Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? (34101 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
tete7000:

No. I think you should try and humbly invite him first and see what happens next. Only then can you prove me right or wrong.
Since I don't believe in him in d first place,it will make more sense if he reveal himself first
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by tete7000(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2016
reallest:

Since I don't believe in him in d first place,it will make more sense if he reveal himself first

Since that's what you desire, you will see him someday. When? I can't say but I believe in line with your desire, you will one day have a great encounter with him. I hope you won't chicken out when he does.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Zenlife:

Totally off topic!

If that was an off-topic response then you simply cannot read.

Zenlife:

Name calling uneccesary and stupidly immature.

Or write for that matter. (This one just replies itself.)

Zenlife:

Then go fly a kite kiddo.

People probably laugh at your Americanisms in real life.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
beolay2k:

5. Lastly I want to throw this question back to the writer and its that the first commandment in the Bible says that one should not worship any other God except the Almighty God but yet the Christians believe Jesus is God.

Jesus Christ is God.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by joe4christ(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
armpit:
I have seen him replace the metal under a woman's flesh with new bone without surgery, I have seen him grow a shorter limb, I av seen him give life to the dead. Nothing is too hard for him to do. It all boils down to "DO YOU BELIEVE?" Faith is the currency with-which we purchase our heavenly goods(miracles). Jesus told us plainly that "if ye have faith as little as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain- move from here and it will obey"

You're one hell of a funny dude grin
Can you please provide footage evidence of your claim, even pictorial evidence (not photoshoped) would do.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2016
segcymoor:

Deep one!

------
U Ve access to advanced spiritual knowledge. Right?

Thanks.

Yes. As a matter of fact I do.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2016
reallest:
why can't he reveal himself first?why must I first have blind faith?

Oh, come now.

Do you know the mathematical probability of a single simple protein assembling by chance?

It is 1 : 1074

A single protein.

Evidence of Him is everywhere if one is sincere

Be sincere.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by armpit: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2016
joe4christ:

You're one hell of a funny dude grin
Can you please provide footage evidence of your claim, even pictorial evidence (not photoshoped) would do.
unfortunately, pictorial or video evidence though possible for me to get, would take my time... but believe me I have seen all those happen. Even I, get baffled at first.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by juniweezy(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Zenlife:

Wrong question for me. I already have plenty.
There are thousands who fit your assumed profile, and hopefully you won't have a problem locating some, at the least Google it.
And when you do ask them how they feel, again hopefully your question will be answered child.

At any rate, the #1 rep today of those who fed you with the hell and heaven, cock and bull tale in the first place, the Pope has said hell and heaven don't exist.
So there!

Phew, and if so nullifies the Christian religious bedtime stories.

why the heck am I in this topic discourse anyways.

Next?
so what makes you believe the pope. Because it suits your belief.. Well believe what you want. In the end you will find out!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by donnffd(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

The day and night is a figurative term for continuously!

The best way of understanding is comparing with what happens in a dream. Within a space of 5 min rem sleep, you could find yourself through a two year dream episode, whereas in the physical sense, its just 5 min.

In the spirit time doesn't at all. However relative to the earth, we are used to measuring time interval between events which really doesn't make any sense in the spiritual. In the spiritual the best way I can explain it in physical terms is that we can have concurrencies and overlaps of events.

LOL. John must have been confused writing the book of Revelation; how do you describe parallel events without putting them in linear form? LOL

God doesn't need anyone's worship: it doesn't add anything to him.

God requires humans who will Love Him and his fellow men unconditionally: These are the ones who meet the cretaria of SELECTION for His own pleasure. These ones can call Him (as children will do their father) Daddy-Daddy

Now, back to why should God discard the useless creations!
You spent £930,000 building for yourself the most intelligent car in the world with ability of freewill. The car is supposed to be a friend and companion whenever you ride in it. It was your pride! The Car..Your Car!

Now, you enter your car and say car (let's give the car a name-Alex): Alex, let's take a pleasure ride round the city!

And Alex says, to you "I'm I your slave? I don't feel like going no where!"... "You can take a bus for a ride if you want, but I go no where".

It finally dawns on your that your precious car is adamant and by choice refuse to cooperate with you.

