Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is God Wicked ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is God Wicked ? (3314 Views)

Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Wicked ? by puskin: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
U shag a gal nd karma'll follow U.

I hear U.

Did U rape her? The shagging was mutually consented to.

As for deceiving her, her heart nd mind show'd her the way itz gonna end, but she deliberately ignores 'em hoping for the best to come out 4rm a bad situation.

So watz karma-ish in all this.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^Its true they say. ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. <hehehe> smiley smiley

So if the gal decides to PUNISH this man within legal means, Its all good too!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
funny story just for fun

Wife, Mistress Krazy Glue Husband's Genitals in Revenge

http://www.huliq.com/6168/84465/wife-and-mistresses-krazy-glue-mans-genitals-revenge-plot

they should have infected him with HIV/instead of going to jail for his nuts,  stupid women!    grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is God Wicked ? by r231(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^^^^^^Its true they say. ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. <hehehe>      smiley smiley

So if the gal decides to PUNISH this man within legal means,  Its all good too!

I think the old saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" kinda sums up how I feel about it, there are sooo many warnings in so many religions, moral codes etc to think before you act, consider the consequences of your actions etc., that I believe that they are there to warn us that it is the result as well as the intent which will be taken into consideration from a karmic perspective.

I do think though that you would get less negative karma for an act which you intended to have good results, than for one in which you knew you were doing wrong.

I haven't really got any "evidence" or excerpts from religions or whatever to back me up so to speak, as this is just something I think lol, and I am sure more than a few people will disagree with me!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chic2pimp(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

funny story just for fun

Wahlai Tahlai if na my pee pee she glue like that,i'll probably be in kirikiri prison by now.

puskin:

U shag a gal nd karma'll follow U.

I hear U.

Did U rape her? The shagging was mutually consented to.

As for deceiving her, her heart nd mind show'd her the way itz gonna end, but she deliberately ignores 'em hoping for the best to come out 4rm a bad situation.

So watz karma-ish in all this.
Abi ooo. Make she go read her fairytale book jare.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Wahlai Tahlai if na my pee pee she glue like that,i'll probably be in kirikiri prison by now.

Abi ooo. Make she go read her fairytale book jare.

Sorry but I don't read fairytales. But if a man is no longer interested in a woman, they should NOT lead these women on and when you do cut it off, do so NICELY. No need to brag about your conquering skills to your friends or go about saying that "the stupid btcih is fired and expired" its uncalled for and very vile.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

You didn't read the whole story did you ?! heheheheheheehehehe, whats wrong with that ? ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. Your actions pushed her to make such decision. Playing three women at the same time and they all got together to SHOW FIRE.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

funny story just for fun

http://www.huliq.com/6168/84465/wife-and-mistresses-krazy-glue-mans-genitals-revenge-plot

they should have infected him with HIV/instead of going to jail for his nuts,  stupid women!    grin grin grin grin grin

Teehee they did that man. So is the man a gold-digger too or is that a sentiment reserved for women?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
r231:

I think the old saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" kinda sums up how I feel about it, there are sooo many warnings in so many religions, moral codes etc to think before you act, consider the consequences of your actions etc., that I believe that they are there to warn us that it is the result as well as the intent which will be taken into consideration from a karmic perspective.

I do think though that you would get less negative karma for an act which you intended to have good results, than for one in which you knew you were doing wrong.

I haven't really got any "evidence" or excerpts from religions or whatever to back me up so to speak, as this is just something I think lol, and I am sure more than a few people will disagree with me!

You have spoken well and you make sense. But even if the man is NO longer interested, let him break up with the woman he has planned to disgrace with caution. <its embarrassing to introduce a woman to your family and then you turn around to say she's fired and expired" > its vile.

No problem with break ups just do so, like you would want someone to do to your daughter.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Teehee they did that man. So is the man a gold-digger too or is that a sentiment reserved for women?

Seriously, the Man is a player, he should be PROUD.  NAIRALAND PLAYERS SHOULD BE PROUD TOO!

Did you read the story ? All his chicks got together and did this. But they are stupid. They should have done so within legal means.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by r231(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

Seriously, the Man is a player, he should be PROUD.  NAIRALAND PLAYERS SHOULD BE PROUD TOO!

