Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14264 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2019
valarinz:

Abeg no vex, my own na just one thing dey puzzle me...

Why do you keep addressing yourself in the third person

different level of madness have been unlocked grin

third person singular things tongue

5 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by tabithababy(f): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2019
So much going on between you guys here cheesy cheesy

Arent you guys tired of all these
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by dannybrasky(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Thought we have gotten over this?

Common guys!!!

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Fentanyl: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Alfred74:

This is a serious case bros grin

bros na wa

why you no mention me na?
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by dannybrasky(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2019
thebigkendo:
Marketing gimmicks but he has not sold one car base on "nairaland auto/cartalk popularity" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How I go dey jealous person weh neva sell anything grin grin grin grin grin
Waste of Jealousy

E beta make i no popular, dey make steady sales like dannybrasky grin grin grin grin grin
Boss @ Thebigkendo,i come in peace wink

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2019
tabithababy:

Once in a while we pay our good friend some coins currency, that's the agreement wink

Keeps him going till next payment date
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2019
Hope I'm communicating

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Mayor555(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Alfred74 you're a FIRE!!

Kai!!!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

Is it the same polluted section you are claiming popularity & marketing gimmick?

Guy you are really a clown!!!!!!
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Platform - Pay money & post car.. Zero
Platform - Oya post cars for free.. Zero
Nairaland thread - post cars lemme middle man for you... Zero

As no show, clown turn Blogger - posting about Mompha bail condition..

You have gotten enough currency attention for the week.. I don go sleep, we go continue another day..

grin grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Fentanyl:

bros na wa

why you no mention me na?

Bros i am sorry,hope i am doing a good job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Mayor555:
Alfred74 you're a FIRE!!

Kai!!!
It is the right thing do.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Segun,you should stand in front of a mirror if you have one in your house,if no head to your neighbour's house there is no shame in doing that. Stand in front of the mirror, now look at your self,looking deeply,then say this,I SEGUN I KNOW I HAVE A PROBLEM,I AM A MENACE TO THE SOCIETY,I AM NOT FIT TO LIVE AMONG PEOPLE. Then slap yourself three times,hope you have a rethink and feel better after this. Only you choose to be envious of uncle gazuzz, aunt radu,calculus and many more successful people,slap yourself infeont of a mirror so you don't perish.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by princesslewa(f): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
tabithababy:

People can be so weird in this life ehn undecided

This legalwealth of a man must have shown them pepper that they find it hard to forget him.

How can your fellow car dealer sell a very bad car to him and all you can do is bullying him and attacking his business because
he shared his experience. Nigeria is totally messed up and its citizens are the cause.

3 Shares

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by princesslewa(f): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
ronkusesther:

On the bolded plus it has been revealed that you are baby, whatever you type henceforth
will be interpreted as blabbing because that is what babies know how to do best.

And blabbings are not meant to be taken serious than to be saying yes to them or ignoring them.

Enjoy your blabbings from today henceforth.

Your fellow babies can join you to continue blabbing on this thread.

This is better and I love how you longer reply them.

Quote, mention or call me names.

You will only waste your time; I don't respond to YES boys.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
princesslewa:

This is better and I love how you longer reply them.

Quote, mention or call me names.

You will only waste your time; I don't respond to YES boys.
Segun with a new moniker lool,you have been banned again grin I was right as a teenager i have got more brain for ages than you.
LegallatronkusPrincelewa,

consultant ..... F9
E currency ...... F9
Middleman. .......F9
Debate ............... F9
Buying a good car ... F9
Reasoning.... F9
Even to manage alternate moniker.... F9 grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by princesslewa(f): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
princesslewa:

People can be so weird in this life ehn undecided

This legalwealth of a man must have shown them pepper that they find it hard to forget him.

How can your fellow car dealer sell a very bad car to him and all you can do is bullying him and attacking his business because
he shared his experience. Nigeria is totally messed up and its citizens are the cause.

This thread https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs is a disgrace.

Anyone talking truth is now legalwealth.

God bless legalwealth for that legacy he has laid down.

1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
princesslewa:

This thread https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs is a disgrace.

Anyone talking truth is now legalwealth.

God bless legalwealth for that legacy he has laid down.
Segun you are the greatest scammer of all time,only you 5 or more monikers,same way you have been doing with your currency business. People only need to look closely,you are not clean afteral.

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Mayor555(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
When you see someone going through the stress of inserting thread links in a thread like this, Lolss. Well, we know, we know

8 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Niseed(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's obvious multiple monikers are being operated by the same person (won't take a rocket scientist to work that out).....bottomline, this can't be healthy/normal. For your own sanity and peace of mind legalwealth, let this go and just move on.

I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by foolbuster: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Niseed:
It's obvious multiple monikers are being operated by the same person (won't take a rocket scientist to work that out).....bottomline, this can't be healthy/normal. For your own sanity and peace of mind legalwealth, let this go and just move on.

I

Lolz. Somebody that his head is not correct. You are just wasting energy. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Legalo.. I hear say u dey find me for whatsapp group, that he wants to trail & derail me grin gringrin grin grin grin

And una think say this guy dey okay!!!

All I said was you have shitty customer service

Person weh sell you custom less EOD.. You fit do am anything

Another person sell you cemented lexus.. His shop is no too far from yours.. Liver no gree you go hin shop..
Na me you come dey find...

