Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (35294 Views)

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Oblang(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
eph12:

Wait! If the HQ is situated in Ibadan per se does it mean only an Ibadan person can be the governor?

Is it abt who is gov or how they will be in touch with the locals.. Gej was president for 6yrs . tell me how does that change the life of his SS ppl?
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by orimsamsam(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrOdyssey:

Then simply ask ur president to call for a referendum. u know the course of the igbos is really simple.
"We ain't interested in the union pls let us go". it baffles me how these simple requests seem to be creating so much bad blood and ill-will if truly the igbos ain't instrumental to the continous growth of the entity -Nigeria
am nt against the igbos leaving. Moreover what are ur lawmakers doing about the agitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by eph12(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oblang:

Is it abt who is gov or how they will be in touch with the locals.. Gej was president for 6yrs . tell me how does that change the life of his SS ppl?
The system is faulty and that's what we're trying to correct. What of if Gej knew his people will always give him their vote so he needed to fight for vote from other regions especially the north.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
This man's madness has started againooo
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by naijamerican: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
morbeta:
The biggest fear of the west nd north is igbo dominance. How can the people of igbo land given only 20 naira after the war now control abuja nd lagos nd dominated education for 13yrs running now both secondary nd university. They dominate in USA ND LONDON. 5 MAYOR'S IN USA.2 STAFF IN WHITE HOUSE. 4 ENGINEERS IN AEROSPACE CENTER. DEPUTY LEADER LABOUR PARTY UK 2 MAYOR'S UK.68 professor's in usa 48 in UK 148 medical doctors usa 112 uk. This is all on merit.

So we understand their fears.

The igbos are a very wonderful people. God willing they will one day have a country to call their own.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by tymgotel: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
jay2pee:
who gave this man weed again??
Na SK The Man Take
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Oblang(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
watchindelta:
becuz Yorubas n northerners hat dem. even with d hatred n suppress dey are still going stronger. jst imagine make dem gv Igbo the number 10 rule to play. comot hatred u will see tins.

U claim u are hated and yet u live peacefully everywhere in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by meccuno: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
seunmsg:

Please, let's understand each other clearly. I am not against the call for restructuring. I have listened to different people make the call and they all have varying opinions on the exact structure that we should transit to. What I want to see is a coordinated view on restructuring. Not the present call that is been pushed by various tribal/political interest. Should we restructure to regionalism or should we maintain the current 36 states structure? Should we adopt the 50 states recommendation of Jonathan's confab? Should we devolve more powers to the current state structure and reduce the power of the federal government? These and many more are the issues that I want the proponents of restructuring to clearly define instead of each person pushing different versions.

Again, people like me are sceptical of the interest of the proponents of restructuring because they often limit their argument to resource control. Which resources do they want to control? The resources deposited by God under the land and in the deep water? Did the resources get there by the hard work of any tribe or just by God's magnanimity? You can decide to be emotional about this but I will be pragmatic. Natural resources should be put to the benefit of all citizens of the country and not to a particular state or region. What is the productivity of these oil states apart from oil? Akwa Ibom collects the highest revenue among the states, what is her productivity apart from oil? Nothing! Why should Osun or Gombe be forced to be productive and Akwa Ibom is excused? We should encourage general productivity and not excuse others. What the proponents of resource control want is an unequal union where a region will be stupendously rich while the others are in abject poverty. That is unfair if you ask me.
an average yÓruba man wouldn't make comments like these. It is obvious you are a northerner. Stop using the opportunity to cause problems here for the SW people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by ibitzbarlow(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
victorvezx:
I think this man made a lot of sense. He said people should ask Ibe Kachikwu about people who has oil blocks, and he said u will be shocked. He was referring to the people of the south who have believed in the propaganda that the north controls more than half of the oil blocks. He is now challenging u igbos and Niger delta people to look for Ibe Kachikwu and ask him who and who owns oil blocks, because he has the record. Prepare to be shocked, I guarantee u.

Nope. He is wrong. The burden of proof is on he who alleges. People have come up with lists detailing how the majority of Nigeria's oil blocks are owned by Northerners. As a Northerner, who has access to the supposed true distribution of oil blocks' ownership in the country, don't you think he will do better for his people by debunking the supposed erroneous belief with hard facts ( or the surprise list he has seen) rather than shift the buck to the ordinary man on the streets who don't have such access?
His assertion is vague and unconvincing without evidence.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Oblang(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
tiwiex:

Wetin concern me and you how the igbos survive? Are you saying you don't want them to go because you love them more than they love themselves?
Ok, they agree they will suffer but they want to go. Why would you stop them. From your assertions, they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them. Meaning Nigeria will be better off without them. So, why not let them go?

Channel ur frustration to ur SE leaders who are not saying anything abt biafra..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by legendte(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
victorvezx:
This man said the whole truth and nothing but the truth. People from the south east should tell us how they can survive without Nigeria. And please, stop mentioningthe millions of igbos that successfully doing business in other parts of Nigeria, they are not with u in ur show of shame. According to statistics, after the north, the south east is the most under developed, it is also the poorest region in the south. What exactly do the south east contribute to the economy that makes them think we can't do without them. This man just exposed the whole truth. I am expecting people from the south east not to believe him, because to them, everybody from the north is an almajiri or illiterate.
The biggest resources any country can yawn for is human resources. I laugh when dead brain people like you ask what South East have. Have you ever wondered how countries in the desert region feed? When they mention resources, I know your poor brain will remember oil.....exactly why Igbos have higher IQ. Igbos believe in determining their own destiny. This is a region that faced federal might for three years yet I don't see any area of human endeavour that any region can boast of doing better than Igbos. Education, entrepreneurship, sports, entertainment etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by chrisblack: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
Ofcos Buhari favored the Igbos to be the tribe with zero presence of federal projects...

