the Igbo or the when the Ikwerre part of you will turn up, you are simply an avoidable risk.

I never for once said that Ndiigbo were responsible for the emergence of the Ogbia man as the VP, I made it clear that we hand no control over his emergence, but simply supported him, once he emerged next in line to Yaradua's throne.

The only senseless one here is you, gloating over lack of success of IPOB order,and then trying to villify Ndiigbo for Odili failures, shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Igboid: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ojiofor:

See schooling grin!

These people need their fragile inferiority complex induced ego shattered from time to time. It's a duty I'm ever willingly to do.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Igboid:

These people need their fragile inferiority complex induced ego shattered from time to time. It's a duty I'm ever willingly to do.
@ Igboid, I'm very sure you re the one operating Pazienza moniker. #HighlyImpressed. I once asked you if you're in the legal profession... if you're not, you may be missing something naturally built into you, that could make you a great success. (I'm entitled to opinion anyway)

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Igboid: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
It was in 2015 that Igbos in PDP took it as a challenge to forcefully keep Jonathan in power against the wish of other Nigerians which foresaw his loss. We all knew it was impossible for him to win a Northerner in 2015 because it was the turn of the North and they are majority.

The wise Igbo sayings that " Ife agwo muru aghali idi ogonogo" and " Ebe nwoke nuru nwanyi ka o muru nwa" , are all fulfilled in you. You truly are a representative of your maternal Ikwerre people, always lookin for ways to make a villain out of Ndiigbo. So you would blame Ndiigbo for GEJ loss in 2015? You are demonic and I pray God delivers Ndiigbo from Igbophobic Igbos like you.

I now understand why ancient kingmakers insisted that that a heir to the throne must not have maternal link outside the kingdom. It's to avoid handing people deadly like you emerging in the future of the kingdom, as no one knows what the maternal half of the genetic make up might cause people like you to do against the kingdom.

Now listen, GEJ main support base in 2011 was Ndiigbo and he still won, his main support base in 2015 was still Ndiigbo and he lost.
Ndiigbo has always been a constant in GEJ equation, if anyone wants to find out why he lost in 2015, its logical to look for people whose support he got in 2011 that he couldn't get in 2015 and nor those who supported him both in 2011 and 2015. You are an Ikwerre man indeed, God save Imo state from you.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by MILFangela(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Igboid:
Pazienza grin grin I remeber December last year when Sheun, the owner of this website, updated rule 9. You and some of your biafra crew vowed to leave Nairaland, but less than a year later, you are not only back, you also have an alternate moniker grin grin whatever happened to the biafraland you lot created

The gist I have for you is this: I am currently in transit, I am in a public transport enroute Suleja from Bida; more than half of all the passengers here are heeebos cheesy The truth is this: as much as some of us want you heeebos to have your biafra country, not all heeebos actually want biafra.

Instead of wasting your life away on Nairaland, a website owned by a Westerner, I'll advice you to start demanding the return of all your heeebo kinsmen that are scattered all over Nigeria back to biafra.

Wanting to break away from Nigera and then trooping to other part of Nigeria is ridiculous if you ask me. Wanting an independent heeeboland and at the same time runinng away from heeeboland is prepostrous if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
MILFangela:
[s]Pazienza grin grin I remeber December last year when Sheun, the owner of this website, updated rule 9. You and some of your biafra crew vowed to leave Nairaland, but less than a year later, you are not only back, you also have an alternate moniker grin grin whatever happened to the biafraland you lot created

The gist I have for you is this: I am currently in transit, I am in a public transport enroute Suleja from Bida; more than half of all the passengers here are heeebos cheesy The truth is this: as much as some of us want you heeebos to have your biafra country, not all heeebos actually want biafra.

Instead of wasting your life away on Nairaland, a website owned by a Westerner, I'll advice you to start demanding the return of all your heeebo kinsmen that are scattered all over Nigeria back to biafra.

