Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Popular In -Demand Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular In -Demand Women (5391 Views)

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
chiogo:

Popular in demand. haha. I don't know about that.

I've never seen a female who EVERY guy wants. C'mon!! But then I guess it depends on the intentions of the guys.

Most aren't love-related, mostly lust.

In so many cases, the underlying intention doesn't even matter. You must be pretty darn hot for all the men to want to shag you, innit?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by debest1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
ok ma
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by chiogo(f): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

In so many cases, the underlying intention doesn't even matter. You must be pretty darn hot for all the men to want to shag you, innit?
LOL, I guess. But then, they say most men will shag anything. Sometimes, it's the way the supposed women carry themselves.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
chiogo:

But then, they say most drunk/off their head men will shag anything.
Post corrected cool. There are some girls I wouldn't touch with a barge pole
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Post corrected cool. There are some girls I wouldn't touch with a barge pole
Im sure if you put a bag on it you wouldnt be fussed wink wink wink wink
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by chiogo(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

LOL exactly. Matter of fact, I heard a dude say that not long ago.
So long as he can't see her ugly face, he's good to go. lipsrsealed
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
chiogo:

LOL exactly. Matter of fact, I heard a dude say that not long ago.
So long as he can't see her ugly face, he's good to go. lipsrsealed

Once they have some alchie in their system, they could shag a hole if it looked like a woman.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by chic2pimp(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Once they have some alchie in their system, they could shag a hole if it looked like a woman.
KEYWORD!!!!!!. Mind you,women aren't any different cool.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by hazzzel: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ive got two friends like that, one of them is not really Pretty, but she oozes sex appeal (big breast, small waist, big bum), her hair and nails are always on point and dont let me start on the way she walks lol, the campus is her runway and she knows shes hot

my other good friend is really pretty and has this sweet, innocent personality, guys always fall in love with her and she doesnt know why

Both of them are the "popular in demand women" for different reasons
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by MissyB1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
debest1:

popular in-demand girls soon lose their dignity as no man likes to marry an "anfani adugbo" even if the reputation is ill-deserved
What's anfani adugbo? All these motorpark Vocabs. sef. tongue cheesy

As for losing their dignity . . . .You're on Your own in that line of thinking ma Dear.
Some PID Ladies still have their dignity(whurreva it means to You) intact. cool
Empirically speaking!!
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Agnesqueen(f): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
Popular in demand women only exsists in hollywood (my opinion), i dont know a girl that a lot of men lust after like that in the real world. There are girls that guys give attention to for one reason or the other (ex: hour glass shape, big butts, big boobs, flirtatious kind of girls, not necessarily the most attractive facial features type of girls )
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 14, 2009
Post corrected . There are some girls I wouldn't touch with a barge pole

why do I never believe this kind of utterance?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by debest1(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

or cheap and easy lay,
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by julianH(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
Most things are not what they seem to be! angry
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by iice(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
I asked because I have seen different variations to "popular in demand women". Whilst some take it in stride, enjoy the compliments and get along with their lives, others seem to live for the attention. Interesting thing is, to me, half of them are not even attractive. What's the pulling power?

Yeah there are variations.  I've met those ones that are always like 'how fine they are' or how this guy or that guy is dying for them. . .it's all comedy to me cheesy Goodluck to them jare cheesy
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
I think there are woman that could be said to be in high demand, yes! Majority of the men might just want to just touch the rope of her dress and they will be just fine. Well such women fall in the category of celebs, and they may not be pretty or looking very beautiful which leave one to wonder whats pulling the power. Sometimes, I just wish I could date someone like any of the William sisters or Iyabo OBJ, and b4 u know it I will start to pinch myself if it was a day-dream or I will need a malaria tab. I am not sure I am the only guy that feel this way, a lot of guys can really run themselves around some classy chicks. But come to think of it, at the end of everything, it is still a man out there that is holding, caressing, dirty slapping and fuc.king mercilessly d likes Venus, Serena, Iyabo, Beyonce, Agbani Derego, Angelina Jolie, Genevive Naji, etc and fuc.king them real had all nite in the bath tub, on the sofa, on bare floor, on d car bunnet and even on kitchen sink!
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Rooneyboy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
What a boring thread , makes me feel sleepy.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by canuck(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ Poster

Ladies (and men) who usually get voted "Most Likely to Succeed" in social settings, especially all levels of schools, mostly end up at the bottom of the pyramid, middle-of-the-road.

Somewhere in the recesses of their minds, there is a supriority complex, until life beats them up.

Now, that intrigues me.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by SLIMJEO: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
now are you from the same source?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by platinumnk(f): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2009
funny-

I had a good pal like that, pretty with a hella hourglass, and really cool down to earth chick.

Not vain at all.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Radiant(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
There're just some women that don't need to make any effort to get the attention of men. I think it's just in some women cheesy

Some women are just really cool. You want to be around them or talk to them over the phone. Not always for the naughty reasons cheesy
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by bawomolo(m): 1:25am On Oct 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

disgusting
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by baby4u2(f): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2009
Guys we didnt even try to answer the posters question.

