Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50884 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
wink
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
and who and who made up the 150million people(hope u aren't including biafrans).
NOTE:we are not believing in one person but in God and ourselves.
You guys already accept its so impossible for you to win the war and now you're getting all religious when God even doesn't like violence.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
kernel504:

Hahahhaha... Am happy we are even selling Ugu, please what do you sell to the world? Lazy fellows.
Education! We have it in abundance. How much is ugwu at the international market? grin grin grin. How much is a gramme of cocaine in Indonesia?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by obainosis4real: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

When u are ready to accept that Biafra is ur 5 landlocked, erosion ravaged Igbo state, then we know u are serious and let u go. Also please urge ur people to leave other parts of Nigeria in their millions and move back to ur landlocked Ugu republic, where there is no productivity, no wonder ur people always run away from that region and enter either the south south or south west, ur region is a wasteland, there nothing the south east will do that can hurt Nigeria, u will simply hurt ur self and ur people. Lol
ehyaaa! U know d truth don't u? The place u call south east and south south are of no difference, it's just mere political gerimandry dat is deceiving u, ofcus u knw their brothers will not be leaving without dem and they will not stay without their brothers.....I thought u were student of history but from what u jst said I now knw dat u are not... And in ur voice above, u are not a traveler

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Soludo you have done what u should . that is to speak the truth. This is democracy and if buhari isn't comfortable with it he should jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by hamilton62(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
No mind am. If he is set free without him paying for his crimes he will go straight back to them.
could you please tell us his crime?
We are interested to know.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Sweetle(f): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

When u are ready to accept that Biafra is ur 5 landlocked, erosion ravaged Igbo state, then we know u are serious and let u go. Also please urge ur people to leave other parts of Nigeria in their millions and move back to ur landlocked Ugu republic, where there is no productivity, no wonder ur people always run away from that region and enter either the south south or south west, ur region is a wasteland, there nothing the south east will do that can hurt Nigeria, u will simply hurt ur self and ur people. Lol

We will also take back our oil producing lands fraudulently taken from us and added into present day Rivers state in 1976.

5 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by koman: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Scam alert
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by jeff1993: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
The igbo intellectual elites are finally getting involved. And a lot of common sense too.
...... u are quite right ...... the Igbo don't av kindred spirit in them ..... if not prominent ibis shed av raised up n spoken against d continuous detention of nnamdi kanu
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
reptile1:
As usual, the con heads are here from the waste and Brown roof republic, masturbating on kanu issues angry cheesy

Just as the IPAD Fl@at-Heaads from the South East are here, ...wailing and crying to be FREED (slaves)! grin grin

Instead of TAKING their Freedom by Force, the CHEST-BEATING COWARDS are foaming from both sides of the mouth, like a rabid dog, over Yorubas....... when Yorubas have nothing to do with their CAPTIVITY! grin grin

All of you should band together and storm kudje Prison, free your "Dilector" and stop constituting a nuisance online amd everywhere else. undecided undecided
Okay, l understand IPADS nor get the liver....... all na just shakara and chest-beating!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

See, u just got served back, in your own coin.
Next time, keep it civil. undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ecosystem4u: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Education! We have it in abundance. How much is ugwu at the international market? grin grin grin. How much is a gramme of cocaine in Indonesia?

Education my foot!!!!! xo Igbos aren't educated? u just another pick pocket .hahahahha

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
And who is going to start the war? IPOB? No wonder Kanu was soliciting for funds to buy weapons. So that means he is guilty as charged. As for the UN coming to give you biafara............hahahahahahahahaha

I can see u love to deceive urself, well, u and i know better,so i wont waste my time replying u, after which u waste ur time deleting them after trying to sound brave.

The truth is event on ground are not promising, u can play ignorant whilst they deteriorate, it is totally ur funeral.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by jeff1993: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

...... sorry 4 or life ....... can u ever rise above hate ..... why do u wallow in stewpidness

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Education my foot!!!!! xo Igbos aren't educated? u just another pick pocket .hahahahha
Yes they are very educated especially in "developing" other countries grin grin grin. Infact, that is why I'm now asking the Igbo the prices of some "essential commodities" grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Uchefame(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
The truth is that Nigeria expired many years ago after the independence because the regions were joined together due selfish interest of our colonial matters. Why are they afraid to let BIAFRA go if they think they can do without the IGBOS?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Gkemz: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Afonjas and abokiss spitting shit about hero. I challenge you cowards how many of your men can replicate the heroic selfless service of this great man. Take it or leave it the longer Kanu is being locked up, the greater respect and recognition he gains internationally.