Wanting to break away from Nigera and then trooping to other part of Nigeria is ridiculous if you ask me. Wanting an independent heeeboland and at the same time runinng away from heeeboland is prepostrous if you ask me[/s]
Junk post from the ever unsecured afonjas, aka fallen angels. As long as Nigeria remains, the Igboman is free to travel to anywhere he deems fit. You nigas are gonno have to deal with it. sad

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by MILFangela(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who is this Osu ibo? Who released you from the evil forest in abakaliki? The last time I checked you were not the one I quoted. Chukwu okike abiama scatter your life if you mention me again
blues20:

Junk post from the ever unsecured afonjas, aka fallen angels. As long as Nigeria remains, the Igboman is free to travel to anywhere he deems fit. You nigas are gonno have to deal with it. sad
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Igboid:

Yes! I accuse you of being Ikwerre, because half of you is Ikwerre, and often time, you let that Igbophobic Ikwerre part of you control you, as you come up with igbophobic comment.

Its hard knowing when the Igbo or the when the Ikwerre part of you will turn up, you are simply an avoidable risk.

I never for once said that Ndiigbo were responsible for the emergence of the Ogbia man as the VP, I made it clear that we hand no control over his emergence, but simply supported him, once he emerged next in line to Yaradua's throne.

The only senseless one here is you, gloating over lack of success of IPOB order,and then trying to villify Ndiigbo for Odili failures, shame on you.

You still got it all wrong. IPOB is busy fighting Igbos that they should elevate because they are PDP funded that's all. Imo State has the highest number of pro Biafra but we hate IPOB because they are attacking our Governor without reason. None of their members has ever been killed in Imo State and our Governor has never attacked them verbally or otherwise but everyday they fight Rochas Okorocha because they don't want him to be politically relevant. Can you mention one thing Okorocha has done wrong against IPOB?

Ndigbo waste more energy fighting their stars than elevating them because of jealousy. We need to understand that no politician is a saint and stop the pull him down mentality once and for all.

I'm Igbo with Ikwerre mother and Nembe grandmother. My family right from time always married Southwards and I did too.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Doghari: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
phranq:
[s]

enyia gee nti k'am gwa gi nke bu eziokwu. o buru na ndi Oñu na-eru n'okwu ma abia na ihe gbasara ochichi ala Naijiria ekwubeghi okwu gbasara Biafra.....IPOB na-aku na mpi aturu!!! atuoru omalu omalu. atuoru ofeke, ofele isi tinge n'ofia!!! inwekwalu ike ikpom afa obuna masili gi manager ofu ihe I ya aju one gi bu, na ndi IPOB si welu na achu nwere one Biafra, o bu otua ka mba ndi ozo chulu nke ha siri wee nwete nke ha. now I hv given u an assignment to read n write in Igbo.[/s]

Oga sharap, i know yorubas that live in onitsha and speak and write Igbo more than I do.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by phranq(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Doghari:

Oga sharap, i know yorubas that live in onitsha and speak and write Igbo more than I do.

I hope u r gainfully employed or u hv a biz of ua own. if not wen d actualization of Biafra sees d light of d day, pple like u will still be kept on d streets. owhhhh one more tin, who n who do u kw in massob n ipob? no serious person....hahaha
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Eastfield1: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
MILFangela:
Pazienza grin grin I remeber December last year when Sheun, the owner of this website, updated rule 9. You and some of your biafra crew vowed to leave Nairaland, but less than a year later, you are not only back, you also have an alternate moniker grin grin whatever happened to the biafraland you lot created

Wanting to break away from Nigera and then trooping to other part of Nigeria is ridiculous if you ask me. Wanting an independent heeeboland and at the same time runinng away from heeeboland is prepostrous if you ask me
U keep Changing moniker but u have not stop being who u are.
the same thing u have been saying since 2015 is same thing u keep repeating in 2016 and heading to 2017 with it.
let me Educate u.
"Stupidity is doing d same thing over and over again and expecting Different Result"

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Doghari: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
phranq:

I hope u r gainfully employed or u hv a biz of ua own. if not wen d actualization of Biafra sees d light of d day, pple like u will still be kept on d streets. owhhhh one more tin, who n who do u kw in massob n ipob? no serious person....hahaha

If care is not taken, you might be one of the hungry guys, I once donated money to feed sometime ago here on NL.
If IPOB members were jobless, our Radio Stations, TV, Shortwave and internet platforms wouldn't have survived till now.

