Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online (51459 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by mtngloetiartel: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Chrisrare:
She's obese and she's still breaking up with a guy dat manage to date her... Hmmm. Her case is terrible.
let me laff pls

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by valkaka(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Chrisrare:
She's obese and she's still breaking up with a guy dat manage to date her... Hmmm. Her case is terrible.

why would her case be terrible?..are you her creator?..stop commenting just cos you have hands and you are using phone or computer,use your encephalon biko.what makes you think she is not happy?..thats silly comment.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by mtngloetiartel: 1:06am On Sep 26, 2016
valkaka:
The dastardly behavior of the dude is stupidest.its so lame and unequivocally detestable addressing such private issues in that manner.believe you me,he doesn't have respect and love for her,what he practically feel for her is pity.why would you ask her out in the primus place when you know you loathe fatness? apparently thats what happens when most ladies go for kids or blokes with infantile behaviors.|
#quite disheartening#

As for the lady in question,she made a good decision,i do probably do the same if i were her.Life continues,accept that and find someone who is going to love and respect you for who you are.Everyone has something they can do to improve themselves. If you forgive yourself for not being perfect, and focus on what you have, on what makes you attractive. . . it will draw people to you.
hmmmm motivational speaker! grin
valkaka:
The dastardly behavior of the dude is stupidest.its so lame and unequivocally detestable addressing such private issues in that manner.believe you me,he doesn't have respect and love for her,what he practically feel for her is pity.why would you ask her out in the primus place when you know you loathe fatness? apparently thats what happens when most ladies go for kids or blokes with infantile behaviors.|
#quite disheartening#

As for the lady in question,she made a good decision,i do probably do the same if i were her.Life continues,accept that and find someone who is going to love and respect you for who you are.Everyone has something they can do to improve themselves. If you forgive yourself for not being perfect, and focus on what you have, on what makes you attractive. . . it will draw people to you.
hmmmm motivational speaker!

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by bitchcrafts: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Sh't dont sound real to me tho. Even if, why do I have to care? Only God knows how many breakups happen hourly, many with more flimsy excuses than this. He took it way too subpar bullying the chick for her God graced fat mounds tho, nobody likes to be called fat for sure!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by nijanigga: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2016
omoikea:
cant this guy be ur role model grin grin grin
how this guy go fit service this woman sef? how he fit enter?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by goldedprince: 3:21am On Sep 26, 2016
I like 'em big
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I know someone too gringrin

U do?

U better be careful then who u called friends... Some of them are truly toxic.. Better ditch them. wink
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Mention name if e sure for you! grin

grin jeffreyJamez the head of romance sextion... I bet u know them.. I don't need to name names...too many of them here wink
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2016
People are often insensitive and unreasonable, yes he wanted her to loose weight, why not tell her directly and even offer to train with her, I bet he did consider the psychological impact bullying her online will cause her, why put someone you claim to care about through all that, did he make an effort to get her a drug or register her at a gym?, no!,in all honesty that guy is capable of devolving into a psychopath that's if he isn't already one self
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by faithchubby93(f): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Fat babes are a whole chunk of Fat!
Fat babes Stink!
Fat babes can't ride you!

leave that fat babe
Tell me something! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by NevetsIbot(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2016
faithchubby93:

Tell me something! grin
Your moniker is fatchubby93.... I told you something already.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by tinziemaine(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2016
FOR THIS RECESSION I GUESS EVERY FAT BAE SHOULD LOOK SKINNY OR ELSE YOUR BOYFRIEND GO LEAVE YOU
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by dacovajnr: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
There's nothing wrong in Telling it to her face"Baby you are FAT! #simple
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Eliteklaus(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2016
y date her in d first place, Mr covert mission?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Now I understand why people go online and chalk up fake stories: they keep people talking. See how an obvious lie produced a full three pages of comments. My only question is how these liars build a following in the first place; getting twitter followers is hard, excruciating work.
I believe if these twitter story tellers want the largest following possible in Nigeria they should sell their stories off to Nollywood movie producers. So far their stories are more entertaining and unique than most locally produced movies which recycle the same storyline and elongate them unnecessarily into four part series.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I remember someone... Who is so nice with his main moniker but at the same time has an alt and keep bullied that poor girl...

That type of ppol are psycho.. They are mentally unstable...they are the one who needs help. angry angry angry

We are all psychos give a man/woman a mask and you will see their true nature.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by doll912(f): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
jamesharryson:
which ever way, the dude won. am sure the dude hates fat bleeps, otherwise he wouldn't go all that length to ginger the lady. am sure he wouldn't continue dating her if she still made no effort to lose weight. so break -up is inevitable. ladies can pick silly offenses at innocuous advice and suggestions on such topics. i don't blame the dude. he doesn't want to be bereft in love. period!