Igbos are favored to be ignored in political appointments....

Who says Igbos are not favored to be shot at when they protest
being Igbo does not mean when facts are said you must discard it. the truth is bitter .the facts remain most of what he said is true. achieving Biafra is simple.all Igbo can move their families and properties to their home town and start agitating from their.this we all know is not possible.They would rather prefer benign in one Nigeria than that.The issue of appointments is true buhari have not dissolve most of the previous boards.concerning projects you have state you know you are lying.Projects are spread across Nigeria.even despite your not voting for the current president he has done much for you. you guys are expecting all projects to be given to your own place alone.even if buhari dedicates the entire budget to your region .you won't be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Naijacitizen(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
arewafederation:

You can't be too sure about that. The only way to make such conclusion is through a referendum which cannot hold because of the negligible lipsrsealed number of people agitating for "divorce". cheesy

Why? undecided

I bet many here as usual, dropped their comments without reading the interview.

So you expect them to read? My brother, you are not serious at all.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by mekuzi200: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
victorvezx:

They say truth is bitter. The man just spoke the bitter truth. They will never refute the points he made, but instead insult him, because they are so pained of the truth. He exposed them
Dude we know your anti-igbo snag on this forum. For you to open your mouth and say Igboland is the least developed in the entire country speaks volume. Yet, you guys will not allow them to go. For your information, the entire South East and Igboid South South wants out of this country.
We want a country where everybody will have a stake, not were few individuals will be eating at the detriment of the many.
You are not Igbo so you will never understand. However, you are free to hate and castigate what is beyond you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Lustig(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Plateau weed + Kano hot sun at work. Rubbish!!!
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by shiimah: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Where is his common sense?
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by DuchessD(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chai....Oga fear God o!!
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Oblang(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
tonio2wo:

You that read it, does the SE/SS have more appointment than the north in this administration?

You can lie to me no problem but be truthful to yourself! Answer me o!

U ppl are quick to mention SS, SE forgetting that the north is divided into NE, NW and NC.. .
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by ziggy1702(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Very brilliant and straight forward interview. The guy made lots of very valid points that can't be disputed. The issue of restructuring for example is a very vague concept that needs to be clearly defined. Is it just about revenue sharing or a total collapse of the current federal structure for a new system?

I am from Ekiti and I can assure you that I will never support a system whereby my people will have to be going to a regional HQ in Ibadan just to get a local school rehabilitated or to get a local road constructed. An Imo person will also never agree to any structure that will yoke him under an Anambra man. So, when we shout restructuring, we should take time to define exactly what we really want.
Truely I never know there are still sensible young Nigerians like you, most people just read the article with a hate-fill mind but never digested the truth of some of the things he said. Nigeria's problem is not restructuring but for our so-call leaders to have the mind to serve the people and all institutions to work as they have been so designed.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by victorvezx(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
mekuzi200:

Dude we know your anti-igbo snag on this forum. For you to open your mouth and say Igboland is the least developed in the entire country speaks volume. Yet, you guys will not allow them to go. For your information, the entire South East and Igboid South South wants out of this country.
We want a country where everybody will have a stake, not were few individuals will be eating at the detriment of the many.
You are not Igbo so you will never understand. However, you are free to hate and castigate what is beyond you. smiley
I mean, the east is the least developed in the south, and the second least developed in the country after the north. Evidence abound to support my claim. U people never fail to include the south south, because without them, u are simply nothing politically. The south south can stand on their own confidently, can the 5 landlocked south east states stand on their own without federal government revenue which is being given to them every month? As far as south south remains part of ur imaginary Biafra, u all still remain delusional. U will keep agitating for Biafra for the next 1000 years but will still not get an inch of it. Wake up and smell the coffee boy!!
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by SeanDada1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Usniya: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Unigweson25(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
We want his favour no more, abi na by force to give favour.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Unigweson25(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
We no need am, abi na by force? We need BIAFRA, the land of the RISING SUN!!
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
But my flat head brothers from the red mud republic won't see this. They hate anything Hausa/ Muslim.
your integrity as a man calls for a serious questioning. Even as a Yoruba who blindly supported Buhari thinking he is a changed man,I know the South east have nothing as on absolutely nothing in this Buhari led administration. Common visit,Buhari hasn't even paid.
It is disappointing that Buhari has toured more than 15 countries since his emergence and has not stepped his toes in the south east/south south except Edo for political reasons. Before you go on to nail them,is the man being honest with is assertion ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by dnawah(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
5%
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by wonderfulchild: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
gini ka ndi igbo mere ndi awusa,bikonu? .ike gwuru
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by EMXTAN1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Buba or whatever the name is seems you just woke up since 1983, u slept too long
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by xelly: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
jay2pee:
who gave this man weed again??

Effect of smoke coming from nearby nigga blowing weed. This person can't smoke weed now, abi you want make him visit Yaba left?
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
But my flat head brothers from the red mud republic won't see this. They hate anything Hausa/ Muslim.

People still divorce even after so many years of marriage so what's the fuss all about?

Why are you lots so scared of staying by yourselves
?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by gaelllic: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

No! I can still withstand going to Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti state capital for such issues.

But, in this scenario, wouldn't Ado-Ekiti be a county or local government where you could go for the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) / How Dangote Refinery Exposed Nigeria’s Shipping Inadequacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.