Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14187 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ill hereby demonstrate what has been happening here the last few pages.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Valarinz is dealing with only Volvo because hes scared of other brands, he prefers the easy way out
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ValarinzAutos: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
valarinz:
Valarinz is dealing with only Volvo because hes scared of other brands, he prefers the easy way out

How dare you insinuate such, Valarinz is one hell of a car guru, people are only jealous and envious cos they can't seem to match his expertise

He took the bad guys to the cleaners and they are coming back for more, they are only pained because he's created new websites moved on to greater things while they keep going round in circles
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
So there you have it, second, third, fourth and even fifth person singular at its best. Only diference is i used same-name monikers.

Hope you enjoyed the show wink wink wink
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
valarinz:
So there you have it, second, third, fourth and even fifth person singular at its best. Only diference is i used same-name monikers.

5 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by BamBamK: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
aswia, as I day read d tori from page1 till now, I just day laugh d guy ineptitude

valarinz:

Abeg no vex, my own na just one thing dey puzzle me...

Why do you keep addressing yourself in the third person, you are legalwealth, isn't it weird putting up this charade and deceiving yourself with the notion that you're doing a good job of operating multiple monikers

Legalwealth, engineerprosper, latefat101,ronkusesther, these are being operated by one and the same person, are you deluded enough to assume there's anyone on NL unaware of this?
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by BamBamK: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
welcome back legalo.

princesslewa:

People can be so weird in this life ehn undecided

This legalwealth of a man must have shown them pepper that they find it hard to forget him.

How can your fellow car dealer sell a very bad car to him and all you can do is bullying him and attacking his business because
he shared his experience. Nigeria is totally messed up and its citizens are the cause.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by BamBamK: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
if only he were as innocent as u paint him to be.... I have being following happenings silently for some months now and I can tell u for a fact, that
legalo is nothing but an hypocrite. what he did to others is what they r doing to him here.

he should learn to let go of things.

Chibenze:

Oh. Thanks for the update, I think this thread should be taken down. The mod should do the needful.
Meanwhile I will make sure my post that was quoted plus other comments here be deleted. Now.

This is too bad and evil, so they want to use this thread to defame him on no ground
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by BamBamK: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
be like legalo don bite u sef.... u don day do like am small small.... loool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

valarinz:

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
BamBamK:
if only he were as innocent as u paint him to be.... I have being following happenings silently for some months now and I can tell u for a fact, that
legalo is nothing but an hypocrite. what he did to others is what they r doing to him here.

he should learn to let go of things.

Funny enough no one sees that,legalwealth creates multiple accounts bullying,bombarding others left to right. When tables are turned and he is trapped in a corner he is quick to shout to the world to come to his rescue. No one sees when he is up and about fermenting trouble,he should hug what he does to others as well.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by BamBamK: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
he mirrors my nephew perfectly....cause trouble every time but once them catch am for corner, d whole world go know.... na so him go day shout like roasted bush rat...

Alfred74:

Funny enough no one sees that,legalwealth creates multiple accounts bullying,bombarding others left to right. When tables are turned and he is trapped in a corner he is quick to shout to the world to come to his rescue. No one sees when he is up and about fermenting trouble,he should hug what he does to others as well.

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
C hi benze:
What is the essence of this thread? Base on what I have read here legalwealth is not owning anyone here.

I gave my honest review few years ago and base on his respond he has improve his services.

So why all this post and raising dust again?
Someone is even quoting my post.

Or has legal wealth commit any evil?
Please someone should update me what is happening here

ronkusesther:

Legalwealth didn't commit any evil.

Those toothless dogs are only barking at legalwealth because he shared and revealed the evils their fraudulent masters perpetrate in the autos and cartalk sections when they did it to him.

The dogs and their masters are in severe pains because legalwealth defeated them left and right in their mission of pulling him down. For that reason, it affected money their masters make fraudulently which directly caused the dogs to be fed bones instead of flesh.

The dogs are very hungry and angry but can't forget what legalwealth did to them. That made them to continue fabricating lies and doing all sort of evil to try pulling him down again, but they are seriously failing at the job their masters are paying stipends for again just as they earlier failed woefully at it.

It is extremely pathetic for the dogs and their masters.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
am I nigerian:
*Update*

Legalwealth has handled this years ago.
I was surprised to see people try use this as a smear campaign against him even when I stated here years ago that he handled this right

These acts are seeds of pre-meditated evil you are putting into the ground

am I nigerian:

My dear I am even the one that was in that transaction and he has handled everything as properly as a businessman can handle it - years ago.

Everyday, it would seem, the cantankerous amongst us find ways to express their cantankerous nature

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Legalwealth
Ronkusesther
Engineerprosper

Holy trinity,father son and the holy spirit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
engineerprosper:
Shameless fraudulent car sellers and their supporters/defenders from autos and car talk sections along with their that were trying to pull legalwealth down talking thrash up there should be ignored.