How old are you? I mean mental age? If a person can't talk to someone he is dating face to face but had to create another account to insult her.... then a lot of growing up is still needed on the part of the boy...yes, BOY.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Hades2016(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2016
The girl go like food wella oooo , but I like my woman big though grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Deejaygold(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AUTHOR? I Will Teach You How To Write A Book In Less Than 30 days. Here’s how you can write your very own best-selling, cash inducing book in less than 30 days… and you don’t even have to be a good writer. The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hard copy book just as easily. I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics. INBOX ME babalola_ayodeji1@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by buffalowings: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
omoikea:
cant this guy be ur role model grin grin grin

I reject it in jesus name
Ehu
Not me
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by SweetyZinta(f): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
omoikea:

bros, why u dey do like this na

you no dey go church?
haba hw i take lie? Na wich type of naija food fit make persin large like dat? Abeg if dat babe na ur girlfriend or she is close to u pls and pls for the safety of her health and her life and for d love of her family make you advice her in the most friendliest of tones for her to shed off some of those extra load wey she dey carry.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
dacovajnr:
There's nothing wrong in Telling it to her face"Baby you are FAT! #simple
tell any overweight naija babe the truth about her weight and she go use kitchen spoon yamata ur head.Always remember our ladies hate hearing the truth.for ur own safety if ur babe is obese and she come wear one of those short skimpy skirts exposing her huge thunder thighs riddled with streathmarks and wearing those short shirts exposing her potbelly and she ask u to assess her jus lie to her that she looks like a Greek sex goddess cos if u tell her wat she really looks like its either she pour hotwater for ur head if she is d hot tempered chick or she just goes inside d bathroom or toilet and start sulking in there...lol
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Laveda(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U do?

U better be careful then who u called friends... Some of them are truly toxic.. Better ditch them. wink

Really, I am.

Too many pretenders.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Laveda:

Really, I am.

Too many pretenders.

Ur right... Too many of them Here... Smh...
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Goldienana(f): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Do u know how many ppl ur comment will hurt? Let's face reality, if ur sister come bk home one day and complain of same shit will u tell her ....see, sis u can't ride and all the poo u said dt made sense to u. U can't . let's forget abt how many likes we will gt and reason like it's happening to us. Thanks bro.

NevetsIbot:
Fat babes are a whole chunk of Fat!
Fat babes Stink!
Fat babes can't ride you!

leave that fat babe
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Hdanny(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gee001:
But he saw her before dating her or even if she blew up after, he went about it the wrong way.
The guy no try
. sup pretty?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by NevetsIbot(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Goldienana:
Do u know how many ppl ur comment will hurt? Let's face reality, if ur sister come bk home one day and complain of same shit will u tell her ....see, sis u can't ride and all the poo u said dt made sense to u. U can't . let's forget abt how many likes we will gt and reason like it's happening to us. Thanks bro.

Before I typed that... I never even thought the thread was heading for fp and I didn't type that for likes.. Buh the real reason why I'm not a fan of fat people is that ''They gat fat because they can't control their mouths''..

You can get fat behind your back, it's a gradual process. You get fat because you don't eat like a normal person should it and don't exercise like a normal person. You get fat because you're lazy and greedy! And everyone knows being fat issnt attractive.

Eat the right ammount of food you need like a normal person. No one can say stuffs like that to my fam members cos they eat healthy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Goldienana(f): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Okay sir

NevetsIbot:
Before I typed that... I never even thought the thread was heading for fp and I didn't type that for likes.. Buh the real reason why I'm not a fan of fat people is that ''They gat fat because they can't control their mouths''..

You can get fat behind your back, it's a gradual process. You get fat because you don't eat like a normal person should it and don't exercise like a normal person. You get fat because you're lazy and greedy! And everyone knows being fat issnt attractive.

Eat the right ammount of food you need like a normal person. No one can say stuffs like that to my fam members cos they eat healthy.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
faithchubby93:
Tell me something! grin
Lolz
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online by BabbanBura(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrRomantic:

Are they less a human? God created them and they are beautiful in His eyes - it could be you or someone in your family.
Let's please respect the sanctity of being one of the highest of God's creation

More insight to your thoughts and more ink to your pen bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choosing A Life Partner. / Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ? / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.