Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career (2082 Views)

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

undecided why?
Questions
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Questions

undecided Agbaya.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Agbaya.

Ashana undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Who is this fool? undecided
ask ur ass. crippl3d d!ckhead
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ask ur ass. crippl3d d!ckhead

Go find your mate play with
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Ashana undecided

Ashani oshi undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

Ashani oshi undecided

Wetin you know say you dey talk undecided...just dey chew mouth.... Catfish
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin you know say you dey talk undecided...just dey chew mouth.... Catfish

Ratfish! angry
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

Ratfish! angry

Go sleep
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Go sleep

tongue after you. undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

tongue after you. undecided

You die well be that!.... You go tey! undecided tongue
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You die well be that!.... You go tey! undecided tongue
undecided I dey read bible, no sleep tonight. angry
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

undecided I dey read bible, no sleep tonight. angry

Bible?.... Buhahahahahahaha...... Na me you wan spin with lie? undecided...
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Bible?.... Buhahahahahahaha...... Na me you wan spin with lie? undecided...

Okay, watchu think I'm doing?
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

Okay, watchu think I'm doing?

What you normally do every night tongue
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What you normally do every night tongue

*Itching eyes* tell me. sad
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by berryice(f): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Ve been supportive with prayers nd advice..not cash tongue
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

*Itching eyes* tell me. sad

Disturbing everywhere
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Disturbing everywhere

Nah, actually not in the mood for that today, I'm just calm..
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

Nah, actually not in the mood for that today, I'm just calm..

Wash!
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wash!

undecided Who be this?!
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Who be this?!

Bye Felicia!
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by dopeviking(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2016
berryice:
Ve been supportive with prayers nd advice..not cash tongue

Typical
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Bye Felicia!

cry
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by dopeviking(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by TerrorSquad147: 2:47am On Sep 25, 2016
dopeviking:

Typical
Na their way na. most of them are waste-bins, they only collect, never give..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? / So Who Is The Cutest Guy On Nairaland / Epic Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.