Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (35289 Views)

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SharkTank(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2016
arewafederation:

My friend, I'm just tired of listening to the usual silly rants of how the Ibos developed the world.

Then smoke weed as you like escaping reality
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Otunba10(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=kenny987 post=49657897]

For any region to exist, it has got to be viable not bearing d title if 'state' without being able to do what a state does. Personally I'd rather the former regional system or at best the 6-geopolitical zones with proper boundary adjustments so that Kwara will be in d SW as yoruba land that it is; Igbo speaking areas carved into the SS and NC will join their Igbo kin and Ijaw in Ondo will properly join their brethren in d SS. The middle belt will have their own identity as MB and not be some appendage of the North. The geopolitical zones must then be recognised in d constitution because right now they exist for mere administrative convenience.

I prefer this because it reduces the cost of governance. Even if we retain d bicameral legislature, there'd be less persons to cater for as legislators. In fact, membership of the NASS should be on a part time basis with specific sitting schedules & room for emergencies where necessary. Give this lady a ministerial appointmet
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SharkTank(m): 1:54am On Sep 26, 2016
shabakm:
flat heads which one did you want restructuring or biafra? inyara

Suffersticated zombie. Una still dey find oil inside pacific ocean?
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SharkTank(m): 1:57am On Sep 26, 2016
victorvezx:

They are not ready to go, if they are ready to go, the whole of Nigeria will know

No worry, e go be like film trick
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SharkTank(m): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2016
nextprince:

Some of them were brought up in the north and they begin to assume they are northerners but the blood of the yeast still runs in their blood streams, that is one of them.

Typical Afonja. Lying is part of your culture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SharkTank(m): 2:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Oblang:

U claim u are hated and yet u live peacefully everywhere in the country.

Peacefully?
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Oblang(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Peacefully?

Yes have u heard abt Yoruba killing igbo in Yoruba land. If u claim Hausa kill igbo in Hausa land then I will tell u that's not exclusive to igbos in Hausa land alone because they kill Yoruba too and that is done by religion extremists which sane ppl condemn...
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by chrisfinito123: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2016
dis man have lose is memory
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by nextprince: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Typical Afonja. Lying is part of your culture
The definition of Igbo, we are fully aware of how ur folks are busy "developing" the world grin.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
victorvezx:

I mean, the east is the least developed in the south, and the second least developed in the country after the north. Evidence abound to support my claim. U people never fail to include the south south, because without them, u are simply nothing politically. The south south can stand on their own confidently, can the 5 landlocked south east states stand on their own without federal government revenue which is being given to them every month? As far as south south remains part of ur imaginary Biafra, u all still remain delusional. U will keep agitating for Biafra for the next 1000 years but will still not get an inch of it. Wake up and smell the coffee boy!!
Imaginary Biafra. Well every concrete reality began as a dream. As for Igboland being land-lock, that should not be your problem. From your post, one thing is cetain, you lack proper information on the proper structure of the ethnic group that maks up the South South, and I'll not be the one to educate you. Every dream has a potential of becoming a reality. Hate on niga. cheesy
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SharkTank(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
nextprince:

The definition of Igbo, we are fully aware of how ur folks are busy "developing" the world grin.

Don't worry. One of us will soon buy your father's land, make your mother our house help and fu...ck you sister.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
MissMorayo:
your integrity as a man calls for a serious questioning. Even as a Yoruba who blindly supported Buhari thinking he is a changed man,I know the South east have nothing as on absolutely nothing in this Buhari led administration. Common visit,Buhari hasn't even paid.
It is disappointing that Buhari has toured more than 15 countries since his emergence and has not stepped his toes in the south east/south south except Edo for political reasons. Before you go on to nail them,is the man being honest with is assertion ?
I wonder oh.even during his campaign, buhari toured a few number of SE cities. During the campaigns of 2011 he didn't visit most cities in the SE yet he is quick to point out that we gave him 5% of votes
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by zurine(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2016
hmn
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Doghari: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2016
morbeta:
The biggest fear of the west nd north is igbo dominance. How can the people of igbo land given only 20 naira after the war now control abuja nd lagos nd dominated education for 13yrs running now both secondary nd university. They dominate in USA ND LONDON. 5 MAYOR'S IN USA.2 STAFF IN WHITE HOUSE. 4 ENGINEERS IN AEROSPACE CENTER. DEPUTY LEADER LABOUR PARTY UK 2 MAYOR'S UK.68 professor's in usa 48 in UK 148 medical doctors usa 112 uk. This is all on merit.

So we understand their fears.

You forgot to add- A lawmaker in racist Poland and Mayor in Germany. The fears of afonjarudeens are understandable. grin grin
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by durangokid: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2016
arewafederation:

You can't be too sure about that. The only way to make such conclusion is through a referendum which cannot hold because of the negligible lipsrsealed number of people agitating for "divorce". cheesy

Why? undecided

I bet many here as usual, dropped their comments without reading the interview.
You are one of the idiots here on nairaland, one day you will meet your waterloo
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Doghari: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2016
If Doghari doesn't witness the disintegration of nigeria (violent or peaceful), he will be postponing it for his children to witness it.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by durangokid: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:
Very brilliant and straight forward interview. The guy made lots of very valid points that can't be disputed. The issue of restructuring for example is a very vague concept that needs to be clearly defined. Is it just about revenue sharing or a total collapse of the current federal structure for a new system?

I am from Ekiti and I can assure you that I will never support a system whereby my people will have to be going to a regional HQ in Ibadan just to get a local school rehabilitated or to get a local road constructed. An Imo person will also never agree to any structure that will yoke him under an Anambra man. So, when we shout restructuring, we should take time to define exactly what we really want.
is that your fear? My brother you are just a kid by saying or maybe you don't want to tell yourself the whole truth
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by nextprince: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Don't worry. One of us will soon buy your father's land, make your mother our house help and fu...ck you sister.
Hehehehe, mirage! mirage!! mirage!!! That is the ambition that has been pushing the flattiees to continue "developing" other people's land while their mothers and sisters are being bleeped from one hotel/brothel to the other nationwide grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SharkTank(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
nextprince:

Hehehehe, mirage! mirage!! mirage!!! That is the ambition that has been pushing the flattiees to continue "developing" other people's land while their mothers and sisters are being bleeped from one hotel/brothel to the other nationwide grin grin grin

What does Tiwa Savage and Alaba market have in common? They have been misused by Igbo men
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by nextprince: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

What does Tiwa Savage and Alaba market have in common? They have been misused by Igbo men
So said the the hardworking flat head grin grin grin.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Billygee2u: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
jesse8048:
This man is sick.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by victorvezx(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
blues20:

Imaginary Biafra. Well every concrete reality began as a dream. As for Igboland being land-lock, that should not be your problem. From your post, one thing is cetain, you lack proper information on the proper structure of the ethnic group that maks up the South South, and I'll not be the one to educate you. Every dream has a potential of becoming a reality. Hate on niga. cheesy
Trash, go with ur 5 landlocked Biafra, stop trying to grab land in the south south. Yimu, continue dreaming of ur imaginary Biafra. It's ur right to dream

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
victorvezx:

Trash, go with ur 5 landlocked Biafra, stop trying to grab land in the south south. Yimu, continue dreaming of ur imaginary Biafra. It's ur right to dream
Just as its your right to remain a junky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Osinbajo's Verification Tag / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At NGE Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.