What can you say is dependent on your miserable existence as a waste of viable space? grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by MILFangela(f): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who is this stray dog? Yes I have been saying the same thing even before last year because the tomfoolery of you heeebos as regard your _biafraud still madness remain the same. You want to break away from Nigeria at the same time you keep running to other part of Nigeria. The stupidity of the heeebos is legendary
Eastfield1:

U keep Changing moniker but u have not stop being who u are.
the same thing u have been saying since 2015 is same thing u keep repeating in 2016 and heading to 2017 with it.
let me Educate u.
"Stupidity is doing d same thing over and over again and expecting Different Result"
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
MILFangela:
Who is this Osu ibo? Who released you from the evil forest in abakaliki? The last time I checked you were not the one I quoted. Chukwu okike abiama scatter your life if you mention me again
Well, I'll ignore you for now because silence is the best answer to a fool, if not I for say, make thunder fire your left nyash. undecided
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Emilokoiyawon: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
[i][/i]
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]My name is Mr Biafraudd u can get me on politics...

It also failed in Oyigbo Market Nigeria... I taped it today... Spoke my dialect for those calling me Yoruba.

Every body please watch my video. Biafra sit at home failed in Oyigbo... Evidence video
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUnZM3kbf4&sns=sms

grin grin it failed in Oyigbo market I must expose them grin Video on my YouTube link above grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin LOVE THIS! Road is busy. Ndi Ashi. Keep exposing them bro. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by phranq(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Doghari:

If care is not taken, you might be one the hungry guys, I once donated money to feed sometime ago. If IPOB members were jobless, our Radio Stations, TV, Shortwave and internet platforms wouldn't have survived.
What can you say is dependent on your miserable existence as a waste of viable space? grin grin grin

hahahahaha
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo residents are not part of the PDP sponsored IPOB. I've argued that severally and won in the end. Even the last protest failed in Imo and they had to recruit people from all parts of Nigeria to come and protest in Imo.

Oga what is PDP sponsored IPOB, had it been the almighty eze onye agwalam Buhari did not arrest Nnamdi Kanu would there have been any protest?

pls stop acting as if you are leaving in the moon, Nigeria is not one and has never protected Igbo lives and properties.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by khalids: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Inyinese:
nonsense, stay on your own simple English
Who you be and who dey follow you talk.....I'm talking to people who still have sense
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by EternalTruths: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

If .Ndigbo want Buhari to hand over to one of us then we should support him instead of allowing ourselves to be used by PDP to destabilize his Government. Of course the South south or Southwest will likely produce the next President after the North.

That is when the struggle will turn violent leading to UN referendum
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by michealdeco: 12:05pm On May 30, 2017
DavSagacity:
I said it in the morning that
Any igbo or Biafran That decide Not to
go to Work does So at his or her
own peril.
Shey the order go Bring moneey
for our pocket and stomach..?

School done resume Shey na ipod Abi na ipad
go help me pay for My son Emeka
school fees....?
Nna !!! They should go and siddon
so on Monday that ur so called son didn't go to school did Nigeria pay his school fees for him??

Stop reasoning from your anus and reason like a human being
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by DavSagacity(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2017
michealdeco:
so on Monday that ur so called son didn't go to school did Nigeria pay his school fees for him??

I don't hav time for idiots like you. Its obvious that you are suffering from mouth diarrhea. oponu ayirada.!!!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by DavSagacity(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2017
michealdeco:

I don't hav time for idiots like you. Its obvious that you are suffering from mouth diarrhea. Its crystal clear that you don't have work such that u could go and did up post from September. it shows how jobless your lineage are. oponu ayirada.!!!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by kingzizzy: 2:11pm On May 30, 2017
michealdeco:

So you went and resurrected this thread from last year just to give the impression that the sit at home did not work in Imo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
liar..this is nkwo orji market in owerri..totally shut down

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
HAVE ANY THOUGHT THIS VIDEOS AND PICS MIGHT EVEN BE TAKEN LAST WEEK OR YESTERDAY.....SOMEONE SAID SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE CAME TO MARKET TO VIDEO AND TAKE PICTURES
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
ur lies has been busted...this is banks shut down in Owerri

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2017
this is as a result of the sit at home today in owerri

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
no school today in Owerri

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by indemnityy: 3:15pm On May 30, 2017
This gworo can lie, this was not 2days pix. I leave arnd the mrk; everywhere arnd de mkt is under lock and key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.