Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (49333 Views)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by buchilino(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2016
I JUST PRAY DAT HIS SURVIVES
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Boy: Baby where are u?
Girl: I'm on my way 2 work,my dad is driving me with his Mercedes Benz X-class because his infinity-45 is in d garage 4 service..and u dear where are u??
Boy: Well,am in a danfo bus sitting 2 rows behind u..I just wanted 2 tell u that u should not pay d conductor ,i've already paid 4 u...
Dese girls ain't loyal @ all...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by vikkeee(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
All today's thread are all about engagement ring, pre wedding shoot and all that cry cry.

Where are you nigga undecided
It's taking like forever cry cry
Don't even propse cheesy cheesy
I'm waiting

Iamnawty cry cry
Coman see this

Don't quote me please except if you are my Bestie and I only have one here undecided

and to you guys with the mentality that all girls are oloshos/ asewos undecided, stay there ooo.

While making your money, let a lady be beside you. That way, you will appreciate her more when the money comes.

Goan check them out in dating section. 40+ guys looking for a relationship cheesy cheesy. You think say Na only ladies dey dey desperate abi . You go soon discover mungo park jare tongue
I must quote you!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by wayodude(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
All he really needed was a ring.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Rosella1: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2016
pedrilo, come see! This is absolutely a sign "A good sign"
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by UIA04(f): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
steppin:
Some men mumu eh! You bought her a car cos you wanna propose? Now, no one would ever know if she'd reject the proposal or not, cos the answer is a definitely a yes. When she leaves him during his time of difficulty, he'll tag all women gold diggers and go on revenge mission against women.
Why the thing day pepper you for body

I watched the video, he proposed and she said yes before they brought out the car

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by pedrilo: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Rosella1:
pedrilo, come see! This is absolutely a sign "A good sign"
i agree with u bae. congrats to them.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Rosella1: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2016
pedrilo:
i agree with u bae. congrats to them.

Soooooo, whenever you plan on proposing , please do it with a ship! *winks
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
undecided undecided
Can't you see he's old cheesy cheesy
he didn't matter if he's hold hor yong...all that matter his that he's finding for hay waive hand you are finding for a husband... e don match na...two together things
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2016
zanebaddo:
I don't like all these stories with source from blogs, if it's not told by a registered nairalander believe it at your own peril...

U noticed it too. Its all a fake and fraudulent way to make it to the front page.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by oxygen004: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Proposed with a car, sure he will wed wit private jet.... For this recession EFCC take note.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by IamNawty(f): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
obontami:
tell her jare cheesy grin
shhhhh lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by IamNawty(f): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
That name is worst than worst undecided undecided.

I need something like bright, Kenneth and all that smiley
lol ok then
Jarizod and iykekelvins Goodmrng , my bestie said she like u guys ooooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2016
AyamConfidence:
he didn't matter if he's hold hor yong...all that matter his that he's finding for hay waive hand you are finding for a husband... e don match na...two together things
nah nah nah
I'm a young girl smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by spitfyer(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2016
were omoale jatijati...............see head like monkey and gorilla.

tellwisdom:
Spits undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by steppin: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2016
UIA04:

Why the thing day pepper you for body

I watched the video, he proposed and she said yes before they brought out the car
I've noticed you. Now, move your gold digging ass outta my sight.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
IamNawty:
lol ok then
Jarizo.d and iykekelvin.s Goodmrng , my bestie said she like u guys ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by IamNawty(f): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Iamhatey post=49735572][/quote] u said u like guys with sexy name nah cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
IamNawty:
lol ok then
Jarizod and iykekelvins Goodmrng , my bestie said she like u guys ooooo
But nawty, its you I like na.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
IamNawty:
u said u like guys with sexy name nah cheesy
call my favorite mod for me smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by jabojafa(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
oochi123:
Chai some women re lucky.
not lucky but favoured
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by nancyberry(f): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
tyson99:
when I never even get Gf and old age is approaching,pls who's looking for husband

I am... kiss kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by pedrilo: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Rosella1:

Soooooo, whenever you plan on proposing , please do it with a ship! *winks
lol u deserve to be happy on that day bae and trust me u will.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by oochi123(f): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2016
roqrules04:

You're beautiful
Thank you..
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2016
IamNawty:
lol ok then
Jari.zod and iykekelv.ins Goodmrng , my bestie said she like u guys ooooo
Shey that bighead geh called iamhatey

It would be an honour to yansh her from behind.. only if she would stop forming angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by oochi123(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2016
jabojafa:
not lucky but favoured
ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by oochi123(f): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:

U are lucky too...not All DT glitters are gold.just appreciate your own existence and believe urself
Awww! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by oochi123(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2016
pussyhunter9:

I see you getting a similar blessing in 3 months time. Remain focused on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen! Tnx
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy
jayAjoku:
This is why I'm not getting married. .. yahoo boys be setting the bar as high as possible
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
lonelydora:

Chai....you wish
Who won't wish?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by cybriz82(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2016
no mind dem mek dem dey believe....y dem no snap close to d car abi d car dey shock ni?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by francotorti(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:
Should I propose to my boyfriend? its taking forever jhooor.
pls do grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.