Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? (34124 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by johnydon22(m): 5:23am On Sep 26, 2016
fyneboi79:
I also ask them in laymans english;How many earthly fathers look up to judging theirs childrens sins and casting away some of their children into eternal damnation one day? It doesn't make any sense,Instead,He should keep loving all his children the same. So what kind of father is the Christian God? Partial to sufferings of his people or powerless against the forces of evil?
It's simply barbaric - anyone who understands what love is about cannot be a christian neither can that person use "LOVE" and "Christian God" in the same sentence. they are both incompatible in definition and attributes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by johnydon22(m): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

May GOD forgive u

Wow please what part of my post is wrong and insultive and i will show where it is in the bible and a thousand and one place where you christians say it.. Maybe you guys need to change the attributes of your god concept to a less disturbing so that you lot wont be finding it disturbing when someone says it out loud.

Tell me your god doesn't

-Love burnt flesh?
-or have a hell?

If it does then is it going to forgive me for saying the truth?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by samolistic80(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2016
reallest:

^^^I will like to be enlighten more about dis
please visit www.jw. org for more reliable answer.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by mank1234(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2016
How come it's easy for an atheist to believe that it takes light from a star more than a year to reach earth but difficult to believe that there's a creator? Same with gravity, magnetism which are all intangible.

I believe God set everything in free motion after creation (including freewill) - autopilot. He only intervene to change the cause of action when invited to do so. The ultimate choice is with us.
I also believe our spirits are interconnected else there wouldn't be any reason for children to suffer for the sins of their parents. Spirit just like matter is in perpetual flux.

The activities on earth might just be a replay of activities that has already taken place in the spiritual realm, same way what we observed of the stars are events of many years back according to astronomers. Since the creator (God) is not bound by his creation (time), he sees ahead unlike creation (man), hence the omniscience. Omniscience doesn't exclude freewill.

Predestination entails that a particular cause of action, A will always result in an outcome B, even if it's repeated a million time.

In summary, God is omniscience, our freewill leads us to a predestination.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

You do know there is no empirical evidence that:

The world is a globe.
That gravity exists.
That much of quantum physics is even real.
And let's not even talk about evolution.

But you believe this anyway.

We all have faith in things we've not seen. The difference is that some have faith in man, others have Faith in God.

u need science in your life...
You need to go back to school
god forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2016
lastmessenger:
There is nothing like brain dead here. I just said a simple statement which nobody can refute. God never said in any place in the bible that he already knows the people destined to go to hell. So lets not say what God did not say.
never brag about what you dont know
Jeremiah 10:23Good News Translation (GNT) 23 Lord, I know that none of us are in charge of our
own destiny;
none of us have control over our own life.

Proverbs 20:24Good News Translation (GNT) 24 The Lord has determined our path; how then can anyone understand the direction his own life is
taking? Good News Translation (GNT)

you can also find similar statements in theses verses....
prov16:4
Proverbs 16:4Good News Translation (GNT) 4 Everything the Lord has made has its destiny; and the destiny of the wicked is destruction.

mark 4:11-12 etc

NB:modified

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Charly68: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2016
charlsecy:
Did GOD know that Satan would default and drag some to Hell?
He is all knowing & so he must have made provision for that no wonder he told Adam in : Genesis 2:16-17 (KJV)
16And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:[] 17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
- The moment God sound the warming he must have made provisions for any eventuality.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2016
segcymoor:

Truly Christian lost d logic argument.

------
So u think u win? ,that no God? When u die all is finished. Bros do clap for urself.

Eat, drink and be Merry........ Soon ur eye shall. Be open to ur trueself .

----
I assured u!
do you know that allah is waiting for you to die?
This is what you believe

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by yeyeboi(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2016
johnydon22:

Wow please what part of my post is wrong and insultive and i will show where it is in the bible and a thousand and one place where you christians say it.. Maybe you guys need to change the attributes of your god concept to a less disturbing so that you lot wont be finding it disturbing when someone says it out loud.

Tell me your god doesn't

-Love burnt flesh?
-or have a hell?

If it does then is it going to forgive me for saying the truth?

May GOD Almighty forgive u
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2016
mank1234:
How come it's easy for an atheist to believe that it takes light from a star more than a year to reach earth but difficult to believe that there's a creator? Same with gravity, magnetism which are all intangible.

I believe God set everything in free motion after creation (including freewill) - autopilot. He only intervene to change the cause of action when invited to do so. The ultimate choice is with us.
I also believe our spirits are interconnected else there wouldn't be any reason for children to suffer for the sins of their parents. Spirit just like matter is in perpetual flux.

