Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online (51473 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by fadahero: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
No blame d guy naa... he prolly wasn't entering well and too nervous to tell her f2f... grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Chubhie: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
People should make conscious efforts to keep body,mind and soul in proper shape and perspectives.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by inkboy: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol... The girl didn't just exercise patient

For the guy to create another account to tell her means he respects her and doesn't want her to feel bad by telling her to her face

Bet me... It will be difficult for her to find someone as loyal as that guy

And what she just did sled that she doesn't deserve any level of loyalty or respect from the guy or any other guy that will date her again...

Case closed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by metallisc(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
candidbabe:
What kind of a relationship is that when the man cannot tell his girlfriend what he wants.

Quite a candid response, i must say! cheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Deenite(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
If you cant tell ur gal sometin dats bothering you, then u most be a dumb ass fool.

For heaven sake y stress urself to open anoda account to tell your girl dat u want her to lose weight, when u can tell her face to face in a million ways dat she will understand with you.

And for those of you saying fat girls are this and that, its a matter of choice, you were not d one dat created them, if you like slim girls stay slim, no need to insult or make the fat once uncomfortable. There are lots of people out dere dat love dem.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Chrisrare: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
She's obese and she's still breaking up with a guy dat manage to date her... Hmmm. Her case is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Its better slim and dark
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
candidbabe:
What kind of a relationship is that when the man cannot tell his girlfriend what he wants.

Its called hide and seek relationship..not for candid babes like u.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by midehill(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
d truth z d gel Neva loved him
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Ejerry(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
lol.....what a local move!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by chigoizie7(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nna ehn. Women matter tire me.

I read somewhere "do's" and "don'ts" a man can say to a lady.

And telling her she is fat face to face is one of the "don'ts".

So the guy man created an alternate monicker to tell her that indirectly, now, everyone is shouting immature.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by MrRomantic(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Fat babes are a whole chunk of Fat!
Fat babes Stink!
Fat babes can't ride you!

leave that fat babe

Are they less a human? God created them and they are beautiful in His eyes - it could be you or someone in your family.
Let's please respect the sanctity of being one of the highest of God's creation
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by fernandoc(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
If the dude doesn't like her he wouldn't. Do what he did. The girl better work on herself
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
shocked
2nd pics
Yorubademon grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by herald9: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin

That dude is a real psycho.

But how possibly can you tell your girlfriend to loose weight without appearing offensive?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by TrapHedges(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I remember someone... Who is so nice with his main moniker but at the same time has an alt and keep bullied that poor girl...

That type of ppol are psycho.. They are mentally unstable...they are the one who needs help. angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin cool tongue tongue tongue

Lol don't mind dem Bae
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
omoikea:
cant this guy be ur role model grin grin grin
honestly na wetin she dey chop wey she be like dat?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Laveda(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I remember someone... Who is so nice with his main moniker but at the same time has an alt and keep bullied that poor girl...

That type of ppol are psycho.. They are mentally unstable...they are the one who needs help. angry angry angry

Lol I know someone too gringrin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by omoikea(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
lefulefu:
honestly na wetin she dey chop wey she be like dat?
are you really asking me or u are thinking out loud
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Damfostopper(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
who fat gal epp.... they stinks
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Fat babes are a whole chunk of Fat! Fat babes Stink! Fat babes can't ride you!

leave that fat babe
Forget that thing , some fat babes go ride you to heaven and back
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by ncoolsome(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
ehya
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by NevetsIbot(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
neoapocalypse:

No be me fat babe go ride laye.... I no wan die of suffocation yet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
omoikea:

are you really asking me or u are thinking out loud
yes i am askin u.na human being she chop?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2016
neoapocalypse:

yea i concor.a fat babe riding someone will be like three bags of rice plus 4 bags of cement on top d unfortunate guy.1000 ways to die tinzs.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by ariyebaba(m): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Slim and beautiful girl all the way cheesy

if u are, kindly PM and you will be my LOVE. smileysmileysmiley
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by omoikea(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2016
lefulefu:

yes i am askin u.na human being she chop?

bros, why u dey do like this na

you no dey go church?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by mtngloetiartel: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2016
jamesharryson:
which ever way, the dude won. am sure the dude hates fat bleeps, otherwise he wouldn't go all that length to ginger the lady. am sure he wouldn't continue dating her if she still made no effort to lose weight. so break -up is inevitable. ladies can pick silly offenses at innocuous advice and suggestions on such topics. i don't blame the dude. he doesn't want to be bereft in love. period!

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by mantre: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2016
tongue

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by valkaka(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2016
The dastardly behavior of the dude is stupidest.its so lame and unequivocally detestable addressing such private issues in that manner.believe you me,he doesn't have respect and love for her,what he practically feel for her is pity.why would you ask her out in the primus place when you know you loathe fatness? apparently thats what happens when most ladies go for kids or blokes with infantile behaviors.|
#quite disheartening#

As for the lady in question,she made a good decision,i do probably do the same if i were her.Life continues,accept that and find someone who is going to love and respect you for who you are.Everyone has something they can do to improve themselves. If you forgive yourself for not being perfect, and focus on what you have, on what makes you attractive. . . it will draw people to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ? / Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.