Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30187 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
JackBizzle:
Shym3xx, stop trying to be relevant, cos you are not.

We all saw the amazing ass whooping you got yesterday. Dead men don't talk grin grin
Stop famzing!!! undecided
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Faggit, you're still quoting me with ya faggit arse?

And stop trying to use ya corny ways to defuse it, you'll catch that beat down for ya homo fantasies. Chi chi man fi burn.

Yes, Black Lives Matter - but faggits aren't black, they're a rainbow coalition.

Ya minions won't be there to suck ya homo arse off when I catch you.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Nah, ugly and ashy bastard, the frustrated one and failure is the biitch that got rejected in 2012 and hasn't moved on since then. grin

And the frustration and failure shall continued to be ignored despite crying everyday. grin grin

Ask ya father what frustration and failure mean, and he'll show you the picture below:

Yes, anybody can decide to send PM to anyone.

And for the very first time, permission must be granted by the receiver to establish line of communication.

I am yet to see your permission, let alone of ishilove's subsequent messages in your screenshots.

Am I asking for too much?

It simply means you can call me a gay for PMing you, even when I haven't stated my purpose of emailing.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by bi0nics: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mu he he he

grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, shut the fvck up, faggit arse village idiot with amala for brain matter and the tiger claw scratches all over ya face loool. What type of real man names himself "base", if not a faggit? Lool. Do you even know what the connotation for base is, flaming faggit?

Corny git naming himself after arse lol. Your arse got whooped in the past, in the foreign section. Disappeared for a long time...but now you found ya voice to jock a next faggit like a coward. I blame ya cowardly pops for a raising a weakling lool. Son of a crack LovePeddler lol.

Change location, yano lol. Monkey.

All I can see is "faggit" here and there.

Dirty little poor thing.
You remind me of Oliver Twist.

... Oliver Twist is the title character and protagonist of the novel Oliver .... He is
effectively the lowest form of life in England, living in a dirty house, eating meager portions of gruel, and working long days...

Boy, I'm far above you in this game.

It is so obvious your life has no "base", if not you won't be fooling around "ayobase" when you can't decipher.

The joke is on you, as your life remains a total dry joke.

Ask questions when you can't comprehend.

*laughing* Na my pix dey even give you inspiration.

You wanna get more pictures for inspirations? Click on my twitter handle. BINGO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
Ayobase

This is ya funeral lol.

Look at this dirty ashy nyggah with disproportionate head to body ratio loooooooooooooool.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/674rpvi8fmgztqf7i4kuscmpjqmw4zgw74656[/img]

Darn! And this is the nyggah running his mouth? This nyggah is ugly, ashy, and broke. grin grin grin

That's what we call Ori e big Opolo e dey.

Show me your octagonal head make I see.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
Ayobase,

How the fvck does ya body carry that big arse head of yours, without breaking down? grin grin grin

This nyggah looks like a midget. And he's ashy as fvck. Don't they sell body cream wherever the fvck you live? grin grin grin

And this guy is wearing a female top...where they do that at, faggit? grin grin

Dirty villager. grin grin

My body and head are relatively proportional to each other, thus the balance and comfort.

I heard your body couldn't support your head. How true is that boy?

Don't tell me you are undergoing head-gyming to cure your foolishness.

Let me tell you something boy - no matter how you gym that octagonal head of yours, it can never activate wisdom or decorum. NEVER!

Tell me boy, who has been fooling you all along?

They sell body cream in my area, but I don't bleach like you boy. Heard of black and shine?

My wear? It is apparent you have no sense of fashion. What do you know apart from Timbs!

Why do I have this feeling Shym3xx is of the same age with my little brother.

Enough of corrections.
I remain your role model boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Joavid:
grin grin

I'm taking note of all the monikers here. so when Sukkot and shymexx are back on chatting and being friendly next week, will call y'all.

We just unwinding.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
ayobase:

All I can see is "faggit" here and there.

Dirty little poor thing.
You remind me of Oliver Twist.

Boy, I'm far above you in this game.

It is so obvious your life has no "base", if not you won't be fooling around "ayobase" when you can't decipher.

The joke is on you, as your life remains a total dry joke.

Ask questions when you can't comprehend.

*laughing* Na my pix dey even give you inspiration.

You wanna get more pictures for inspirations? Click on my twitter handle. BINGO!

Lol, you can't even afford body lotion for ya body, looking all ashy as fvck like ashy Larry - yet you're running ya mouth lol. You also wore ya girl's blouse loool. Dirty and broke ashy fvcker lool. I'll spit in ya face and, you and I can NEVER be on the same level, you dirty villager lool.

Also, when ya head to body ratio is disproportionate - it's a deformity called: Congenital Hydrocephalus loool. Go seek medical help.

You're already deformed as it's, while looking broke, ugly, and ashy as fvck in ya girl's blouse. That alone should make you wanna take ya life. All I'm doing is give you ya funeral loool.

Congenital Hydrocephalus having mofo lol.

I'm out! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, you can't even afford body lotion for ya body, looking all ashy as fvck like ashy Larry - yet you're running ya mouth lol. You also wore ya girl's blouse loool. Dirty and broke ashy fvcker lool. I'll spit in ya face and, you and I can NEVER be on the same level, you dirty villager lool.

