Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (23454 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Booyakasha:

are you not smart enough to know that it's a risk he doesn't have to take? you must be a newbie smh
Blog veteran. Did you open your blog to hide it?

Or is linda and the likes hidding theirs? Unless you are not proud of whatever it is you put there.

Because whatever it is you think i can do yo your blog, the same people visiting your blog daily can do even worse.

4 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by holuwheaphemmy(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2016
@amagunnerfan.... Thanks for ur prompt response. About d SEO, I don't really have any idea. The person that was suppose to teach me was just using d avenue to make me from me before I finally break up his link. That's is d state of tins with me for now, and that's why I wanted to started from d beginning. Thanks and God Bless
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by tobidipity(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Facebook, Google news and other aggregators, Google itself, bling news, direct traffic ( quite much here). None from nairaland because I won't reveal my site name *winks*.

Its those 'other aggregators' i'm really interested in

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Booyakasha(f): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:

Shallow thinking! Mark is making billions.. And i havent copied facebook or snapchat or Twitter? Dont people see them? Or cant they copy them??

I dont even blog(at least not anymore) wanted to have a look. A blog raking in that much cash must be of good quality.

Its all i wanted to see.. If its a blog that would be worth bookmarking..

People pay big money to do adverts and here my dear friend is hiding his blog like its a c.i.a classified website.

But whatever...let it be. Forget i asked.
hey! do you want his account to get banned? posting blog links with screenshot of earnings is frowned upon by the adsense team.

6 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Good ad networks - themoneytizer.com ( they paid 60 days after - what you earn in January is sent out by the 10th of March), pixfuture.com I stopped using them for a while. They paid now I think 3rd of the next month after you first 30 days. For instance, June earnings are sent out July 3.

Content.ad - every 15th of the next month.

Media.net - almost at par with adsense. Don't know their pay terms but they pay me once I hit $1000 because I arranged it due to having a big network of blogs.

Media.net?..... I guess you're not in Nigeria then and your blogs traffics comes from outside Africa.

One thing I have noticed about most Nigerian bloggers with AdSense is that they always want to make it quick, there doing stuffs that are against Google's policy (policy that they don't even bother to study). When Google comes knocking, they start crying foul.
Getting Good revenue from AdSense is not an Overnight thing.
I know someone who started in 2013 and was earning cents every month.. Took her a year to even earn up to $100. But with persistence and hardwork, she earns nothing less than $500 per day from AdSense.

Op, if you follow Google's policy strictly, they won't ban your account when it's time to get paid.

My advice to those who have AdSense on their always remain, leave the ads there and forget about it. Work on promoting your blog and improving your contents. Don't start looking for who will click your ads.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Its simple, follow the rules and you will get paid when you demand for payment. I was also a victim, so i have to rebrand my site and all i do is genuine contents. If its not directly from the source, i don't post it.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Booyakasha:

hey! do you want his account to get banned? posting blog links with screenshot of earnings is frowned upon by the adsense team.

One policy that many don't know.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
No. Nigeria traffic is the poorest. I don't advise anyone to target the Nigeria niche. I always say it to my friends, people like Linda Ikeji would not be where they are today if not for polithievians.

I can post as many screenshots to back up my argument. The Nigeria traffic is so poor that with 1 million views you make £94 ( using my own adsense account as example) while with USA/UK with the same 1 million view you should should making up to 3k pounds.

Gbam!!...... And Nigeiran Advertisers don't even pay much. You'll be seeing $0.01 dollar for a click. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2016
ringi82:

My bro, am planning on setting up a blog. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some insight on how to yield more revenue through adsense. I started one in 2004 (just about the time seun started nairaland) but gave up a couple of months later when the yield wasn't impressive. My email is mbukoye4real@gmail.com incase you interested in chatting in private.

Lack of patience.. Many people who are making thousands of dollars today from AdSense didn't make it overnight. If truly you started from 2004,and you were consistent with your blogging and willing to learn more, you would be smiling by now.

5 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Absolutely right. And to be honest the problem is our unwillingness to learn but want to know/make money. I learnt 95% of what I know about blogging and life as well through reading.

Schools no longer have libraries. And those that have have few books in their. I learnt English ( I am French) through punch newspaper in libraries back then.

I dey feel this guy! cheesy... You're so spot on. ....

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
tobidipity:

Its those 'other aggregators' i'm really interested in
Aggregators don't work for all niches. I have couple of news sites hence the aggregators. If you are not in the niche news, keyword research will help you.

Read, read, read and read. I swear it will make it easier than you expected. I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JohnyBleck(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
My advise is, don't stick to only adsense. I use many networks but Adsense is the king. I was surprised to check my account now because of this post and still made close to $50 from adsense yesterday with just 1 hour of work and 3 articles. When I add the other networks, it will be circa $120. Not bad for 1 hour of work.

I stopped using clickbank cos of the stress of ranking sites and Google changing their algo but clickbank isn't bad depending on your niche.

