Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (23456 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
am agunner seems to be an arrogant trouble maker instead of contribiting,he seems to be picking an E-fight with the guy.

I've gone through the thread and the only thing wrong was that the other guy breached your privacy.

The irony of it all is that you keep replying the guy,
clearly you're seeking cheap fame
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by kofomichael(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
timidapsin:
I run a forum, they accepted mine, but they don't accept dating sites

thanks. i visited your forum, its nice, i like the cms software you use to build it. can you suggest some cms i can use to build mine? i am kind of confuse i dont know which one to use.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by timidapsin(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
kofomichael:

thanks. i visited your forum, its nice, i like the cms software you use to build it. can you suggest some cms i can use to build mine? i am kind of confuse i dont know which one to use.
Thanks for the compliment my forum runs on SMF, but i re-designed it.

There are different content management system for building a forum.

1)Joomla
2)S.M.F
3)Phpbb
4)Vbulletin

etc..
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ispeakbinary: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
timidapsin:

Thanks for the compliment my forum runs on SMF, but i re-designed it.

There are different content management system for building a forum.

1)Joomla
2)S.M.F
3)Phpbb
4)Vbulletin

etc..
your url Sir
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
joey150:
post your blog url. Am wary of people like you that talk plenty.
All so you can copy is contents, niche etc? Typical request of lazy copy cats which is what 90% of Nigerian bloggers are.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Attitude is it all. What exactly will you do with my blog even if I tell you? Copy the site, that's all. If you actually are interested in learning and not just a copy cat, you will ask questions-- the whys, the what's, the how's and the likes. And not ask for my blog URL.

Bug off already.
You nailed it bro.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
holuwheaphemmy:
@amagunnerfan.... Thanks for ur prompt response. About d SEO, I don't really have any idea. The person that was suppose to teach me was just using d avenue to make me from me before I finally break up his link. That's is d state of tins with me for now, and that's why I wanted to started from d beginning. Thanks and God Bless
learn SEO at Backlinko.com als read some stuff at MArketo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2016
motherfucker:
All so you can copy is contents, niche etc? Typical request of lazy copy cats which is what 90% of Nigerian bloggers are.

Stupid being!
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2016
introvertme:

Lolz you're really funny
I've seen your sites,i just didn't want to post all on nairaland.Don't know why you're taking it personal,especially when the articles on your multiple blogs all belong to you...
Anyone who copies contents from there is just wasting his/her time....
So don't be scared
Adios!
The guy has insecurity problem.. Thinking somebody is out to get his alleged 2k pounds. Stop flogging a dead horse.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by eltalentino(m): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Please, guys, am just starting out. I want you guys to visit my blog and give me your thoughts. Advice needed. www.humantherapyhub.com.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 4:30am On Oct 03, 2016
joey150:

Stupid being!
derange antelope. [img]http://i./qMLQ2EOUzMT84.gif[/img]
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by remedick: 5:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Ability247:

He said to leave his site out of all this. Why is it so hard to respect the man's wishes? Haba.
Dont you know Nigerians and their stupid ways of handling things? Just because the guy has refused to say anything about his system, he went snooping around. Tell me how much he would gain from all these? This is why I stopped teaching stuffs on nairaland really. Nigerians will always be Nigerians. I once groomed a guy from here till became confident to do things on his own, gave him the necessary push until he banked 1.5M+ that was when real nature was revealed and why I changed completely, went solo. I have been turning down PMs, email, whatsapp (changed my whatsapp number) cos of this.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by omozu1(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Good ad networks - themoneytizer.com ( they paid 60 days after - what you earn in January is sent out by the 10th of March), pixfuture.com I stopped using them for a while. They paid now I think 3rd of the next month after you first 30 days. For instance, June earnings are sent out July 3.

Content.ad - every 15th of the next month.

Media.net - almost at par with adsense. Don't know their pay terms but they pay me once I hit $1000 because I arranged it due to having a big network of blogs.

Thanks for this infor
If google reject me i will have others to run to
Once again thank you.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by kelvinnaira: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
joey150:
lol whats the big deal? You have a blog and you are hiding it? Am i stealing your supposed 2k pounds or what?