Also, when ya head to body ratio is disproportionate - it's a deformity called: Congenital Hydrocephalus loool. Go seek medical help.

You're already deformed as it's, while looking broke, ugly, and ashy as fvck in ya girl's blouse. That alone should make you wanna take ya life. All I'm doing is give you ya funeral loool.

Congenital Hydrocephalus having mofo lol.

I'm out! Lol.

I swear, you need medical attention - psychosis.

Full blown incurable and untameable madness is always the result of delayed untreated psychosis.

Tell me boy, when last did you soliloquise?
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
INTERNATIONAL UN OBSERVER STATISTICS

Round 1page(2 to 4) results= shym3xx 20 vs 80 sukkot

Round 2 page(4 to 6)results= shymexx 50 vs 50 sukkot ,ishilove

Round 3 page (6 to 9) results= shymexx 60 vs 40 sukkot ishilove

Round 4 page (9 to 10) results= shymexx 30 vs 70 sukkot ishilove and jackbizzle (devastating obituary effect sad )

Round 5 page (10 to 12) results= shymexx 70 vs 30 sukkot born2freak(bringing urban ductionary to a grammar face off sad) ishilove ,ayobase

Round 6 (ongoing) shymexx vs ayobase =

Please You guys should round up so that we can total up scores thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
RIZLER:

INTERNATIONAL UN OBSERVER STATISTICS

Round 1page(2 to 4) results= shym3xx 20 vs 80 sukkot

Round 2 page(4 to 6)results= shymexx 50 vs 50 sukkot ,ishilove

Round 3 page (6 to 9) results= shymexx 60 vs 40 sukkot ishilove

Round 4 page (9 to 10) results= shymexx 30 vs 70 sukkot ishilove and jackbizzle (devastating obituary effect sad )

Round 5 page (10 to 12) results= shymexx 70 vs 30 sukkot born2freak(bringing urban ductionary to a grammar face off sad) ishilove ,ayobase

Round 6 (ongoing) shymexx vs ayobase =

Please You guys should round up so that we can total up scores thank you very much
bUAHAHAHA looks like i won before the firepower came, and then when the firepower came ( Ishi, jackbizzle and born2freak ) we obliterated dat gay nigga shymmexx. thanks. nice one bro. great breakdown and judging. you got skills bro. you are the real MVP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Faggit, you're still quoting me with ya faggit arse?

And stop trying to use ya corny ways to defuse it, you'll catch that beat down for ya homo fantasies. Chi chi man fi burn.

Yes, Black Lives Matter - but faggits aren't black, they're a rainbow coalition.

Ya minions won't be there to suck ya homo arse off when I catch you.

youse a funny nigga

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Nah, ugly and ashy bastard, the frustrated one and failure is the biitch that got rejected in 2012 and hasn't moved on since then. grin

And the frustration and failure shall continued to be ignored despite crying everyday. grin grin

Ask ya father what frustration and failure mean, and he'll show you the picture below:

You will die a horrible and painful death if you don't post my subsequent messages.

Nuf said
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
And every time this ugly biiitch comes troubling me - I shall continue to post this picture. grin grin

No words. Stop stalking me, biitch. You were rejected four years ago - move on.

And I will keep on pronouncing death upon you if you don't provide proof of your 'rejection'.

You will die bloated and oozing pus if you don't post my subsequent messages.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:
yeah that nigga trying too hard.posting all these irrelevant pictures to prove he is not jaysea. guilty conscience. shymmexx needs to be delivered with holy ghost fire and koboko. delivered from the spirit of homosexuality. prolly needs an exorcism too cuz the nigga sound unstable as fork grin
He probably uses adult pampers because his anus has been over widened by an assortment of deeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:
nigga quit spitting on ya computer screen. i can imagine all ya puter is covered in spitum. i will stop quoting you if you promise to seek deliverance from TB Joshua for your homosexuality
I just brayed laughter all over the place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
ayobase:

Yes, anybody can decide to send PM to anyone.

And for the very first time, permission must be granted by the receiver to establish line of communication.

I am yet to see your permission, let alone of ishilove's subsequent messages in your screenshots.

Am I asking for too much?

It simply means you can call me a gay for PMing you, even when I haven't stated my purpose of emailing.

You're explaining this basic fact to someone who deliberately wants to slander another person just to feel good about himself. He won't post any other shot apart from the initial automated response because he knows he will be exposed as the lying, pathetic, inferiority complex stricken nonentity he truly is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
From my observation, shym3xx is obviously a deported "faggit" who keep repeating the same lines. Bro medical check up is free in some general hospital in lagos. OR create a topic requesting for then mention Ishilove, she can confirm your psychological status. People are still willing to help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
yorhmienerd:
From my observation, shym3xx is obviously a deported "faggit" who keep repeating the same lines. Bro medical check up is free in some general hospital in lagos. OR create a topic requesting for then mention Ishilove, she can confirm your psychological status. People are still willing to help
The gay isn't deported, he's in the London slums offering his gaping anus to the gays around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
[s]
yorhmienerd:
From my observation, shym3xx is obviously a deported "faggit" who keep repeating the same lines. Bro medical check up is free in some general hospital in lagos. OR create a topic requesting for then mention Ishi, she can confirm your psychological status. People are still willing to help
[/s]

