Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Only Language All Guys Hate To Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Language All Guys Hate To Hear (652 Views)

Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? / Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Language All Guys Hate To Hear by TeamLeader(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2016
I'm pregnant tongue
Re: The Only Language All Guys Hate To Hear by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Says who?

I am waiting for any lady to tell me that.

I will gladly accept her and my baby.

Big boys don't fear pregnancy as much sey na me do am
Re: The Only Language All Guys Hate To Hear by TeamLeader(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Most men do especially in this recession
Re: The Only Language All Guys Hate To Hear by EyeofHorus: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2016
EastGold:
Says who?
I am waiting for any lady to tell me that.
I will gladly accept her and my baby.

Big boys don't fear pregnancy as much sey na me do am
I'm pregnant!

Na you do am grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! / MMM: Men Now Boldly Send Money To Side Chicks / Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.