If you dont want people to see your 2k pounds earning blog you should have skipped the topic altogether.

Look enough said...just go your way abeg.
bros.. E be like say u new for this game.. Anything wen make the guy display e url, na wetin go make the guy receive disabled account email from adsense unto click bombing...

If u know how far, u nr go dey post ur site link for NL
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by kelvinnaira: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
sade1994:

Please and please
I want to start my own blog.
Can you give me a step by step instructions on it either by directing me to a link or u telling me directly.
I'll really appreciate it.
Thanks
here.. http://newsonwireless.com/start-a-blog

that will help you a lot
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by sade1994(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2016
kelvinnaira:
here.. http://newsonwireless.com/start-a-blog

that will help you a lot

Thanks so much.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ilovebbwgirl: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
post=2318615:
naijacampu and feyisara I thank the 2 of you for attempting to help me , I honestly appreciate your effort towards my success but I must confess I feel like giving up this online shit , I have been online for the past 6 months but I have not made more than the 36 dollars in my adsense account which is really frustrating , I have read alot and done lots and lots of research but all seems not to work. I have tried blogger and now wordpress but still no money coming but money keeps going out though buying of domain names , webhost , internet connection , fuel and all those, Please I need you guys to quide me on what I can do I really o not want to give up and for the main topic ADDING ADSENSE TO WORDPRESS I still can not do it for some reason which I don't understand , I downloaded the all in one adsense and vpn but it would not open for some reason , I will be glad if you guys can help in another way or better still I give u guys my password to help me

Can you believe the owner of this post is the owner of the screen shot below

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by eltalentino(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
omozu1:

Thanks for this infor If google reject me i will have others to run to Once again thank you.
Please check this site out n give me your advice. www.humantherapyhub.com
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
sade1994:

Thanks so much.
let me know if you need any info. It's not just starting a blog. Starting is quite easy but what happens after a few months?

So let me help prepare your mind for the journey a little.

What kind of blog do you want to start?

What niche are you serving? Who are your audience?

How often can you post daily? How do you plan to drive traffic to you blog?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
ilovebbwgirl:

Can you believe the owner of this post is the owner of the screen shot below
where is the relationship?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by eltalentino(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
motherfucker:
where is the relationship?
am also starting out. I need your guide too. Please this is my url www.humantherapyhub.com
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I will teach via nairaland. I won't want to go privately. The reason is because Nigerians will always be Nigerians. They will expect everything given to them on a platter and when it doesn't happen, you get demonised. I will soon start an expositry thread on Nairaland about blogging.

It will be step by step. I will start a new blog afresh and build it up for all to see.

That cool i understand you man
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
eltalentino:

Please check this site out n give me your advice.
www.humantherapyhub.com

Nice blog i must say but note if you are planning to use it to apply for google adsense the possibilities of you getting approval is less than 1
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
kelvinnaira:
bros.. E be like say u new for this game.. Anything wen make the guy display e url, na wetin go make the guy receive disabled account email from adsense unto click bombing...

If u know how far, u nr go dey post ur site link for NL

Tell him ooooo
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by eltalentino(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
remedick:
Dont you know Nigerians and their stupid ways of handling things? Just because the guy has refused to say anything about his system, he went snooping around. Tell me how much he would gain from all these? This is why I stopped teaching stuffs on nairaland really. Nigerians will always be Nigerians. I once groomed a guy from here till became confident to do things on his own, gave him the necessary push until he banked 1.5M+ that was when real nature was revealed and why I changed completely, went solo. I have been turning down PMs, email, whatsapp (changed my whatsapp number) cos of this.

I understand but there are others out there who are willing to pay for the information or whatsoever. So please be nice enough not to allow a person's action stop you from helping others.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by eltalentino(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Androidvillaz:

Nice blog i must say but note if you are planning to use it to apply for google adsense the possibilities of you getting approval is less than 1

What should I do bro? Am willing to learn n be patient
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by remedick: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2016
eltalentino:
I understand but there are others out there who are willing to pay for the information or whatsoever. So please be nice enough not to allow a person's action stop you from helping others.
lol. The sad thing is I did it for free. But now I am restrategizing and will definitely make people pay for it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Building A Search Engine Like Google / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.