The activities on earth might just be a replay of activities that has already taken place in the spiritual realm, same way what we observed of the stars are events of many years back according to astronomers. Since the creator (God) is not bound by his creation (time), he sees ahead unlike creation (man), hence the omniscience. Omniscience doesn't exclude freewill.

Predestination entails that a particular cause of action, A will always result in an outcome B, even if it's repeated a million time.

In summary, God is omniscience, our freewill leads us to a predestination.
likewise you...you need to upgrade your brain...
The version is too old
may science help you....
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

May GOD Almighty forgive u
may allah burn you in jamannah
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
samolistic80:
please visit www.jw. org for more reliable answer.
Am not visiting any lie site,copy it from there and paste it here for me to read
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2016
tete7000:

With these messages of mine, he is already inviting you. He deals with humble of heart. You need him more than he needs you.
How am I to sure what u re saying is true,d best way to make him or herself visible is to show his or her face,dont u think so?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by lastmessenger: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

never brag about what you dont know
Jeremiah 10:23Good News Translation (GNT) 23 Lord, I know that none of us are in charge of our
own destiny;
none of us have control over our own life.

Proverbs 20:24Good News Translation (GNT) 24 The Lord has determined our path; how then can anyone understand the direction his own life is
taking? Good News Translation (GNT)

you can also find similar statements in theses verses....
prov16:4
Proverbs 16:4Good News Translation (GNT) 4 Everything the Lord has made has its destiny; and the destiny of the wicked is destruction.

mark 4:11-12 etc

NB:modified
The last verse u quoted said the destiny of the wicked is destruction and u can choose to be wicked and face destruction.
It never said anything about God knowing that people he made will wind up in hell wether they like it or not.
Meanwhile i can tell u the proper meaning of all the scriptures u dug up but because is not gonna be useful to you,i will stop here.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Want to correct just one thing you made
..with the bible itself
shadeyinka:

The interpretation of verse 4 is simple.
The Lord made ALL people (both the good and the evil) for Himself.yea, even the wicked for the day of evil
There is a day of Evil: for the wicked.

Verse1,2&3 tells you of what to do not to be in the evil category
keywords are bolded...
Ur explanation with wole..is the same thing m saying...since he is the singular programmer..he knows they will fail...he could have altered their program to a state of ''not-failing''...
Take note of the bolded words...
Then now apply it to pharaoh..who god hardened his heart without permission...
Then pls Read gen 15..and then pls reply that god didnt predestine pharaoh if its logically compactible..

(also stated in romans etc,,let me just give you only pharaoh...i dont want to add jesus and his killers,judas etc)
NB.reply needed

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2016
lastmessenger:
The last verse u quoted said the destiny of the wicked is destruction and u can choose to be wicked and face destruction.
It never said anything about God knowing that people he made will wind up in hell wether they like it or not.
Meanwhile i can tell u the proper meaning of all the scriptures u dug up but because is not gonna be useful to you,i will stop here.
destiny?
Do you know what destiny is?
Sstop saying u can tell me but you will stop....
Simply say you cant...nobody will bite you...
If you can....spit the answer out...twud help alot of christians...

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by tete7000(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2016
reallest:

How am I to sure what u re saying is true,d best way to make him or herself visible is to show his or her face,dont u think so?

No. I think you should try and humbly invite him first and see what happens next. Only then can you prove me right or wrong.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by yeyeboi(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

may allah burn you in jamannah

I believe ur soul Is already coursed so i need not place any more courses on u you have already coursed ur self
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2016
reallest:

I don't wanna confuse my innocent brain
please believe all so that your innocent brain would be sensible enough to decide who is real
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by raphieMontella: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

I believe ur soul Is already coursed so i need not place any more courses on u you have already coursed ur self
course?
Abeg swerve bruh
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by orunto27: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
It's pleasurable and in fact discernible to God to keep Raw Materials in well organized Store Bins and Waste in Dust Bins.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by joe4christ(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Jesuobu:
lolz.. It's the problem they created for themselves. Since they can't do anything about it, the should live with the fear. Only a fool ignores the truth even when he knows it is the truth. If they want to insult, they should because I love to be insulted but nothing will stop me from preaching the truth.

Its funny you think we live in your world of fear. We all conquered that long ago. Only the fear of a furry God and he'll will compel one to stay put in an ancient belief system full of contradictions and errors.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, cos only you can...
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by armpit: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Julian08:
Did your god not create everything including he'll?
Did he not create the criteria by which souls will be judged?

Is there anything that goes on without his knowledge or that he doesn't have the power to influence?