Quote me and die

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
lastpage:

Just as the IPAD Fl@at-Heaads from the South East are here, ...wailing and crying to be FREED (slaves)! grin grin

Instead of TAKING their Freedom by Force, the CHEST-BEATING COWARDS are foaming from both sides of the mouth, like a rabid dog, over Yorubas....... when Yorubas have nothing to do with their CAPTIVITY! grin grin

All of you should band together and storm kudje Prison, free your "Dilector" and stop constituting a nuisance online amd everywhere else. undecided undecided
Okay, l understand IPADS nor get the liver....... all na just shakara and chest-beating!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

See, u just got served back, in your own coin.
Next time, keep it civil. undecided
Good day Sir,
I will like to talk to you about something important(starting an IT Career). I actually read some of your old post and got to know that your're an IT person.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrMcJay:
Soludo that couldn't win ordinary party primaries is now advising the FG on politics.

When Kanu was soliciting guns to fight the FG, Soludo and the other 'elders' refused to caution him. When Kanu threatened to kill Yorubas, they didn't see any wrong in that.

Kanu didn't appoint Soludo as his PRO, he should mind his business. The reasonable Ndigbo are in support of the long arms of the law catching up with criminals.

The FG would not release Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, do your worst!

Soludo did not win because of his party. If Soludo should join APGA then he will win. Anambrarians check on personality and party before casting votes. If your personality is good but you belong to a useless party then nothing for you. That is how is done there. No APC no PDP.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1993:
...... sorry 4 or life ....... can u ever rise above hate ..... why do u wallow in stewpidness
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin. Painment grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
maybe you should tell me who own's the sabon gari market, alaba market, onitsha main market etc
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Oblang(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

I guess u kno we won few constituencies in Lagos in d last election. Dats evidence of fins 2 come and above all sign of COLONIZATION.Ur only solace is the phrase 'WE ARE ACCOMMODATING ' but deep down in ur heart, Dats if u av one !!!!!! u kno ur people can only play second fiddle to us. Dats the unvarnished truth.

Lol.. keep on consoling urself. It is allowed.. Sebi u wan colonize ni..
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by BiafranPrince: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
When afonjas run on rampage, know they are in deep pain.

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

I can see u love to deceive urself, well, u and i know better,so i wont waste my time replying u, after which u waste ur time deleting them after trying to sound brave.

The truth is event on ground are not promising, u can play ignorant whilst they deteriorate, it is totally ur funeral.
Ok no problem. I will get to know on my own when the UN troops arrive to grant you biafra. Im sure the Niger delta avengers would not have blown up all the media houses by then
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

Ok no problem. I will get to know on my own when the UN troops arrive to grant you biafra. Im sure the Niger delta avengers would not have blown up all the media houses by then grin
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
He will never be a hero even if he's kept there for the next 1 billion years. He's a scam artist and clear minded people know this. He promoted violence and advocated for death and destruction of millions of innocent people . If he gets released he will only become bigger, deadlier and more dangerous. He needs to be kept away from society. Thats the reason even England (where he holds citizenship) did not come tto his aid and has indirectly given Nigeria the go ahead to cage him up and throw away the keys.

Nobody likes a terrorist.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Babysheart(f): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Businessideas:
Very baseless demand and comparison.He is yet to answer how the $7billion loan to banks under his leadership of CBN vamoosed and before he is arrested by EFCC, he starts making igbo centric political statements. Nnamdi is in the ranks of Asari, Al-Mustapha and Gani Adams. Political pawns not political colossus like Awo. Everytime Soludo opens his mouth, he just further confirms Henry Boyo to be right that he's not as intelligent as people think. Little wonder he was rejected by Ndi Anambra

Soludo is an erudite Professor of Economics who was once the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by africanusvu(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by obainosis4real: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

The people wallowing in ignorance are the people that thinks south south is part of their imaginary Biafra. Leave with ur 5 landlocked south east states and eat red mud till u get tired and beg to come back, hahahahahahaha
guy go back 2 skul d south south is mere polititical gerimandry, effected by Obj. And is like u love d oil there and do not love d people, if posible nigeria shud teke d oil in south south and leave our brothers for us and c us survive as landlock... For ur information, there is oil in anambra and aba ok! And other of d eastern states which are seen as reserve.... Get well soon bro...

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should arrest SOLUDO for supporting a Terrorist.. angry

And if any other Baggar make noise about that Kanu Fhucker, that person should be jailed.. angry

Infact, the FG should ban the names Nnamdi & Kanu.. Anybody found answering that name should be jailed including Papilo a.k.a Kanu Nwankwo. angry
grin grin Mad Clown!

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Delegate(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's an insult of the highest order to compare the first premier of Western Region to A Kanu that was a irrelevant until Buhari became President although he still remain irrelevant

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.