After given it enough time to repent and reconsider, what will you do?

You will abandon that useless car!
If you feel like the car is cluttering your garage, you will drag it out to the scrap yard.

At the scap yard, this your expensive, self aware, independent but Arrogant car would be torn up, broken up, squeezed and mangled beyond recognition. It would be melted in the furnace with other junks.

Someone now exclaims!
Why should you destroy this beautiful expensive car. You must be wicked. Didnt you say you love your masterpiece? Why should you send it to the refuse dump?

So you see why God has to discard those who choose not to be useful to His purpose of creating them!

Any more Questions?

I understand you perfectly but i would say i am still not totally convinced about your argument.

If i was going to create an intelligent car for my pleasure, i would be sure to not give it freewill because doing that, i am no longer subjecting it to my will but its own, and so if it chooses to not obey my commands, then it is well within its rights to do so.

Now on the flip side of the coin, imagine you love a girl with all your heart, and can do anything for her but sadly she doesnt feel the same way about you, Do you lock her up in a dungeon and torture her because she doesnt love you?...only a psychopath would do that.

Look at another scenario, a queen who never shows herself to her subjects and remain hidden for the public eye claims she doesnt need anybodys love and admiration, but every sunday, all her subjects are required to show love and admiration to her with gifts, and those who do not do that are thrown into a dungeon she ordered built for that specific purpose and torture them till they die.

The idea of we being tools for God fails when freewill is thrown into the equation, because as a free agent you choose whether you want to be a tool or not, and if you are punished because you choose otherwise, then obviously the choice is there to override the freewill.

What i mean is if i offer you two choices, and one of those choices leds to a severe punishment but you are free to choose anyone, i am automatically trying to override your freewill because i am forcing you to choose the choice without punishment.

So if God really wanted us as tools, he shouldnt have given us freewill, and if he wanted free agents to be tools for him, he shouldnt threaten with the punishment of hell because then he no longer have free agents.

Thats the paradox, bro...

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Zenlife: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2016
juniweezy:
so what makes you believe the pope. Because it suits your belief.. Well believe what you want. In the end you will find out!

The Pope? Because he is the HNIC of Christianity on earth take it or leave it. So what he says goes a very stretched long way.
Research, read Christian religious history. Self educate, don't just be content with what your pastor or even your bible is interpreted by many to mean.
Am certain you have no knowing of the history of the creation of Christianity.
Be at least Google friendly.
Truth actually sets you free.

Heaven and hell:

As you've found out right? Obviously you have reached your end, from your words.
So kindly share your experiences in the hell furnace and glorious heaven. Do kindly indulge this learned forum.

Am o grab my easy chair and campari on the rocks.
Brb.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Zenlife: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

Then why waste your time writing to me?
Another off cognitive response.

I must be scribbling prof.

Glad you recognize it and envious of it.
Obviously you can't git there and never will.

Then why waste your time writing to me?
Another off cognitive response.

I must be scribbling prof.

Glad you recognize it and envious of it.
Obviously you can't git there and never will.

Hope your kite flying tickles you.
If not try getting in the sand reversely.
Go play in the dirt again child.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2016
donnffd:

I understand you perfectly but i would say i am still not totally convinced about your argument.

If i was going to create an intelligent car for my pleasure, i would be sure to not give it freewill because doing that, i am no longer subjecting it to my will but its own, and so if it chooses to not obey my commands, then it is well within its rights to do so.

Now on the flip side of the coin, imagine you love a girl with all your heart, and can do anything for her but sadly she doesnt feel the same way about you, Do you lock her up in a dungeon and torture her because she doesnt love you?...only a psychopath would do that.

Look at another scenario, a queen who never shows herself to her subjects and remain hidden for the public eye claims she doesnt need anybodys love and admiration, but every sunday, all her subjects are required to show love and admiration to her with gifts, and those who do not do that are thrown into a dungeon she ordered built for that specific purpose and torture them till they die.

The idea of we being tools for God fails when freewill is thrown into the equation, because as a free agent you choose whether you want to be a tool or not, and if you are punished because you choose otherwise, then obviously the choice is there to override the freewill.