Did you read the story ? All his chicks got together and did this. But they are stupid. They should have done so within legal means.

up to 6yrs in prison for that crap shooooo they should have just murder him den
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chic2pimp(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR.
Exactly cheesy grin. As the saying goes 'An Eye For An Eye & A Tooth for Tooth' . If she dey play with fire na fire she go get,shikena.

posakosa:

Sorry but I don't read fairytales. .
My reply wasn't meant for you . It was for the post below wink cool.

puskin:

Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

As the saying goes 'An Eye For An Eye & A Tooth for Tooth' . If she dey play with fire na fire she go get.

hehehehehehehhe! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is God Wicked ? by aomom(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
like ebonyeyes said a the sins of the fathers shall be visited upon their kids down to the fourth generations! a curse causeless shall nat come it culd be health it culd be anything trust the devil he will use that opportunity to torment the descendant of the person in question
Re: Is God Wicked ? by whiteroses(f): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
sometimes when i see men face calamity i think look at him i bet he was shagging persons underage duaghter once. all the nasty things men do will sadden them in future and they wouldnt know why you all nasty people better repent of your sins cos everything you do is been sown you'll reap it oneday
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
whiteroses:

sometimes when i see men face calamity i think look at him i bet he was shagging persons underage duaghter once. all the nasty things men do will sadden them in future and they wouldnt know why you all nasty people better repent of your sins cos everything you do is been sown you'll reap it oneday

Well said. Thus far, some people believe

1. What goes around comes around

2. Others believe All is fair in love and war,
Re: Is God Wicked ? by KennyG6(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
this is the biggest load of bullshite ive heard in such a long time, suddenly gals who are happening gals willing to sleep wiv happening guys are now victims according to Mr Poka, like some alluded to earlier, the gals are equally to blame in this afterall na who spread leg open?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by whiteroses(f): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

this is the biggest load of bullshite ive heard in such a long time, suddenly gals who are happening gals willing to sleep wiv happening guys are now victims according to Mr Poka, like some alluded to earlier, the gals are equally to blame in this afterall na who spread leg open?
the men are wrong cos they usually promise they will do them right when they know they just want to cacth fun and leave them and some men are idiots i once overheared a yoruba guy telling is freshie friend "kooya wa omo school kekere kan ti waa ma gba faaji lara e" shocked and they were in their 30's i wanted to call the police that day but i'd look stupid, its what most men nowadays do runing after underage girls, how can they justify that
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
whiteroses:

the men are wrong cos they usually promise they will do them right when they know they just want to cacth fun and leave them and some men are idiots i once overheared a yoruba guy telling is freshie friend "kooya wa omo school kekere kan ti waa ma gba faaji lara e" shocked and they were in their 30's i wanted to call the police that day but i'd look stupid, its what most men nowadays do runing after underage girls, how can they justify that
Translate nah cheesy
Re: Is God Wicked ? by KennyG6(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
whiteroses:

the men are wrong cos they usually promise they will do them right when they know they just want to cacth fun and leave them and some men are idiots i once overheared a yoruba guy telling is freshie friend "kooya wa omo school kekere kan ti waa ma gba faaji lara e" shocked and they were in their 30's i wanted to call the police that day but i'd look stupid, its what most men nowadays do runing after underage girls can they justify that
the men may be mischevious but listening to all the women on here and poka, one wud think these gals are naive, and unaware of their real motives, the gals we are talking abt here are savvy, streetwise, they knw what they are after and all that bullshit abt promising marriage dont really wash with them, they are in it for what they are after
Re: Is God Wicked ? by evil666(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
@POSTER

For puting god in the topic of this thread, you are just foolish and dull. dont u fear things? who/why will u ask such question?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by KennyG6(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Translate nah cheesy
translates= look 4 a young girl to have fun with
Re: Is God Wicked ? by kaypumpin2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
What's God got to do with this when he's against pre-marital sex in the first place?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

translates= look 4 a young girl to have fun with
Wow sad thanks hun. I bet you those men were married
Re: Is God Wicked ? by KennyG6(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

most likely, but the gals dont seem to mind, they are just interested in the dosh and
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chic2pimp(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You Bet cheesy grin. Dem plenty nightclubs gan sef wink. Some blatantly refuse to take off their rings cuz it apparently potrays the sign of wealth which attracts better looking and classier chics.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

You Bet cheesy grin. Dem plenty nightclubs gan sef wink. Some blatantly refuse to take off their rings cuz it apparently potrays the sign of wealth which attracts better looking and classier chics.
Goodness gracious cry
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chic2pimp(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

[/b][/i] Goodness gracious cry
Awww baby don't cry nah? cheesy. There is enough Married Man to go around wink grin.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Awww baby don't cry nah? cheesy. There is enough Married Man to go around wink grin.
You dey craze O! I dont do married/engaged men.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by KennyG6(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You dey craze O! I dont do married/engaged men.
lol
Re: Is God Wicked ? by whiteroses(f): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Ebony he's answered your question aplogies for the language lol
Re: Is God Wicked ? by puskin: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Ebony
U sure about dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Do Such Girls Really EXIST? / Ladies No Dey Shame Again Ohhh..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.