Well, i would say as high in demand as i am, its very stressful. You have to be nice to everyone that comes to talk to you so that they dont say your bitchy or do something nasty to you. You have to listen to nonsense pick up lines and even deal with cocky ones. Everyone, this i mean tom's, john's and harry's are forever confusing me making it harder for me to make up my mind each time. if guys come at different infrequent intervals, it is easier for one such as myself to have time to think and hold on to the best choice. But its hard to make up my mind when there are like almost 7 guys on my throat. I never wish for it to go away though, i love all the attention i get from guys, it really makes my head swell. There's alot of positives and negatives that comes with being high in demand but i guess thats my sweet cross that i have to carry. I dont know about other high in demand girls but thats it for me.

How about that for an answer guys?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spoilt(f): 3:11am On Oct 16, 2009
Any woman can be that woman. Just let it all hang out. A little cleavage, a little tousled hair, some thigh, your come hither eyes and you are good to go. (brain not needed) You will get lots of attention. Not necessarily quality but attention non the less.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2009
more like a lot of cleavage.

You have to be nice to everyone that comes to talk to you so that they dont say your bitchy or do something nasty to you.

quite true
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2009
bawomolo:

disgusting
True words nonetheless. undecided
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Princek12(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2009
"Anfani Adugbo" LMAO
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2009
I thought as long as them dudes are concerned. . .as long as a lady's got a hole in between her legs. . .she's in demand! undecided
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by oyinda3(f): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2009
i've never met a girl, no matter how pretty, that gets chased about by guys all the time. lol unless she looks like a slut and the guys want her for laying or something. or the guys are just being animals without self control.

with some girls it's all in their head that they're "in demand." Imagine this girl always complaining that boys won't leave her alone but I went out with her and no single one talked to her. but when we got back she kept on talking about the car that stopped for her (he stopped at the stop sign!!), the guys that were looking at her (huh i didn't see anything) and on an on. in that case, it's all in her head.

platinumnk:

funny-

I had a good pal like that, pretty with a hella hourglass, and really cool down to earth chick.

Not vain at all.

yeah it's usually a girl like this. and she doesn't even have to be hourglass. just fit sometimes is enough as long as she has friendly features that goes with a friendly personality.
and usually not only guys but girls, people in general, will like to be around her.

i have a friend like that too.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by charles316: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2009
[size=16pt]@ poster
in -demand women?yeap,we have in -demand women and men everywhere,but for some reasons(mostly negative reasons).lets come back to naija.a girl could be in -demand cos of her physical attributes(big arse,boobs etc) or cos of her crazy dress sense,most guys would want to shag her.poster,is dat what u want?
i have a little advice for u.beyounce is d most in demand `living thing` in the world but she has used dat advantage to get herself married to one of the richest artist in d world,jay z.so my dear poster,if u are your street`s local in demand woman,then get married to a worthy suitor instead of having david ,james ,dbanj,leye,sagamite,sauron,charles,wale play with your in- demand attributes.[/size]

remember that those in-demand attributes will one day get `out of demand`.a word they say is enough for d wise
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2009
I'm curious.

Normally in any social or professional setting theres a female (or few females in some cases) that command the admiration and lust of most of the men. Whether in Uni, neighborhood or workplace. Those women that are attractive and have options - women that always have all the guys on their back trying to make them laugh and get close.

Im just wondering, what do you feel like being this sort of woman? Does all the attention get to their head? Do they usually make the wrong decisions? Do they ever notice men that ignore them and don't go all the way to please them? Are they ever happy? Do you sometimes tire of the attention? What happens when you get older and less attractive and the attention simmers?

LOL  cheesy  cheesy

I used to have a friend like that, but unfortunately for her, she learned the hard way that all they wanted was to have sex with her.

Personally, I think if a girl is able to get attention from men because of the way she looks, she's in her own personal hell. Cos everywhere you go, school, work, bus, plane, even church sef; na wahala you dey.

Eventually, you start seeing yourself the way those men see you - a sex object. (because let's face it, that's all those men want)

My friend (the one I metioned earler) married her hubby because she said when he met her, he dint even give her a second look!! For the first time in her life she actually 'chased' a guy!! It was a diffrent and nice experience for her and today she's married to him!!
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by charles316: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2009
[size=16pt]
Ujujoan:

LOL  cheesy  cheesy

I used to have a friend like that, but unfortunately for her, she learned the hard way that all they wanted was to have sex with her.

Personally, I think if a girl is able to get attention from men because of the way she looks, she's in her own personal hell. Cos everywhere you go, school, work, bus, plane, even church sef; na wahala you dey.

Eventually, you start seeing yourself the way those men see you - a sex object. (because let's face it, that's all those men want)

My friend (the one I metioned earler) married her hubby because she said when he met her, he dint even give her a second look!! For the first time in her life she actually 'chased' a guy!! It was a diffrent and nice experience for her and today she's married to him!!

this is d most interesting and sensible reply dat i`ve read in nairaland in last 10 months[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know This About A Virgin? / No Girl Is A Saint / He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.