Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (49335 Views)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
chubbygal:
Na waooo

Back when I was in ABU, in boys hostel, you can spread a thousand and one boxers for five days or more in male hosteland still meet them intact.. Try this for 2 days in girls hostel, not even one pant will be left for you... cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
chubbygal:
Na waooo

Lol, that was funny.

hi, Are you on instagram?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:
Should I propose to my boyfriend? its taking forever jhooor.

Lol! Abeg no let am waste your time o.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by onyeali(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:

If both of you truly love each other and he's ready for marriage then go ahead and propose.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmm! proposed + Car ( equals to) SOMETHING FISHING: -/
NA Ferrari I want ooooh.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by timpaul664(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
All today's thread are all about engagement ring, pre wedding shoot and all that cry cry.

Where are you nigga undecided
It's taking like forever cry cry
Don't even propse cheesy cheesy
I'm waiting

Iamnawty cry cry
Coman see this

Don't quote me please except if you are my Bestie and I only have one here undecided

and to you guys with the mentality that all girls are oloshos/ asewos undecided, stay there ooo.

While making your money, let a lady be beside you. That way, you will appreciate her more when the money comes.

Goan check them out in dating section. 40+ guys looking for a relationship cheesy cheesy. You think say Na only ladies dey dey desperate abi . You go soon discover mungo park jare tongue
Gods time is the best

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by dickoflife(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:
dont try it o i dey watch u
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by pussyhunter9: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
oochi123:
Chai some women re lucky.
I see you getting a similar blessing in 3 months time. Remain focused on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by pendusky(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:

When ur wearing engagement ring? how many times he wan propose ni grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
tyson99:
when I never even get Gf and old age is approaching,pls who's looking for husband
cc Iamhatey
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by power900: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:
you very cute babe ,I wonder what the hell he's waiting for too
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Laido: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
chubbygal:
Na waooo

I for tell you what to do, But una no get yarnsh well? The pata size too small nah lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
chubbygal:
Na waooo

See lemme just tell you my mind eheenn (forgive my hoodrat mode) if all the other nosy people that has checked your profile did not talk, me Soberdrunk will talk, you can cann nnnoott just display *crying*!! *!crying*! All that that ........". Infact............... Do you prefer Datsun or Mazda? angry sad angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by lozairio(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmm, Bubu recession never dis one pocket o
Ogbeni am suspecting yahoo money
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by youngboi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:

Rita, biko no time.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Yeligray(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
E BI LYK SAY SHE ACCEPT THE CAR AND NOT YOU.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2016
mem88:
Hmmmmmmm! proposed + Car ( equals to) SOMETHING FISHING: -/

NA Ferrari I want ooooh.

either ferrari or funeral
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by goingape1: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2016
PapiNigga:
The internet has gone agog as a lady recently disclosed how her sister got the surprise of her life when her lover proposed to her with a brand new car. She share the good news on instagram, and of course her sister said yea.(why won't she)

See how her sister captioned the photo below.
"The planning begins... countdown. My sister is getting married. Sooooo excited. I lost my voice that night. Could not stop screaming. She never hexperetit. Lol.. Can't wait to glam her up.We will be going all out on all her dresses. Watch this page Can't wait... so many dresses to be made. The list is unending. Congrats babyyy. *rolls up sleeves* time to get to work. #ProposalOnFleek#lovebirds"

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/recession-wat-man-proposes-to-his.html?m=1
I need to know the manufacturer of her Voodoo!
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by MENTORCH(m): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:

Lol,maybe he is waiting for the recession to be over.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2016
steppin:
Some men mumu eh! You bought her a car cos you wanna propose? Now, no one would ever know if she'd reject the proposal or not, cos the answer is a definitely a yes. When she leaves him during his time of difficulty, he'll tag all women gold diggers and go on revenge mission against women.
#Seconded...........sum art of kindness are best done & valuable in marriage dan while dating....infact av xcess money not an xcuse to buy unending gifts but is real luv one of d major ingredients d relationship is standing on?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by 1metre: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Am yet to see a guy proposing with a bible or in a bible class rather proposing in shoprite, the mall or inside a swimming pool grin grin.am gonna propose to the right lady with my holy bible, giving her the bible is to teach her that marriage without the basis of bible teaching is a big fiasco...proposing with these earthly tins will crash when the chips are down

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 28, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Rabbish!!
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by frankkydee(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Iamhatey:
All today's thread are all about engagement ring, pre wedding shoot and all that cry cry.

Where are you nigga undecided
It's taking like forever cry cry
Don't even propse cheesy cheesy
I'm waiting

Iamnawty cry cry
Coman see this

Don't quote me please except if you are my Bestie and I only have one here undecided

and to you guys with the mentality that all girls are oloshos/ asewos undecided, stay there ooo.

While making your money, let a lady be beside you. That way, you will appreciate her more when the money comes.

Goan check them out in dating section. 40+ guys looking for a relationship cheesy cheesy. You think say Na only ladies dey dey desperate abi . You go soon discover mungo park jare tongue

He has already showed up but u refused to notice
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2016
rheether:
Hmmmm desperado grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by 9jaAngryChild: 12:54am On Sep 28, 2016
100yards husband material
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by slimfit1(m): 1:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Bush thinking really.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2016
even buhari economy cannot stop ur love.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by TooLateToFail(f): 1:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats girl..she is blessed
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by diva90: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one. She was my senior in secondary school
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by unintaruptes: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2016
please if do not have a car , kindly use your joy stick undecidedplease if do not have a car , kindly use your joy stick
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by haibe(m): 1:30am On Sep 28, 2016
diva90:
Nice one. She was my senior in secondary school
congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.