So if people go to hell isn't he responsible for that? Because he had the power to stop that but didn't or perhaps, he just wanted them to go there after all.
yes, God created hell but not for humans. Hell was made for the devil. Now, why wud God keep creating babies? Answer is, God loves people so much that when they ask anything of him, he can't reject. So, because your parents won't stop crying to him for a child, God gives us children but after birth God expects the child to grow up loving him alone but in a case wia the child decides to love ND obey the devil then OYO is the case. you can't work in nafdac and expect nnpc to pay u. A case of Adams decision and its repercussions repeating itself in individual lives.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by joe4christ(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Jesuobu:
Omniscience is defined as he state of having total knowledge, the quality of knowing everything. For God to be sovereign over His creation of all things, whether visible or invisible, He has to be all-knowing but this does not mean God has already known those destined for hell. He gave everyone a level plain ground for anyone who believes in Jesus will inherit the kingdom of God.

The Noah incident was because so much evil was found in men and on the earth and God was deeply sorry that He had created man and decided to flood the whole earth to cleanse it and promised never to do it again.

So, he designed the world in such a way that he still need to save the world from himself by sacrifing his own son, to prove what point really
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by joe4christ(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
armpit:
yes, God created hell but not for humans. Hell was made for the devil. Now, why wud God keep creating babies? Answer is, God loves people so much that when they ask anything of him, he can't reject. So, because your parents won't stop crying to him for a child, God gives us children but after birth God expects the child to grow up loving him alone but in a case wia the child decides to love ND obey the devil then OYO is the case. you can't work in nafdac and expect nnpc to pay u. A case of Adams decision and its repercussions repeating itself in individual lives.

Seriously
And yet he can't restore amputees, or is that too hard for him to do?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by ostirich(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Jesuobu post=49628314] Omniscience is defined as he state of having total knowledge, the quality of knowing everything. For God to be sovereign over His creation of all things, whether visible or invisible, He has to be all-knowing but this does not mean God has already known those destined for hell. He gave everyone a level plain ground for anyone who believes in Jesus will inherit the kingdom of God.

The Noah incident was because so much evil was found in men and on the earth and God was deeply sorry that He had created man and decided to flood the whole earth to cleanse it and promised never to do it again.

but i thought he said he will do it this time with fire. how true is this pls
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by joe4christ(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
promise10:

Why disporove that!

It is more reasonable to say there is a creation and a creator. Even if you claim that you poo is the creator, it makes sense because you recognise there is a creator, but calling the creator your poo is simply YOUR OPINION. I hope you can offer your life as a Martyr to prove your opinion generated creator just like the early martyrs of the gospel did.

Talking about Martyrdom, people die everything for a course they hold dear to. People die for their friends and loved ones, people die for their jobs everyday, some volutarily lay down their lives on duty for the safety of others. So, whats so special about those who laid down their lives for the Christian faith?
Stop limiting your potential s due to religious indoctrinations. Go discover yourself. You worth more than those lies religion has to sell.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

do you know that allah is waiting for you to die?
This is what you believe
So I mention Allah to u? grin
I think na me make mistake. I will edit 'Christiaity' to religious in general
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by joe4christ(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

What an intelligent response!

The only problem is that you did not factor in Freewill or Volition.

Suppose as a lecturer, I have an amazing power of omniscience and because of that, I instinctively know with 100% accuracy students final exam scores.

Despite my omniscience, which of these two approach is OK for my final scoring and graduation requirements.
1. Should I award final certificate based on my omniscience?
2. Despite my omniscience, should I allow every student to do the examination?

Which is fair approach to the final judgement of the students abilities?

So, you can see see that your premise is flawed

Being a good lecturer who happens to love his students. I would rather make decisions that will favour my students than hurt them, if I were to be an omniscient lecturer, I would design my exam in such a way that it will be impossible for any of my student to fail, using the power of my ominiscience.
I would be damned to do otherwise, that will make me a sadist!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by gaelllic: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

u need science in your life...
You need to go back to school
god forbid!

Pipe down.

There is a difference between 'having an idea of scientific stuff' - the amalgamated effects of a third-rate education, some Discovery Channel, some sci-fi movies - and actually understanding science.

I repeat : no empirical proof.

Do you even know what 'empirical' means?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by armpit: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
joe4christ:

Seriously
And yet he can't restore amputees, or is that too hard for him to do?
I have seen him replace the metal under a woman's flesh with new bone without surgery, I have seen him grow a shorter limb, I av seen him give life to the dead. Nothing is too hard for him to do. It all boils down to "DO YOU BELIEVE?" Faith is the currency with-which we purchase our heavenly goods(miracles). Jesus told us plainly that "if ye have faith as little as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain- move from here and it will obey"
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
please believe all so that your innocent brain would be sensible enough to decide who is real
Do u believe in all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.