Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (23451 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by sade1994(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
motherfucker:
let me know if you need any info. It's not just starting a blog. Starting is quite easy but what happens after a few months?

So let me help prepare your mind for the journey a little.

What kind of blog do you want to start?

What niche are you serving? Who are your audience?

How often can you post daily? How do you plan to drive traffic to you blog?

Sorry for replying late. Thanks for showing interest
I want to start a lifestyle blog
Niche is use of natural things to solve some beauty problems
My audience are Africans... Women to be precise
I can post every day.
Thanks
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
remedick:
wordpress is the best anyday, any time.

CNN is on wordpress, Ford's blog is on wordpress and so are many many big corp.
u re discouraging me oooo
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by remedick: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2016
john4reala:
u re discouraging me oooo
It is not discouragement. Over 80% of the sites sold on Flippa.com or anywhere else are wordpress made. It more robust than what you have heard over the years. It is only within Nigeria, because of Linda and Ogbongeblog, that I see the promotion of blogger. Shiit that thing no get level abeg. There are somethings you can do with wordpress that you can never achieve with blogger. It is fact, especially if you plan to go international.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
remedick:
It is not discouragement. Over 80% of the sites sold on Flippa.com or anywhere else are wordpress made. It more robust than what you have heard over the years. It is only within Nigeria, because of Linda and Ogbongeblog, that I see the promotion of blogger. Shiit that thing no get level abeg. There are somethings you can do with wordpress that you can never achieve with blogger. It is fact, especially if you plan to go international.
is it possible to migrate?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Slippy: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
TechOnly:
I mean did u check if your articles are100% unique and not plagiarized

bro can get d adsense free report u shared some months back.... slipj9[gmail] thanks
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by igwezepaulobo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
holuwheaphemmy:
@amagunnerfan.. I understand u bros. I have an existing blog link wt Adsense for some year now but not generating little amount into d adsense for years, I will like to know if u know what will can do. I need someone who can teach me d rudiments of blogging because d person that was teaching me was just after money and notin to show for it.
onlyinjurylawyersclaims..co.ke/?m=1

I will also want to know one or 2 tins about making a professional blog.

Pls anytin u can do to be of help, I will highly appreciate. Thanks

Bro I just visit your blog, you updated it last on 2014, Can you sell your AdSense account to me (if it's a Nigerian AdSense) and receive $25-$50 monthly as revenue? I own a blog that earn €400 monthly from AdSense.. I can as well teach you everything you need to know about AdSense and making money with blogging.. inbox me on www.facebook.com/officialigwezepaul

Whatsapp- +2349027387851

E-mail= latestserverupdates@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Building A Search Engine Like Google / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.