What i mean is if i offer you two choices, and one of those choices leds to a severe punishment but you are free to choose anyone, i am automatically trying to override your freewill because i am forcing you to choose the choice without punishment.

So if God really wanted us as tools, he shouldnt have given us freewill, and if he wanted free agents to be tools for him, he shouldnt threaten with the punishment of hell because then he no longer have free agents.

Thats the paradox, bro...

By this argument every government in the world is a tyrannical dictatorship.

Since we face punishment when our choices diverge from the law.

Do you agree?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by donnffd(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

By this argument every government in the world is a tyrannical dictatorship.

Since we face punishment when our choices diverge from the law.

Do you agree?

The law is how you conduct in society, if you default, you are thrown in prison...it has nothing to do with loving the government.

God wants you not only to live a good life but also love him and accept his son who died for our sins, now if you dont do this, you would burn in hell even if you were a good person all your life...doesnt that sound tyrannical to you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

Pipe down.

There is a difference between 'having an idea of scientific stuff' - the amalgamated effects of a third-rate education, some Discovery Channel, some sci-fi movies - and actually understanding science.

I repeat : no empirical proof.

Do you even know what 'empirical' means?

how can you confidently come to the internet and say that gravity has no emperical proof?
Are you not ashamed?
You're asking me what emperical evidence is That questionn is for you...man upgrade your knowledge...it will help you

you even confidently said that there's no emperical evidence that the earth is a globe??
How do you guys even think?

Edited..

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
reallest:

Do u believe in all
i believe in just one. But for someone like u who is confused and doesnt know which God to serve i suggest u try all because d bible says test all powers and see if they are of God. So let go d pride dat can kill you and find God quickly before its too late
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Some theists on here keep quoting and bringing me back to this thread, I don't really know what your problems are. Please, stop that. Whatever I wrote there is clear enough to any who can think/reason logically.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by johnydon22(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

May GOD Almighty forgive u
LOL
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
donnffd:

The law is how you conduct in society, if you default, you are thrown in prison...it has nothing to do with loving the government.

God wants you not only to live a good life but also love him and accept his son who died for our sins, now if you dont do this, you would burn in hell even if you were a good person all your life...doesnt that sound tyrannical to you?

Divine Law is the rule of conduct in the Universe.

When you reject God you are immediately under the devil's influence. By default.

The government wants you to obey its authority. If you don't, there are consequences.

Go smoke crack by Louis Edet House and tell the officers there 'you're a good person'.

The scenarios are parallel. Please don't prevaricate.

Answer the question if you can.

Is it not obvious that the spirit in you yields to the authority of man, but not of God?

Why are the government not tyrants according to your opinion?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

how can you confidently come to the internet and say that gravity has no emperical proof?
Are you not ashamed?
You're asking me what emperical evidence is That questionn is for you...man upgrade your knowledge...it will help you

you even confidently said that there's no emperical evidence that the earth is a globe??
How do you guys even think?

Edited..

You can run your mouth all day long.

But you will be unable to provide a single shred of observable, verifiable evidence for all you've said.

You believe what you believe because you heard it in a classroom, and then on TV.

This is trust. This is not empiricism.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by donnffd(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

Divine Law is the rule of conduct in the Universe.

When you reject God you are immediately under the devil's influence. By default.

The government wants you to obey its authority. If you don't, there are consequences.

Go smoke crack by Louis Edet House and tell the officers there 'you're a good person'.

The scenarios are parallel. Please don't prevaricate.

Answer the question if you can.

Is it not obvious that the spirit in you yields to the authority of man, but not of God?

Why are the government not tyrants according to your opinion?

I just answered you and i would answer you again, the government are not tyrants because they do not force you to love them, infact oppressive regimes are specifically referred to as tyrants because they force their citizens to accept their right to rule.

Rules are rules, if buhari leaves office tomorrow, the rules of the country would still be the rules, everyone is suppose to follow it so that we dont live in a chaotic society.

Now, if buhari puts an embargo on Nigerians, that in addition to the laws of the land, we must love him and his party and if we dont, we would be thrown in jail, thats TYRANNY. Do you understand the difference now?