Why are you so ugly with big arse forehead and effed up hairline, looking like a village Mr. T? grin grin

Don't lie, you cut ya hair with cutlass, no? grin

You look a broke bum and a criminal with the cheap glasses. Hairline looking like his shape-up was done with a cutlass. Better go find something to eat before you die of extreme poverty. And pay decent barbers to use clippers lool. Do you know what a clipper is, village illiterate? Get ya money up and pay those using clippers in naij. You can't be cutting ya hair with cutlass. grin grin

You're not Mr. T, you frustrated soul looking all primitive like an ancient man. grin grin

This is how I'm gonna finish you lot off. grin grin

I await ya reply, bang bang Mr. T. grin

I'm out again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oh shyte, you mofos made me lose my NFL bet with a last minute FG. Now, I'm sad. sad cry

I need the rejected fvcked face having, hairy, and dirty village slag to come hyperventilate, rant, and rave again cos she was rejected. Now, that's good comic relief. grin grin

Mad ugly dog with smelly pum, why you gotta stay mad cos you got rejected 4 years ago and you've been on permanent ignore since, biitch? Come tell me why you're mad. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

You're explaining this basic fact to someone who deliberately wants to slander another person just to feel good about himself. He won't post any other shot apart from the initial automated response because he knows he will be exposed as the lying, pathetic, inferiority complex stricken nonentity he truly is.

You know he forgets things easily.

Dishing him a step-by-step guide for dummies aint a bad idea.

Been calling out and magnifying his foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Now, I'm pissed off tonight cos the Carolina Panthers lost a painful game and I lost my bet lool.

So, I'm gonna smoke this cohiba and burn the ashes on ya arses loool. It comes with its own aluminium case and just one cohiba can feed all of you combined for a week - with loose coins left lool. But I will burn the ashes on ya heads, tho looool.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
ayobase:

You know he forgets things easily.

Dishing him a step-by-step guide for dummies aint a bad idea.

Been calling out and magnifying his foolishness.
Don't waste your time. By now everyone knows what a gutter bred dummy he is. He will conveniently ignore your question and keep spewing filth, cussing his parents and writing gibberish.

Anyways he will die a painful death. There's no going back on that.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by yorhmienerd(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shymm3xx:
[s][/s]

Why are you so ugly with big arse forehead and effed up hairline, looking like a village Mr. T? grin grin

Don't lie, you cut ya hair with cutlass, no? grin

You look a broke bum and a criminal with the cheap glasses. Hairline looking like his shape-up was done with a cutlass. Better go find something to eat before you die of extreme poverty. And pay decent barbers to use clippers lool. Do you know what a clipper is, village illiterate? Get ya money up and pay those using clippers in naij. You can't be cutting ya hair with cutlass. grin grin

You're not Mr. T, you frustrated soul looking all primitive like an ancient man. grin grin

This is how I'm gonna finish you lot off. grin grin

I await ya reply, bang bang Mr. T. grin

I'm out again.
Please where are you downloading this pictures? This is not me, I'm still in my early twenties. You are a failure

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by bi0nics: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't waste your time. By now everyone knows what a gutter bred dummy he is. He will conveniently ignore your question and keep spewing filth, cussing his parents and writing gibberish.

Anyways he will die a painful death. There's no going back on that.

3 against 1..Not fair grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

He probably uses adult pampers because his anus has been over widened by an assortment of deeks
dayummmmmm shymmexx see ya life ? shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
yorhmienerd:
gaddayumm mayne. see ya life shymmexx ? lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by psalmz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shymm3xx you keep posting screenshots of a PM sent to u 4 years ago and saying you rejected Ishilove. She and other people have asked you to post the mail where yu allegedly rejected her or where she propositioned you but you haven't done so. What you're posting is the initial automatic Nairaland mail. Anybody can PM anyone here so why are posting a screenshot of an automatic PM response?

Guy open the mail make we see, if not it shows Ishilove is correct. You are just being mischievous, childish and nasty. Yu fvck up big time and even Jackbizzle as e craze reach no fit do this rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Please where are you downloading this pictures? This is not me, I'm still in my early twenties. You are a failure

Oh, shut the fvck up, slum rat. grin grin

You're so ugly with effed up hairline induced by cutlass sword haircut, you're denying yourself. grin grin

Ya email is: peteryomi@yahoo.com. Ugly mofo, you're not Mr. T. Go find something to eat and get the fvck out of my face with ya village arse, you illiterate scrounger. I don't have alms for you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
What? This rejected biitch didn't hyperventilate, rant, and rave? grin grin

Now, I'm heart broken. grin grin

Why you gotta break my heart, ugly village rat with hairy gums and ni.pples? *Sobs* sad cry

[img]http://media./media/5BUU8twFcBZS/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery / Dorcas Olubunmi Solomon, Reekado Banks's Mother Is Dead / Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.