Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (35291 Views)

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by kenny987(f): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016
arewafederation:

Good morning... angry

Good morning? That's all u could say? cheesy Then u know he speaks d truth bt u are naturally wired d conceal d truth and dispute same no matter how u may look.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by arewafederation: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
kenny987:

Good morning? That's all u could say? cheesy Then u know he speaks d truth bt u are naturally wired d conceal d truth and dispute same no matter how u may look.

My friend, I'm just tired of listening to the usual silly rants of how the Ibos developed the world.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by seunmsg(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2016
kenny987:

Like u said, u really don't understand the import of restructuring. If u did u wouldn't toe this line of claiming that a set of people would be 'oppressed' by another within their region and then pose that as a reason to jettison d demand for restructuring.

Can you define clearly for me and others that don't understand the exact meaning, scope and extent of this restructuring that you are clamouring for? I seriously want to learn from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Oblang(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Honestly this man is saying the truth...Southerners control the economy more than any other region. The only sector we have more northerner is security..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Omeokachie: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Talk about attack being the best form of defence...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by braine(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2016
giftft:
this man should be stoned
I found it enlightening. Read and stop being ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by stuffs4me(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
People lie so much these days.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by victorvezx(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2016
I think this man made a lot of sense. He said people should ask Ibe Kachikwu about people who has oil blocks, and he said u will be shocked. He was referring to the people of the south who have believed in the propaganda that the north controls more than half of the oil blocks. He is now challenging u igbos and Niger delta people to look for Ibe Kachikwu and ask him who and who owns oil blocks, because he has the record. Prepare to be shocked, I guarantee u.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by gymnasium(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Lajet:
If there is plebiscite, 90 percent of them will vote to remain in Nigeria. Igbo need Nigeria more than any other group.

If this man believe that 90% of Igbos we vote Yes to remain in Nigeria then let us conduct referendum. Nonsense not only 90% na 100% old man deceiving himself

i just dey look mr bubu in 3D..............if ah hear say bubu like the word ''igbos'' let alone the people that represent the word.........make crayfish straight...........infact the nemesis wey go strike am for the mass massacre of the igbos during the military regime still dey buy food stuff for market...................... grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by arewafederation: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2016
stuffs4me:
I am a Northerner but sometimes I am ashamed of the North.

People lie so much these days.

I very much doubt your northern ancestry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Bizibi(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Very big lie!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by omegatwelve: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
where are u from mr man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by mascot87(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
The man made some vital points.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2016
I'm not Igbo but you're very right. Igbos have a resilient spirit that always seem them through endeavors. But the Hausa Fulani will always be in the 13th century.
morbeta:
The biggest fear of the west nd north is igbo dominance. How can the people of igbo land given only 20 naira after the war now control abuja nd lagos nd dominated education for 13yrs running now both secondary nd university. They dominate in USA ND LONDON. 5 MAYOR'S IN USA.2 STAFF IN WHITE HOUSE. 4 ENGINEERS IN AEROSPACE CENTER. DEPUTY LEADER LABOUR PARTY UK 2 MAYOR'S UK.68 professor's in usa 48 in UK 148 medical doctors usa 112 uk. This is all on merit.

So we understand their fears.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by arsenal33: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2016
giftft:

He made his point, make yours.
Must you always be violent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by orimsamsam(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2016
arewafederation:

My friend, I'm just tired of listening to the usual silly rants of how the Ibos developed the world.
my brother am also tired. They just believe they are the most superior tribe in Nigeria

Any Yoruba that is against Igbo leaving Nigeria is bastard. Let dis people leave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by henroe2k2(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
The spirit of the dullard one (buhari) that goes around seeking for whom to devour has possessed this one.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Mtchewww!..Senselessness re-defined!!...next!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by slimfresh(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Am not from the east nor south but in the words in honourable obahigbon's words "...IT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR LIKE THE BIBLICAL TEKE TEKE MENE YU FASIN, IT IS VISSIBLE TO THE BLIND AND AUDIBLETO THE DEAF..." that buhari is a president of the north. This galadima guy abi wetin he call himself should just go back home and tell that to his kids not Nigerians. It's actually funny at the same time insulting the way these politician try to play on our intelligence like we're retards.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by cyberdurable(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
But my flat head brothers from the red mud republic won't see this. They hate anything Hausa/ Muslim.
u are an Afonja....I dont nid verification

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by orimsamsam(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
victorvezx:
I think this man made a lot of sense. He said people should ask Ibe Kachikwu about people who has oil blocks, and he said u will be shocked. He was referring to the people of the south who have believed in the propaganda that the north controls more than half of the oil blocks. He is now challenging u igbos and Niger delta people to look for Ibe Kachikwu and ask him who and who owns oil blocks, because he has the record. Prepare to be shocked, I guarantee u.
they won't do that. They are clouded by hate and sentiment. They believe the North and the Yoruba is the cause of there problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by polygamist: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Those who have mulch for brain found it difficult to understand.
Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by arabbunkum: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Trash

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2016
arewafederation:

If not igbos be honest, would nigeria be powerhouse where Asians and the rest do business? one way or the other they exploit igbos. So he's not lying.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by 01mcfadden(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2016
This one is suffering from mouth diarrhea.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by mailmitch(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2016
giftft:

Criusly me I wonder wht d man is saying frm his vocal cavity. He is nt worthy of being stoned, he shld be tied to a transformer nd flogged fr ths kind lie. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by shamecurls(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Bitter truth!

Very insightful interview!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by 49cents(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Very brilliant and straight forward interview. The guy made lots of very valid points that can't be disputed. The issue of restructuring for example is a very vague concept that needs to be clearly defined. Is it just about revenue sharing or a total collapse of the current federal structure for a new system?

I am from Ekiti and I can assure you that I will never support a system whereby my people will have to be going to a regional HQ in Ibadan just to get a local school rehabilitated or to get a local road constructed. An Imo person will also never agree to any structure that will yoke him under an Anambra man. So, when we shout restructuring, we should take time to define exactly what we really want.

On what basis was this present structure created, If not for a feeding bottle system for disbursing oyel money?

How has this structure paid off after 50 years, counting from 1966?

We must shed this tag name states; and wear the toga of Pan africanism!

Our aim should be about building progressive human societies with socio-economic well being; and we think this feeding bottle states should be collasped into larger regions of socio-culturally like minded people.

Rather than 6 Houses of Assembly and 6 governors all complete with their large retinue of PAs and aides and running costs of their offices......we have one Regional Governor and one slim House of Assembly with several automomous local governments bringing governace closer to the people

The issue is when a northern political elite hears restructuring they only see the oil and coastal lines of the south being out of their grip

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by victorvezx(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
This man said the whole truth and nothing but the truth. People from the south east should tell us how they can survive without Nigeria. And please, stop mentioningthe millions of igbos that successfully doing business in other parts of Nigeria, they are not with u in ur show of shame. According to statistics, after the north, the south east is the most under developed, it is also the poorest region in the south. What exactly do the south east contribute to the economy that makes them think we can't do without them. This man just exposed the whole truth. I am expecting people from the south east not to believe him, because to them, everybody from the north is an almajiri or illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima by smartmoses(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Liar Mohammade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives / Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.