Now why cant people just live good lives, Majority of Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Taoists, and even Atheists are good people and just want to do good by themselves and their fellow man BUT because they do not believe in your God YAHWEH(i would assume you to be a Christian) and his only begotten son JESUS CHRIST, they would burn in hell for all of eternity.

why cant God just allow people live by the rule book and judge people according to how they lived, why must God emphasize that these people believe, love and worship him and his son for entry into heaven?

Doesnt that sound like tyranny?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
donnffd:

I just answered you and i would answer you again, the government are not tyrants because they do not force you to love them, infact oppressive regimes are specifically referred to as tyrants because they force their citizens to accept their right to rule.

Every government on Earth requires citizens to 'accept its right to rule'. This is enforced by threat of violence and imprisonment. Is 'treason' a

new word to you? This supports my argument.

donnffd:
Rules are rules, if buhari leaves office tomorrow, the rules of the country would still be the rules, everyone is suppose to follow it so that we dont live in a chaotic society.

Now, if buhari puts an embargo on Nigerians, that in addition to the laws of the land, we must love him and his party and if we dont, we would be thrown in jail, thats TYRANNY. Do you understand the difference now?

Be honest. Many of government's laws are not understood, but are still obeyed (e.g. marriage only lasts a month, but Mr Man has to pay alimony

for life). And the same man will balk at obeying God because he 'does not understand'. Hypocrisy.

Be honest. People are chided and victimized for not loving their country. In fact, the southeasterners of your own (I assume) country are in

this very position.

donnffd:

Now why cant people just live good lives, Majority of Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Taoists, and even Atheists are good people and just want to do good by themselves and their fellow man BUT because they do not believe in your God YAHWEH(i would assume you to be a Christian) and his only begotten son JESUS CHRIST, they would burn in hell for all of eternity.

why cant God just allow people live by the rule book and judge people according to how they lived, why must God emphasize that these people believe, love and worship him and his son for entry into heaven?

Do you know if you toss some pork sausage in front of a mosque you could easily be dead? And if you dropped some beef before a Buddha statue in India, the result could be the same? What chaos. So what rule book, precisely?

Someone must define what the standard of Good is.

Babies cry when given an injection. If they knew its purpose, they might rejoice. We are babes in God's eyes.

Thus people cry over His medicine, because they do not know its purpose.

Christianity is the One Faith, the one standard, the precise one 'rule book'.

And He is not only my God, He is God - plain and simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by UyiIredia(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
The idea of hell contradicts God's love.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by donnffd(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

Every government on Earth requires citizens to 'accept its right to rule'. This is enforced by threat of violence and imprisonment. Is 'treason' a

new word to you? This supports my argument.

Be honest. Many of government's laws are not understood, but are still obeyed (e.g. marriage only lasts a month, but Mr Man has to pay alimony

for life). And the same man will balk at obeying God because he 'does not understand'. Hypocrisy.

Be honest. People are chided and victimized for not loving their country. In fact, the southeasterners of your own (I assume) country are in

this very position.

Do you know if you toss some pork sausage in front of a mosque you could easily be dead? And if you dropped some beef before a Buddha statue in India, the result could be the same? What chaos. So what rule book, precisely?

Someone must define what the standard of Good is.

Babies cry when given an injection. If they knew its purpose, they might rejoice. We are babes in God's eyes.

Thus people cry over His medicine, because they do not know its purpose.

Christianity is the One Faith, the one standard, the precise one 'rule book'.

And He is not only my God, He is God - plain and simple.

Still did not answer my question!

Let me ask again, why doesnt God judge people on how they lived on earth without considering whether they believed in him or not, and not burn them for all of ETERNITY in hell?

NB: you hardly see buddhists in india, and if i were to urinate on a cross or use the bible to smoke weed, i would still be criticized by christians, wont i?, So you cant cherrypick and say because a person from another religion gets offended because you dishonored his beliefs automatically means yours is the one true religion, thats just absolutely inaccurate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Another thread to glorify an appalling doctrine peppered with sheer abhorrence. Scaring atheists will not bring them closer to God.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

You can run your mouth all day long.

But you will be unable to provide a single shred of observable, verifiable evidence for all you've said.

