Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (23457 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by holuwheaphemmy(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2016
@amagunnerfan. Pls can we talk offline, I want to discuss sometins wt u asap. Greattoppyg@gmail.com, u can forward ur contact details to me for easy communication if possible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2016
holuwheaphemmy:
@amagunnerfan. Pls can we talk offline, I want to discuss sometins wt u asap. Greattoppyg@gmail.com, u can forward ur contact details to me for easy communication if possible. Thanks
No sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Hi everyone. To add your website to free basics send a mail to ritakemi31@gmail.com

Benefits include more traffic to your website and more earning from your traffic.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:
lol whats the big deal? You have a blog and you are hiding it? Am i stealing your supposed 2k pounds or what?

If you dont want people to see your 2k pounds earning blog you should have skipped the topic altogether.

Look enough said...just go your way abeg.
Attitude is it all. What exactly will you do with my blog even if I tell you? Copy the site, that's all. If you actually are interested in learning and not just a copy cat, you will ask questions-- the whys, the what's, the how's and the likes. And not ask for my blog URL.

Bug off already.

11 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by teemy(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2016
with over 2000 maths PHDs you certainly can't trick google. trying to rank high in search using duplicate content copied from other sites or clicking on your own ads especially if you have a high bounce rate or low time spent on page. try honesty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Endougs(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Sorry I am not revealing. It will remain private. Will however answer as many questions as I get asked to help people willing to learn but I won't do it off nairaland.

I have been burnt too many times.

What's the meaning of I have been burnt too many times.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by holuwheaphemmy(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2016
@amagunnerfan. How do u want me to contact u then? Do u prefer here on NL or what? Thanks
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Donald3d(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

My last pay out was $3500 or £2769. What annoys me is the invalid click nonsense. I lost £116 to invalid clicks. And to be fair, adsense is very good. I use 5 ads networks on my blogs. Only 2 matches adsense in revenue.

I have added screenshot for the doubting Thomases.
what are the only two ,pls lets learn from you na, i am guessing its propeller ads , but dont let me be too forward
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2016
teemy:
with over 2000 maths PHDs you certainly can't trick google. trying to rank high in search using duplicate content copied from other sites or clicking on your own ads especially if you have a high bounce rate or low time spent on page. try honesty.
Absolutely spot on. Nigerians are not interested in learning but want to make money. They want the quickest way possible and it is not about the poverty level. It is laziness and greed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Jengem: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

My last pay out was $3500 or £2769. What annoys me is the invalid click nonsense. I lost £116 to invalid clicks. And to be fair, adsense is very good. I use 5 ads networks on my blogs. Only 2 matches adsense in revenue.

What are the other networks?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by doneyor(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Please I want to go into blogging, which web hosting company should I go for?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Donald3d:
what are the only two ,pls lets learn from you na, i am guessing its propeller ads , but dont let me be too forward
Good ad networks - themoneytizer.com ( they paid 60 days after - what you earn in January is sent out by the 10th of March), pixfuture.com I stopped using them for a while. They paid now I think 3rd of the next month after you first 30 days. For instance, June earnings are sent out July 3.

Content.ad - every 15th of the next month.

Media.net - almost at par with adsense. Don't know their pay terms but they pay me once I hit $1000 because I arranged it due to having a big network of blogs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Jengem:

What are the other networks?
See my last post.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by teemy(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2016
easy traffic like sexy's post above is one of several ways to get backlisted. traffic exchanges, peer clicking, paid to clicks and so on are highly frowned on by google. research 'natural backlinks' and do the work the hard way or pay an seo expert.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2016
holuwheaphemmy:
@amagunnerfan. How do u want me to contact u then? Do u prefer here on NL or what? Thanks
I am not taking any discussion privately. Sorry. Not trying not to teach, but too many idiots have ruined it for others.

I will provide answers on here. Nothing more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ringi82(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

My bro, am planning on setting up a blog. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some insight on how to yield more revenue through adsense. I started one in 2004 (just about the time seun started nairaland) but gave up a couple of months later when the yield wasn't impressive. My email is mbukoye4real@gmail.com incase you interested in chatting in private.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by teemy(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
@amagunnerfan to be honest we can't really blame them with high power and previously high internet costs(thank God for glo). such practices would easily be done by someone who cheated his way through o'levels. he knows no better and goes no higher.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
ringi82:

My bro, am planning on setting up a blog. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some insight on how to yield more revenue through adsense. I started one in 2004 (just about the time seun started nairaland) but gave up a couple of months later when the yield wasn't impressive. My email is mbukoye4real@gmail.com incase you interested in chatting in private.
Not sending you or anyone any email please. I will answer your questions on here. If you receive, no be me send am oo.