Just make sure you choose your niche correctly, persist ( been here for 9 years now) and read, read and read. Did I say you must read? Yes, read, read and read. Learn from other bloggers in your network and forget the Nigeria's attitude of selling info products on things they know jack about.
Pls how can I, a Nigerian (sadly) use clickbank I registered on it using ghana some weeks ago but my ad links were all disabled and my account ban.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=49791305]

Media.net?..... I guess you're not in Nigeria then and your blogs traffics comes from outside Africa.
I am Nigeria based but not registered as a Nigerian company and don't TARGET any Nigeria niche. And didn't grow up in Nigeria. If that counts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2016
People sending me PMs are wasting their times. I swear I won't discuss with anyone outside this place.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2016
JohnyBleck:
Pls how can I, a Nigerian (sadly) use clickbank I registered on it using ghana some weeks ago but my ad links were all disabled and my account ban.
I believe they now accept Nigeria? Not sure but I think they now do. But use someone in the UK, or USA or buy an offshore address account. Will cost you as much as $1500 but you will be able to use paypal. And trust me, it will be worth it in the end.

You don't have the money? Work for it. Use someone you trust in the UK, USA or any accepted country.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by holuwheaphemmy(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2016
@amagunnerfan. What do u suggest I shld do now? Thanks
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Booyakasha:

Miss you are getting it wrong.

I never asked him for his earnings. The fact he hurriedly posted it speaks volume about his attitude.

I only asked for his url.

Is your blog a gaming blog?

4 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2016
JohnyBleck:
And what's sad about being Nigerian? For me, I feel blessed waking up in the morning and knowing I have the Nigeria blood ( if not 100% ) in my veins.

The issue is not Nigeria, the issue is you believe Nigeria is the issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:

Miss you are getting it wrong.

I never asked him for his earnings. The fact he hurriedly posted it speaks volume about his attitude.

I only asked for his url.

Is your blog a gaming blog?
What happened before I posted it? And why can't I post my revenue when the thread is clearly saying big earners don't get their pay?

Like I said, attitude is it all. I won't reply you any more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
What happened before I posted it? And why can't I post my revenue when the thread is clearly saying big earners don't get their pay?

I wonder why you still are.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by DSaroos(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Most publishers are cheating thats why!
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by D34lw4p(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2016
wink google adsense with their strict policy but they won't bite you if you don't go against their TOS.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=amagunnerfan post=49791633][/quote]

That's why Media.net approved your blog lol.. They mostly approve blogs with US and UK traffic...explains why you earn so much from AdSense lol...carry on bro.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JohnyBleck(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
No. Nigeria traffic is the poorest. I don't advise anyone to target the Nigeria niche. I always say it to my friends, people like Linda Ikeji would not be where they are today if not for polithievians.

I can post as many screenshots to back up my argument. The Nigeria traffic is so poor that with 1 million views you make £94 ( using my own adsense account as example) while with USA/UK with the same 1 million view you should should making up to 3k pounds.
Very true.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:
lol whats the big deal? You have a blog and you are hiding it? Am i stealing your supposed 2k pounds or what?

If you dont want people to see your 2k pounds earning blog you should have skipped the topic altogether.

Look enough said...just go your way abeg.

You don't need to be angry about him not sharing his url He has reason for that......

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

so many guys are just jealous of this guy, bros enjoy your pay. you worked hard for it. someone whose calling was not blogging will see your earnings and dream to earn that by month end. without knowing how long it takes

i dont blame guys who dont teach people stuff

in this country if you don squat in one office and deceive yourself as oil and gas staff or one useless coy they think your a scammer undecided

whereas one can make their dream salary in a day with their skills

8 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by JohnyBleck(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I believe they now accept Nigeria? Not sure but I think they now do. But use someone in the UK, or USA or buy an offshore address account. Will cost you as much as $1500 but you will be able to use paypal. And trust me, it will be worth it in the end.

You don't have the money? Work for it. Use someone you trust in the UK, USA or any accepted country.
Danm the cost is scary. sad $1500 for USA address? In this dollar crisis era, that will cost me an arm and a leg. Well, I will try my best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Aggregators don't work for all niches. I have couple of news sites hence the aggregators. If you are not in the niche news, keyword research will help you.

Read, read, read and read. I swear it will make it easier than you expected. I promise you.

wil love you learn some blogging tips from you..... if u are freee to teach
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2016
JohnyBleck:
Danm the cost is scary. sad $1500 for USA address? In this dollar crisis era, that will cost me an arm and a leg. Well, I will try my best.
Work for it mate. You will get there one day. For sure... if you do not give up.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Androidvillaz:

wil love you learn some blogging tips from you..... if u are freee to teach
I will teach via nairaland. I won't want to go privately. The reason is because Nigerians will always be Nigerians. They will expect everything given to them on a platter and when it doesn't happen, you get demonised. I will soon start an expositry thread on Nairaland about blogging.

It will be step by step. I will start a new blog afresh and build it up for all to see.

6 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by smoothvee(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Attitude is it all. What exactly will you do with my blog even if I tell you? Copy the site, that's all. If you actually are interested in learning and not just a copy cat, you will ask questions-- the whys, the what's, the how's and the likes. And not ask for my blog URL.

Bug off already.

Bruv how do u get your traffic bro and what niche u in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Building A Search Engine Like Google / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.