You believe what you believe because you heard it in a classroom, and then on TV.

This is trust. This is not empiricism.
god..do you even know how gravity works?
Time zones?
Bros...how you go they talk this kind thing...
Gravity keeps you to the ground...
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
god..do you even know how gravity works? Time zones? Bros...how you go they talk this kind thing... Gravity keeps you to the ground...
The guy is probably a flat earth conspiracist.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
donnffd:

Still did not answer my question!

Let me ask again, why doesnt God judge people on how they lived on earth without considering whether they believed in him or not, and not burn them for all of ETERNITY in hell?

NB: you hardly see buddhists in india, and if i were to urinate on a cross or use the bible to smoke weed, i would still be criticized by christians, wont i?, So you cant cherrypick and say because a person from another religion gets offended because you dishonored his beliefs automatically means yours is the one true religion, thats just absolutely inaccurate.

It is you who have dodged a question.

Are you tyrannized because the consequence of crime is government force?

Violence was not my point.

My point was that different perspectives on what is good must lead to conflict.

So which 'rule book' would you suggest?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by maximunimpact(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=shadeyinka post=49674266]Your understanding of the scripture needs reevaluation!

It is your own apostacised understanding that needs the light of truth.......... You can go ahead and worship based on lies, i stick to the truth knowing that God is love. I suppose you are a father, can you place the hand of your rebellious child on fire for 10mins to punish him? if u feel you can't subject your child to that inhuman chastisement, what makes you think the God of love will place you in hell fire burning for eternity, i said you cos if it exists as you believe, then thats your final dwelling cos you are a SINNER.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by maximunimpact(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
shadeyinka:
Your understanding of the scripture needs reevaluation!

There is Hell and there is Lake of Fire!

God is LOVE and a CONSUMING FIRE!

Where is Gods dwelling place located? Can't you see that the spiritual rhelm cannot be described by location!
So do you think anyone can know the location of the lake of fire?

No human being or demon or fallen angel is in the lake of fire yet!

In future. ...Death and Hades Rev 20:14

There are 3 kinds of death described in the scripture
1. Physical/Natural Death Gen3:19
2. Spiritual Death Rom8:6, Rom8:2
3. Second Death Rev2:11
Death simply means a disconnection or separation!

Physical death: Separation BTW Body & Soul
Spiritual Death: Separation BTW God & Mans Spirit
Second Death: Eternal Separation BTW God and Man

Damnation is Condemnation to Second Death

God is Love
God is a Consuming Fire
God is Just

If God is Just, He must Reward Righteousness
If God is Just, He must Punish Evil doer's

I guess you are JW. When you die, you will discover that you will not be in a dreamless state but a perfect awareness.

Here are 2 NDEs for your relaxation:
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=nde%20pastor%20nigerian&sm=3

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=nde%20atheist&sm=1

It is your own apostacised understanding that needs the light of truth.......... You can go ahead and worship based on lies, i stick to the truth knowing that God is love. I suppose you are a father, can you place the hand of your rebellious child on fire for 10mins to punish him? if u feel you can't subject your child to that inhuman chastisement, what makes you think the God of love will place you in hell fire burning for eternity, i said you cos if it exists as you believe, then thats your final dwelling cos you are a SINNER.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

do you even know how gravity works?
Time zones?
Bros...how you go they talk this kind thing...
Gravity keeps you to the ground...

Tell us then, boy genius.

Tell us the physical mechanism by which mass attracts mass.

lordnicklaus:

The guy is probably a flat earth conspiracist.

The taunts will come and come.

The mouths will run and run.

But a single testable phenomenon proving the theory will never arrive.

They think 'science' means 'men in eyeglasses saying clever-sounding things'.

They think 'truth' means 'stuff I heard on TV'.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

Tell us then, boy genius.

Tell us the physical mechanism by which mass attracts mass.

The taunts will come and come.

The mouths will run and run.

But a single testable phenomenon proving the theory will never arrive.

They think 'science' means 'men in eyeglasses saying clever-sounding things'.

They think 'truth' means 'stuff I heard on TV'.

Well, I am not "atheist". The questions you asked is the same as asking for the evidence of motion or radiation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.