After all your threat with church member police officer, lawyers, EFCC, ICPC, MTN.. Nothing came out

Clown

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Niseed:

I

Once you tell him that.. You automatically because an enemy or supporter of calculusx

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by timifakay(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
thebigkendo:
Legalo.. I hear say u dey find me for whatsapp group, that he wants to trail & derail me grin gringrin grin grin grin

And una think say this guy dey okay!!!

All I said was you have shitty customer service

Person weh sell you custom less EOD.. You fit do am anything

Another person sell you cemented lexus.. His shop is no too far from yours.. Liver no gree you go hin shop..
Na me you come dey find...

After all your threat with church member police officer, lawyers, EFCC, ICPC, MTN.. Nothing came out

Clown

You be train?
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
timifakay:

You be train?

grin grin grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
EasyLPeazy:
Recently, I was in the market to buy a car. To be honest, it was not easy. In my life, I never knew that Nigerians can be this wicked. Honestly, I checked out over 30 cars. Only 2 passed the threshold I put forth. Many of these cars have no airbags. Some have rebuilt engines. Some have terrible AIR Conditions. Majority have terrible rewirings in there engines.

Before I continue, I must thank LegalWealth in a special way for the website he provided for free VIN checks. More often than not, we take so many information on this great forum for granted but I can assure you that its not in our best interest.

I remember when LegalWealth put forth that website. So many people were even saying that he is spreading virus. Lo and behold, that website saved me a whole lot! If not for that website, only God knows how much I would have lost in VIN checks. The cheapest VIN check is 2,000. I checked over 30 cars. Thats in the region of 80k saved! Believe me when I say that I would have paid this money for VIN checks because Nigerians are dubious.

Many Nigerians are selling DEAD MELONS as GOOD CARS! I will use only one as example because I wouldn't want to spoil business for anybody. I want people to discover evils on there own.

ONCE MORE THANKS A LOT TO LEGALWEALTH FOR SAVING ME A LOT OF MONEY.

https://www.nairaland.com/5566644/appreciation-legalwealth-website-free-vin#84658151

They were on the thread also showing their bitterness but people countered them. Can they ever do without legalwealth? NO! !!

RayLsleek:
Kids everywhere. I doubt any serious man that is busy with his legitimate business will have time to be tagging people on a post up and down. I cant imagine otedola or dangote doing such nonsense. It tells a lot about who we are and how some people body has grown leaving their brain behind.
Taking advantage of one small misunderstanding of the other day to promote a lifelong enmity. Na wa o

RayLsleek:
I can just imagine their houseboy/gateman/carwasher/apprentice personality. Dey put fuel for fire wey suppose don off since.
Better heed advice and grow up.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
thebigkendo:

Once you tell him that.. You automatically because an enemy or supporter of calculusx

Stop trying to justify and cover up the bad roles you played on the case between legalwealth and calculusx; history has them
despite all what you all colluded with the moderators to hide and delete.

You can only be fooling yourself and not everyone.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
ronkusesther:

Stop trying to justify and cover up the bad roles you played on the case between legalo and calculusx; history has them
despite all what you all colluded with the moderators to hide and delete.

You can only be fooling yourself and not everyone.

Welcome back from your ban..
I heard you your friend was looking for me on whatsapp grin grin gringrin grin

Bros I am not in the mood for your shenanigans today

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
thebigkendo:

third person singular grin

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
thebigkendo:

Local man car talk aproko consultant and his goons have been finished grin

truthbetold 30:

You think with reinforcement, you can win?? Nothing for you oo.. Yes, I am not legalwealth, I am also not your lecturer. Wonder why you cannot just ask him.. Are you that cowardly?

Empty vessel on nairaland. You earn little, but make plenty noise on nairaland. Ballers crew. Childish Urchins... Until you start representing properly and we see improvement in your life, u are just a low life.

The legalwealth buys and sells Paypal daily worth millions, his take may be a few naira but from your profiles, it is obvious that he is doing better than all of you put together.

Na Gaz uzz the mechanic try small.. Make he show face so we can get dirty, he dey use different monikers dey peep.

MONKEYS
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Local man car talk aproko consultant and his goons have been finished grin

CyberClown grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10462107_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2019
RayLsleek:
A lot of editing has been done to the ad. The heading changed not to invite traffic anymore. But I learnt something today. All man for himself. There is no name in Nigeria not associated with cutting corners. People can claim to be different just to build a client base. Once they have the audience of the crowd, technical ripoff starts.
This diportivo statement suppose enter words on marble. we are all prospective buyers till we decide not to buy

Breaking news! !!

G A Z Z U Z Z has done it again. Read full gist on https://www.nairaland.com/5572323/
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by falzthebadguy: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
amInigerian:
Legalwealth has been highly recommended outside nairaland circles for e-currency exchange matters and affairs.
I have used other people like standardgold, Taiwo Yussuf, et al. but this highly recommended one seems to be different.

1) He doesn't pick his calls
2) He seems to think he is doing you a favour because you chose to patronize him
3) He does not explain what is going on
4) He seems to get annoyed at clients wanting to know how far.

Now my transaction is hanging with him.

I am putting this up here since he no longer wants to pick up calls.

Just do the transaction or send back my money so I can revert to other exchangers.

Your life and transactions are going on. Let my own life and transactions go on, pls.

I thought he was a saint sad

It's so sad,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery / Where Can I Buy Varieties Of Fairly Used Household Appliances For A Cheap Price / Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.