Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Is God Wicked ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is God Wicked ? (3315 Views)

Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Wicked ? by ritaNL: 12:26am On Oct 14, 2009
posakosa:

Shooting in the air is certainly NOT the only thing you will be doing you better go and write your paper on China, Foolish girl. Answer the question the post is asking and stop yarning DUST.

Posakosa If i was rude it wasn't intentional ok ? Was just jokin with you and you can see the smiley but you took it too serious ,so i will edit my post .
Re: Is God Wicked ? by whiteroses(f): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2009
rita@NL:

Posakosa If i was rude it wasn't intentional ok ? Was just jokin with you and you can see the smiley but you took it too serious ,so i will edit my post .
its true mr posa even i knew she was joking wen i read it newaiz i'm off ta sleep b-bye luffyu all
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2009
rita@NL:

If you claim that it wasn't intentional then its ok, i didn't know you were joking. Have a good evening!  smiley
Re: Is God Wicked ? by mamagee6(f): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2009
God is love and kindness. tongue
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 12:34am On Oct 14, 2009
,mama-gee:

God is love and kindness. tongue

Mama-Gee una don commot from work ?!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Kunbee: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is God Wicked ? by unitee(f): 5:43am On Oct 14, 2009
@ poster why do some ladies allow men to use them before marriage, why blame men for our weknesses. God has nothing to do with bad choices innit
Re: Is God Wicked ? by KennyG6(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2009
Nothing to do with God, if the woman is willing to flout God's order on pre-marital sex then why should she recourse to the same God when she's had her hands (or kini) burnt,
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Maura(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
God is God and not man. His ways are completely different frm ours. He acts when it pleases Him to do so . Remember, no sin shall go unpunished.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by julianH(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
God is not wicked my friend but i just wonder where you got your statistics!

He (God) is not an eye for an eye God but be sure that as long as He is in heaven that no evil deeds will ever go unpunished!

As an after thought: women/girls that trades their virginity, whose responsibility is it?

Theirs of course because they did it with their eyes (WIDE) open!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ porter, Good question that has no answer.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by rooney86(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
this posakosa dude is definitely a woman, an aggrieved one for that matter.

why dont you just tell us about the guy that promised you marriage just to shag your ugly ass.

BTW, there are countless chicks out there that are "game", u dont need to promise shi shi before you shag them cos they want it just as much as we guys want it.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by aomom(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
hmmm the blame shuld be on both parties!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by lightwalk(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
God is a GOD OF JUDGEMENT cool cool cheesy
No one ever goes unpunished!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by aomom(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
lightwalk:

God is a GOD OF JUDGEMENT cool cool cheesy
No one ever goes unpunished!

unless thou repents and ask for forgiveness buh ur kid s will pay dearly for what u av done!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by lightwalk(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2009
^^^You understand what we are talking about wink cool
Re: Is God Wicked ? by mamagee6(f): 1:41am On Oct 16, 2009
posakosa:

Mama-Gee  una don commot from work ?!

sharapp dia and leave me the fuc.k alone. angry angry
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Youngpo413: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
amebono1:

Yes , women should be thinking in that direction, there will be less sorrow, sometimes we dont just realise we are witht he wrong person, and when the sae God acts , we ask[b] ' God where are you'
[/b]
Like i said a broken relationship, a broken engagement, a broken friendship is better that a broken marriage

Women should learn to close their legs, that way they wouldnt cry like hell, when they are dumped, but if you dont cry, then leave it wide open, bt dont complain when they dump you

Correct lady
Re: Is God Wicked ? by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why shud u say dat, being alive 2day to post on nairaland is God wicked 4 sparing ur life, u beta think twice o.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
God forbid, why do u say dat, is God wicked 4 sparing ur life 4rm d forces of darkness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. / I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This / What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.