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures => https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/25#78259894 was fraudulently and shamefully hidden by the scammers and fraudsters.

Where Is "My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/owns V.A Auto Sales ..."? => https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs is live and concerned bodies are keeping watch over it to see if the scammers and fraudsters will also fraudulently and shamefully hide it.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
BamBamK:
be like legalo don bite u sef.... u don day do like am small small.... loool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm learning fast bro grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by BamBamK: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2019
obviously cheesy cheesy cheesy

valarinz:

I'm learning fast bro grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Clown grin grin grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
So if they ask you now if you made sense, you will say yes? Tell legalwealth to change his attitude towards customers as simple as ABC.
engineerprosper:

Checking these posts lloydtruth posted on the first page of this thread like someone happy that this thread was created by legalwealth's customer,
it is very obvious he is mere hater.

Keenly looking at this his thread https://www.nairaland.com/3036168/paypal-payoneer-funds-sale asking someone to remove his phone number
himself posted from the thread is suspicious and he is the type of people legalwealth hates dealing with because they are majorly scammers and fraudsters.

Aside that, his number was called some minutes ago and he was asked if he sells E-currency. His response was "yes but I don't have" which confirms
him to be one of those failure in the business that are jealous of Legalwealth's success in the E-currency exchange business in Nigeria.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
So if they ask you now if you made sense, you will say yes? Tell legalwealth to change his attitude towards customers as simple as ABC.

Yes! He made sense and even alot.

You should be ashamed and hide your face in shame now that you have been exposed you legalwealth's hater and a confirmed scammer.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Legalwealth is that you with many monikers? Try more with the damage control
ronkusesther:

Yes! He made sense and even alot.

You should be ashamed and hide your face in shame now that you have been exposed you legalwealth's hater and a confirmed scammer.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
Legalwealth is that you with many monikers? Try more with the damage control

Is that a question or an assumption?

Control of damage to your brain you mean? Go over what you posted to the first page of this thread and match it with the headline
and let's know who needs damage control between you and legalwealth.

Hope the person you asked to remove your phone number from your thread you originally posted your number has done so. This phone number 07081402523 of yours should be associated with scam and fraud judging by your suspicious action on https://www.nairaland.com/3036168/paypal-payoneer-funds-sale.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
The post I made years ago is still haunting you and guess what I ain't removing it. Go and die grin grin grin grin. You should learn to treat your customers right
ronkusesther:

Is that a question or an assumption?

Control of damage to your brain you mean? Go over what you posted to the first page of this thread and match it with the headline
and let's know who needs damage control between you and legalwealth.

Hope the person you asked to remove your phone number from your thread you originally posted your number has done so. This phone number 07081402523 of yours should be associated with scam and fraud judging by your suspicious action on https://www.nairaland.com/3036168/paypal-payoneer-funds-sale.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
@ lloydtruth

Is this not your compound and as you recently narrated on your thread The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? => https://www.nairaland.com/5590124/snake-killed-compound-knows-name#85051045 ?

Boy! Go into complete hiding because your poverty mindset and lifestyle are the one letting you go into scam and fraud.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Your post in here:
lloydtruth:
your descriptions of legalwealth services are so right, I once used his services and nearly had B.P. though he will eventually pay but will make you regret ever using his services.

Legalwealth's response:
legalwealth:

Probably you are one of the hurrying type or those coming with a suspicious mind or those that are not ready to abide by rules and terms and conditions governing any transaction giving yourself BP and not me.

You'll see some people calling at midnight and intermittently even in less than few hours for a service or transaction that has been speculated to be completed within certain timeframe.

Your posts in here:
lloydtruth:
unknown terms and conditions that are only applied after seller must have sent his/hers funds to you?
lloydtruth:
when a seller hurriedly transfers hard earned funds to you, you should also hurriedly pay the seller, no need to apply any military terms and conditions here.

Legalwealth's response:
legalwealth:

Hurriedly transferred your hard earned money?

Anyways! You were pre-informed of our policy and to place order on our exchange site for guaranteed monitoring on Friday's afternoon(we don't work officially on Saturdays and Sundays) which you came for this order. You are meant to place order on our website first and include your order ID in your payment of which our terms and conditions is clearly stated in the mail(orders are completed within 24 to 48 hours working/business days that you will receive after placing order. That implies that proceeding with payment means you've agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in the e-mail that systems send to you after submitting your order.

You pleaded to do make payment first on that Friday's afternoon while you later place order on the site or send mail due to urgency of the payment and so as to be able to get to bank before they close. You never place the order on the website let alone send e-mail as instructed until today's morning that you called in and you were asked reason you didn't send mail nor place order on the site as instructed that you started giving one excuse or the order.

