Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? (21745 Views)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by hustla(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
In no particular order

Nokia 3250
Sony Ericsson p910i
S4
S6 Edge
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
hustla:

I'm thinking of swapping Android for iOs for a while cos I want something handy and gets the job done till note 8 or s8 comes out, is the iPhone Se worth it? Camera, gaming and performance? Using S6 edge now and I've not been able to compare both cameras, screen quality and over all performance

Kindly help
Thanks
wait till note 7 is out....try and get gear VR with it
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Artistree: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Betapikin101:
Gionee M5 I use it even in the Sahara always on point. Like that phone like kilode
That's my current phone too and it is sweet!
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
nenergy:

I have an S4 with shattered screen. How much can I fix if for?
24k in akure....like 22k in lag and ibadan

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Iseoluwani: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Alighoda2:
same here, how much did you get ur own?

April 21,2016

Ib city

What about u
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by roolnaado(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2016
BlackBerry Q10
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2016
idu1:
does the battery last long?
it depends on ur usage...my sis do use her own phone for like 10hrs b4 the thing reach 15%....bt i am always on H+, like 3hrs
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
mudolak:
HTC one m8 superb phone better than any phone arguably fastest for in the world
how much did you get yours?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:
Nokia x2 01... All andriod and windows phone i have used..ranging from lumia to htc m8,lg g2 ...all shit... Maybe the world rushed into smartphones too early... None of these said phones are stable.
try samsung s7
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2016
IPhone 5c smiley
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2016
LaCremy:
Stating the price and battery capacity will be welcomed too.

Thank you. smileysmiley
waitin consin you, ok, 3310, 90hrs batry capacity thank u
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
The best phone I ver used was HTC m7 ever since I sold it I haven't found anyone better..
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
u guys need to try samsung out....
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
hustla:

I'm thinking of swapping Android for iOs for a while cos I want something handy and gets the job done till note 8 or s8 comes out, is the iPhone Se worth it? Camera, gaming and performance? Using S6 edge now and I've not been able to compare both cameras, screen quality and over all performance
And how much can I get the 16gb,new or used

Kindly help
Thanks
the SE will make your present S6 look like it was lagging when you were on it.. the SE is actually the fastest iphone before the release of the 7.. i own an iphone 6s too, but i find myself using the SE more and more as my daily driver.. yes it will serve you splendidly, make sure you own a MAC or Windows pc.. with the way dollar is going I won't be suprise if the iphone SE is upto 250grand now.. but the 16gb should be around 200k or 180 or 190.. I don't know about the used price yet.. pretty sure no one would sell for less than a 100 as it is still a new device.. in all if you know all about IOS and love the device, it will blow your mind.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
youmour:
The best phone I ver used was HTC m7 ever since I sold it I haven't found anyone better..
s7 is better
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
wait till note 7 is out....try and get gear VR with it
note 7 is already out and gave users the worst experience
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Kingy10:

Are u sure about that HTC one m8 cos I'm planning to get one..
i am a heavy user when it comes to andriod and i assure you,you dont want to play heavy games on the htc one m8 because the phone temperature rises at a geometric rate... I have had to put the phone in the deep freezer atimes when this happens. And also the battery. Aside from these problems.. The phone is a beast ... If you are the social media type.. I'll recommend buying the htc one m8... But when it comes to heavy usage.. The phone is a NO NO.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Edgarated:
Dash me one nah cry cry
for this recession?? Please ooo smiley
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
try samsung s7
make God bless me this year ..na s7 edge i wan buy. Wanna have the gear vr experience.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:
i am a heavy user when it comes to andriod and i assure you,you dont want to play heavy games on the htc one m8 because the phone temperature rises at a geometric rate... I have had to put the phone in the deep freezer atimes when this happens. And also the battery. Aside from these problems.. The phone is a beast ... If you are the social media type.. I'll recommend buying the htc one m8... But when it comes to heavy usage.. The phone is a NO NO.
you adviced not to try the htc one m8 because of battery and hear, you recommend he or she should get the htc one m8 even when she asked if she should get the htc one m8??
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by hustla(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
the SE will make your present S6 look like it was lagging when you were on it.. the SE is actually the fastest iphone before the release of the 7.. i own an iphone 6s too, but i find myself using the SE more and more as my daily driver.. yes it will serve you splendidly, make sure you own a MAC or Windows pc.. with the way dollar is going I won't be suprise if the iphone SE is upto 250grand now.. but the 16gb should be around 200k or 180 or 190.. I don't know about the used price yet.. pretty sure no one would sell for less than a 100 as it is still a new device.. in all if you know all about IOS and love the device, it will blow your mind.

Yeah I know quite a bit about iPhones
Used the 3Gs when it first came out but got tired of having to use Cydia to customize things that came with basic Android phones
Yeah I guess I'll have to use it with windows cos of sync wahala.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:
make God bless me this year ..na s7 edge i wan buy. Wanna have the gear vr experience.
me too....but na note7 i dey wait for
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by krokronyash(f): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Redfruit:
Siemens Cord telephone, Network provider was NItel. Battery capacity=Never dies. Pros: Nitel never sends me unsolicited messages like....Your wife is about to cheat send 419 to 666 to close her punany

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Bestie

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
note 7 is already out and gave users the worst experience
it is nt yet in nigeria.....and they are even working on it.....i am should launch it in nigeria by dec and the would have solved the battery problem
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
hustla:

Yeah I know quite a bit about iPhones
Used the 3Gs when it first came out but got tired of having to use Cydia to customize things that came with basic Android phones
Yeah I guess I'll have to use it with windows cos of sync wahala.

Thanks
sync isn't the issue, just own any pc and you are good to go, no more need to sync to a particular pc before getting stuffs, i use itools and vshare on any pc readily available.. You are welcome
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by CallMeNJay: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
hiidee:
Tecno Camon C9 and Infinix Note 2

Having Issues with my Infinix Hot note charging life...very slow (no more flash charge)
used to be my best Good ba3 life, Fair price ... But not any longer.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Legacyltd: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
mine is Samsung R220
Sagem myX7
Acartel
And d ever loudest China PHONE
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
it is nt yet in nigeria.....and they are even working on it.....i am should launch it in nigeria by dec and the would have solved the battery problem
in good faith, hope they do for their users.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by twinskenny(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Gionee m5 rocks travel without my charger yet phone sustain me... I switched to m5+ already though
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
in good faith, hope they do for their users.
they collected the ones sold out for a change sef....the thing cost them up to $1billion....i am sure they gonna look for another company that will be doing their battery
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2016
CallMeNJay:

Having Issues with my Infinix Hot note charging life...very slow (no more flash charge)
used to be my best Good ba3 life, Fair price ... But not any longer.
get original charger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / Lollipop Rom For All Devices. Inc Mtk Devices. / NCC Identifies 2 Cyber Vulnerabilities, Warns Against Public Charging Of Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.