Ask questions on here and I will to the best of my ability and knowledge provide answers.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by holuwheaphemmy(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2016
@amagunnerfan.. I understand u bros. I have an existing blog link wt Adsense for some year now but not generating little amount into d adsense for years, I will like to know if u know what will can do. I need someone who can teach me d rudiments of blogging because d person that was teaching me was just after money and notin to show for it.
onlyinjurylawyersclaims..co.ke/?m=1

I will also want to know one or 2 tins about making a professional blog.

Pls anytin u can do to be of help, I will highly appreciate. Thanks
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2016
teemy:
@amagunnerfan to be honest we can't really blame them with high power and previously high internet costs(thank God for glo). such practices would easily be done by someone who cheated his way through o'levels. he knows no better and goes no higher.
Absolutely right. And to be honest the problem is our unwillingness to learn but want to know/make money. I learnt 95% of what I know about blogging and life as well through reading.

Schools no longer have libraries. And those that have have few books in their. I learnt English ( I am French) through punch newspaper in libraries back then.

5 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ufumes(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2016
The ultimate is large traffic. build great content and product, promote it, obtain good traffic, then you will earn something good from it.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Booyakasha(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:
post your blog url. Am wary of people like you that talk plenty.
are you not smart enough to know that it's a risk he doesn't have to take? you must be a newbie smh

5 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2016
holuwheaphemmy:
@amagunnerfan.. I understand u bros. I have an existing blog link wt Adsense for some year now but not generating little amount into d adsense for years, I will like to know if u know what will can do. I need someone who can teach me d rudiments of blogging because d person that was teaching me was just after money and notin to show for it.
onlyinjurylawyersclaims..co.ke/?m=1

I will also want to know one or 2 tins about making a professional blog.

Pls anytin u can do to be of help, I will highly appreciate. Thanks
I have not opened your blog url and already found 2 things wrong

The niche - you are in almost an impossible niche. The competition is way too high for someone inexperienced.

Secondly, not minding the fact that you are using a blog, your permalink is wrong. Not SEO friendly. Google" how to make SEO friendly permalink for blogger" you should find help.

Now, assuming you want to stick with your current niche, what do you know about SEO? That will help me to help you.

Next reply be slow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Booyakasha:

are you not smart enough to know that it's a risk he doesn't have to take? you must be a newbie smh
I don't mind cyber bullies like that poster. I can choose to read this thread and not reply. That's a fact he has ignored.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nairadays: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by tobidipity(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2016
fineyemi:
WOW!!! I already made more than 200$ this month. A friend of mine with same amount as mine called this morning that adsense disabled his account

How do u pull traffic?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nairadays: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Absolutely spot on. Nigerians are not interested in learning but want to make money. They want the quickest way possible and it is not about the poverty level. It is laziness and greed.

You're right. It's not a get rich quick scheme. Do Nigerian Companies pay high for CPC on Google Adsense? Reason is i know the highest Google Ads Categories for CPC are Health, Insurance and Law.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Attitude is it all. What exactly will you do with my blog even if I tell you? Copy the site, that's all. If you actually are interested in learning and not just a copy cat, you will ask questions-- the whys, the what's, the how's and the likes. And not ask for my blog URL.

Bug off already.
Shallow thinking! Mark is making billions.. And i havent copied facebook or snapchat or Twitter? Dont people see them? Or cant they copy them??

I dont even blog(at least not anymore) wanted to have a look. A blog raking in that much cash must be of good quality.

Its all i wanted to see.. If its a blog that would be worth bookmarking..

People pay big money to do adverts and here my dear friend is hiding his blog like its a c.i.a classified website.

But whatever...let it be. Forget i asked.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by tobidipity(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

What's ur traffic source?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Nairadays:

You're right. It's not a get rich quick scheme. Do Nigerian Companies pay high for CPC on Google Adsense? Reason is i know the highest Google Ads Categories for CPC are Health, Insurance and Law.
No. Nigeria traffic is the poorest. I don't advise anyone to target the Nigeria niche. I always say it to my friends, people like Linda Ikeji would not be where they are today if not for polithievians.

I can post as many screenshots to back up my argument. The Nigeria traffic is so poor that with 1 million views you make £94 ( using my own adsense account as example) while with USA/UK with the same 1 million view you should should making up to 3k pounds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by 4ifyomedon(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Sorry I am not revealing. It will remain private. Will however answer as many questions as I get asked to help people willing to learn but I won't do it off nairaland.

I have been burnt too many times.

@amagunnerfan..pls can we chat privately via my line. Kindly reply via my mail : 4jazzyman@gmail.com

Pls I need more infor about this AdSense
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2016
tobidipity:

What's ur traffic source?
Facebook, Google news and other aggregators, Google itself, bling news, direct traffic ( quite much here). None from nairaland because I won't reveal my site name *winks*.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Building A Search Engine Like Google / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.