At that time, the favour of swift payment was no longer valid and our term of 24 to 48 hours of business days funding time was applied which is yet to elapse. All I can see is that you are not the patient type and I'm sorry that you will be duly refunded for this transaction.

Kindly check my signature and contact me on whatsapp or BBM for courtesy refund though a text was just sent to you on step to take in getting a refund.

Looking at your posts back then, it shows you are truly of his haters that were jealous of his success in the exchange business.
The reason you have failed in starting not to talk of sustaining the business is because you were hating and jealous of who you should be learning from.

See your life that you are living with snakes! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Yes I live with snakes and I'm also your hater but I will never remove the post go and die. You should learn business ethics.
ronkusesther:
Your post in here:

Legalwealth's response:

Your posts in here:

Legalwealth's response:

Looking at your posts back then, it shows you are truly of his haters that were jealous of his success in the exchange business.
The reason you have failed in starting not to talk of sustaining the business is because you were hating and jealous of who you should be learning from.

See your life that you are living with snakes! !!

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
The post I made years ago is still haunting you and guess what I ain't removing it. Go and die grin grin grin grin. You should learn to treat your customers right

am I nigerian:
*Update*
Legalwealth has handled this years ago.
I was surprised to see people try use this as a smear campaign against him even when I stated here years ago that he handled this right

These acts are seeds of pre-meditated evil you are putting into the ground

Chi ben ze:
What is the essence of this thread? Base on what I have read here legalwealth is not owning anyone here.

I gave my honest review few years ago and base on his respond he has improve his services.

So why all this post and raising dust again?
Someone is even quoting my post.

Or has legal wealth commit any evil?
Please someone should update me what is happening here

am I nigerian:

My dear I am even the one that was in that transaction and he has handled everything as properly as a businessman can handle it - years ago

Everyday, it would seem, the cantankerous amongst us find ways to express their cantankerous nature

Your post is not haunting him but haunting you because at the end, you are not only looking like a fool but put to full shame like others were put
to shame. No one is telling you to remove what you posted because they truly show you are an hater, scammer and fraudster.

Check the topic of this thread again and what the customer who created this thread updated it to and then go hug transformer, that is if the village you live in has light but river or lagoon should be there for you to jump into.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am poor, I live in slump with snakes, I am everything bad but you see that post, I will never remove it, cry me a River. grin grin grin grin grin angry
ronkusesther:
@ lloydtruth

Is this not your compound and as you recently narrated on your thread The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? => https://www.nairaland.com/5590124/snake-killed-compound-knows-name#85051045 ?

Boy! Go into complete hiding because your poverty mindset and lifestyle are the one letting you go into scam and fraud.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
Yes I live with snakes and I'm also your hater but I will never remove the post go and die. You should learn business ethics.

ronkusesther:

Your post is not haunting him but haunting you because at the end, you are not only looking like a fool but put to full shame like others were put
to shame. No one is telling you to remove what you posted because they truly show you are an hater, scammer and fraudster.

Check the topic of this thread again and what the customer who created this thread updated it to and then go hug transformer, that is if the village you live in has light but river or lagoon should be there for you to jump into.

See fool that couldn't start not to talk of maintaining any business advising someone to go and learn business ethics.
Scams and frauds are no longer working for you, hence you have no fund and has ran out of the same business that legalwealth has been running
since 2010 with less complaints from his real and legit customers.

Go and find something doing and stop hating or being jealous you this poor, scam and fraud boy.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
A post I made so many years ago and have even forgotten everything about the post but here you are still crying, weeping, and feeling depressed about the post. angry grin grin grin
ronkusesther:

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
You will kill yourself by yourself ooo. The frustration is just too much I sympathize with you but you see that post? Never will I remove it, kiss my arse
ronkusesther:

See fool that couldn't start not to talk of maintaining any business advising someone to go and learn business ethics.
Scams and frauds are no longer working for you, hence you have no fund and has ran out of the same business that legalwealth has been running
since 2010 with less complaints from his real and legit customers.

Go and find something doing and stop hating or being jealous you this poor, scam and fraud boy.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
A post I made so many years ago and have even forgotten everything about the post but here you are still crying, weeping, and feeling depressed about the post. angry grin grin grin

You are not wise which is very obvious

Your fellow fools, scammers, fraudsters and hypocrites came on this thread on January 2019 blabbing which was almost 3 years after
to avenge for their fellow fools, scammers, fraudsters and hypocrites but ended being put to big shame.

Did legalwealth cared about this thread not to talk of your blabbings along with that others since 2016 not until the bad gang
from autos and cartalk sections showed up this year on it? Answer is NO which makes you look extremely foolish! !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets / Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.