Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66176 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2016
BrutalJab:

Are you the one they are scamming

Why don't you go and tell your Muslim friends this too and see how you will be slaughtered like ram. Coward.
grin grin i give up on your case kindly visit yaba left for your daily medications
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin i give up on your case kindly visit yaba left for your daily medications

Your aunt from the village is your only hope to regain sanity.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
4everGrand:

Quit calling others what you are. It doesn't negate the fact that your are such.

You better be careful, I might be one of the witches you are so scared of. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by logicab: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
ofwest47:
this type of heinous criminal acts is till very rampant in the east and the south south region of the country
Ah...I see.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by momoyama: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

My friend, you are apparently the only sane person on this site, judging from some of the comments above. That there are people so backward, ignorant and superstitious in the world is frankly disturbing. No wonder Africa is such a mess!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

You better be careful, I might be one of the witches you are so scared of. gringrin

No vex, ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.