Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (49336 Views)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:46am On Sep 28, 2016
...there she goes again! 9ja girl doesn't care about the marriage but the wedding. see as the bush sister dey reason dresses #smh. I don't think she even knows the guy's surname.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nnabuochidi: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2016
so, you mean as a bobo, you can't get a woman to accept your proposal without enticing her with material things abi?? it's a big shame11111
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by emiyo: 3:17am On Sep 28, 2016
;Dhope se she no go fuckup one day cos if she does... na that day she go know se unpropose de
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by klassykute(m): 3:24am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:
Should I propose to my boyfriend? its taking forever jhooor.
buy him a bus
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by emymeeky: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:

Hahahaha... Please don't ... He won't like it grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by iblog: 3:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Obason22(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2016
will d love continue if there is recession of money.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by chccho(m): 4:35am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:
Your boyfriend isn't ready,y dont u just Propose to me??I can love u like u have never been loved or imagined him!!!!! wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by ademy2007: 4:39am On Sep 28, 2016
As u are going don't forget your living God
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2016
He's buying car and still giving ring again. This one don mumu oo...even a blindn deaf, dumb woman will say yes. And the sister is there happy at last she can ride in a private car. smiley. Buy car and ask her to marry or buy ring and ask her to marry not the two mofo
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:

wat r u still waiting for
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:
if he's taking time, please me ayam havailabu. I no dey waste time shey you hear
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by AnthonyAk(m): 5:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Damn wayy better girls he coulda bought the benz for
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by pedrilo: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:
are u ready to shoulder responsibilities?, u better nor start wetin u n fit finish u hear. Fine girl
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Iseoluwani: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Myndd44 what do u have to say to this proposing of a thing

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Taryur3(m): 5:13am On Sep 28, 2016
oochi123:
Chai some women re lucky.
U are lucky too...not All DT glitters are gold.just appreciate your own existence and believe urself
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Biographyroom(f): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2016
All ladies dream. Marriages like this don't last #fact#
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by NobleRomm(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2016
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY SOME GUYS LIKE PROPOSING TO A LADY WITH GIFT........ I can't do that.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by electrokcoi(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Kizyte:
He proposed to you with a fine car, of course you'll accept him even if you don't love him but later, una eyes go open and you'll know it's not a good idea proposing with a gift.

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by wordsmith042(m): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2016
END TIME PROPOSAL.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by electrokcoi(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
...there she goes again! 9ja girl doesn't care about the marriage but the wedding. see as the bush sister dey reason dresses #smh. I don't think she even knows the guy's surname.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by electrokcoi(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by missnazzy(f): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2016
tellwisdom:
Spits undecided

lol...bros you be snake?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by lonelydora: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2016
computergeek:
Aww. Lucky girl.

Chai....you wish
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2016
timpaul664:

Gods time is the best
you are high oo

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by starpon1: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:
baby propose to him if he fall your hand come me 1 week everything is done about you true.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2016
AyamConfidence:
cc Iammhatey
undecided undecided
Can't you see he's old cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2016
I love this..people don't even want to look at the other side of the relationship. .do you know what sacrifices she has made in the relationship for the guy to give her a car as a proposal gift?me sef no mind a car gift for proposal...

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Maxvasia(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Hehehehe.....this union is just living on borrowed time. Stupid boi. No sense at all. I may be younger than you, but u are sure not even nearly as rich as i am. You are just an ill bred child who has no respect for either money or the hustle of your parents. No experience. Just pray u dont come out of marriage a dead man!
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Maxvasia(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol!
missnazzy:

lol...bros you be snake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Gay And Depressed. / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.