Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? (21772 Views)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Rhaspody(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Nokia torch
price 4k battery everlasting
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by aderilb: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Infinix hot 3extra
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Alighoda2(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
siempere:
can u install apps to SD card on ur M5 mini I can't seem to do that on mine.. ..
same here, I think you can move them to SD card or better still you can move ur videos and songs to SD card and ur apps can be on ur phone storage.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by pxjosh(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
infinix hot note
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gtin(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
LG G2

Abt 2700mah
Bought it 75k den
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
so when moving around gaming is the answer? On a perfectly good fine working day? Laptops already provide availability.. and gaming pc and consoles also already provide the best gaming experience at leisure hours when home.
when going on a long journey...u cant bring ur laptop out to play game.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by krokronyash(f): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2016
CallMeNJay:

Tried some new chargers ....Still charges slow when the same charger powers other phones quickly.

Nice phone but the charging issue after some months is the issue
Simply go to their customer/sales outlet and get an original charger. I am still rocking mine.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by justmenoni: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
nokia 3310
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by electrokcoi(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
wins18:
Nokia E series is da bomb bro!, can't imagine a life without that smart phone. Smart Niggi's will understand
I know you
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
so when moving around gaming is the answer? On a perfectly good fine working day? Laptops already provide availability.. and gaming pc and consoles also already provide the best gaming experience at leisure hours when home.

what about on break hours.. When there isn't alot of work to do in your workplace.. Are you saying gamers must get home before they can have a good gaming experience when you can actually achieve close to that when mobile? Dont tell me you go around with your laptop everyday... Atleast not to church or mosque.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
yeah i think they make it like that due to security and to save from piracy.
That's good, Apple products can make one go mad,their features are just great.you will enjoy it once you have the money to spend on it, my videos are on super HD,the sound production super great compare to any Samsung or mtk,Kai,love the apples

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
when going on a long journey...u cant bring ur laptop out to play game.
so if this really is the only time a mobile is needed for games? Why do you consider it a factor and why use it to judge a smartphone? And not a smart game? If one was a core gamer, they should get a psp portable for the road, laptop for Availablilty and Gaming pc or consoles for home leisure.. gaming on a smartphone is Ludicrous

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:

what about on break hours.. When there isn't alot of work to do in your workplace.. Are you saying gamers must get home before they can have a good gaming experience when you can actually achieve close to that when mobile? Dont tell me you go around with your laptop everyday... Atleast not to church or mosque.
you don't need to game in Church or Mosque
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
That's good, Apple products can make one go mad,their features are just great.you will enjoy it once you have the money to spend on it, my videos are on super HD,the sound production super great compare to any Samsung or mtk,Kai,love the apples
thats good that you are enjoying your smartphone.. I too am! smiley
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
lol....dnt mention samsung bro.....samsung have a very good sound production and the display is the best.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Iseoluwani: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Alighoda2:
hmmmmmm the thing don go up o, I got it for 42k on Jumia last month,am not surprise sha it is because of the rise in price of dollar

When it entered Nigeria's market it was actually 30k before the advent of that stupid boy down there

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
try samsung...u wont remember apple
Hahahaha forget it bro, just sold my Note 2 and 3 recently, though great gadgets,great battery life,...yet can't compare with Apple products o, just that it is cheaper to use compare to Apple products.but hard wares etc, Apple does better bro.security wise nko?,Apple does better too,Samsung note is super great too.if I must leave the worlds of the dazzling apples ,then Samsung will do next sir

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
you don't need to game in Church or Mosque
what about on your way back.. You're obviously not addicted to gaming bro. I have pals that do this all the time.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
so if this really is the only time a mobile is needed for games? Why do you consider it a factor and why use it to judge a smartphone? And not a smart game? If one was a core gamer, they should get a psp portable for the road, laptop for Availablilty and Gaming pc or consoles for home leisure.. gaming on a smartphone is Ludicrous
i cant have a smartphone and be thinking of getting a ps vista for gaming when my smartphone can also play the game.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Cunninlinguist: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
solace89:
Currently using the new IPhone 7 I love it die grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
Hahahaha forget it bro, just sold my Note 2 and 3 recently, though great gadgets,great battery life,...yet can't compare with Apple products o, just that it is cheaper to use compare to Apple products.but hard wares etc, Apple does better bro.security wise nko?,Apple does better too,Samsung note is super great too.if I must leave the worlds of the dazzling apples ,then Samsung will do next sir
lol...apple fan.....well, i cnt use apple product. the security is jst too much....and u need to try the latest samsung products...frm s6 to s7
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:
what about on your way back.. You're obviously not addicted to gaming bro. I have pals that do this all the time.
i don't think you are even close to gaming the way i do, but i do all this on my console and pc, i own a STEAM account and sync it to all my my devices, recently bought the new pes 2017 for $39.99 , was charged 12,600 in naira.. so i am that addicted to gaming, just stupid and stressful to game on a mobile.. i actually pity mobile phone gamers.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
lol....dnt mention samsung bro.....samsung have a very good sound production and the display is the best.....
Bro you dey vex o, even Samsung will confess to you you that they got an elder brother I. Apple! Samsung is doing great no doubt, it is cheaper in usage no doubt, but reliability , ruggedity, hard ware functionality,RAM super speed in useage...an Apple get the day o.try a 512 RAM ON SAMSUNG AND APPLE tell me the outcomes I terms of speed and flexibility..........Apple will do far better

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Moborlarh(f): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Infinix Hot Note2
Battery. 4000 mAh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
i don't think you are even close to gaming the way i do, but i do all this on my console and pc, i own a STEAM account and sync it to all my my devices, recently bought the new pes 2017 for $39.99 , was charged 12,600 in naira.. so i am that addicted to gaming, just stupid and stressful to game on a mobile.. i actually pity mobile phone gamers.
It is very immature to game on phones, why not do such on pads,very annoying abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
i cant have a smartphone and be thinking of getting a ps vista for gaming when my smartphone can also play the game.
then you are not a gamer, but someone who actually play games because their smartphone can do it, so don't blame your phone when it doesn't meet up to your requirements when gaming, like the user who was downgrading the M8 was.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by electrokcoi(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2016
The love I have 4 Samsung phone no be here o, am using galaxy grand neo GT 19060, bought it about k42 last year
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
It is very immature to game on phones, why not do such on pads,very annoying abeg.
my point exactly
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
you don't like it doesn't mean others don't.. My close friend does all these your listed points and even more and yet he still plays clash of clans on his mobile device anywhere.. It all boils down to what you like and clearly you don't fancy mobile gaming.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
Bro you dey vex o, even Samsung will confess to you you that they got an elder brother I. Apple! Samsung is doing great no doubt, it is cheaper in usage no doubt, but reliability , ruggedity, hard ware functionality,RAM super speed in useage...an Apple get the day o.try a 512 RAM ON SAMSUNG AND APPLE tell me the outcomes I terms of speed and flexibility..........Apple will do far better
i am.nt using iphone....so i dnt knw much abt the speed....

but u can compare the two with functions....
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2016
nokia torchlight
ojabo ko fo wink
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
lol...apple fan.....well, i cnt use apple product. the security is jst too much....and u need to try the latest samsung products...frm s6 to s7
I understand you wells, I really respected my note 2and note 3,they did me proud, ,but my Apples Dave me higher price, security Na wa, even we the users sometimes wanna shout!!Apple security!!!!!!because. Are wowed lots of times by the manner they tend to be protecting us o!!!!! Haaa thanks to uncle Steve jobs, he did a perfect job on my Apple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lollipop Rom For All Devices. Inc Mtk Devices. / Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas / TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.