Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66174 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2016
people are senseless sha. if there are witches, do u think some politicians will be alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
I consider myself educated and enlightened but I will be fooling myself to think that this world is just physical... there are occurrences in this world that not even science can explain it away with some scientific jargons...the white man some of you Here use as a yardstick in judging the black man has an even stronger belief in the existence of the supernatural... Harry Potter is still one of the most successful novels of all time, and it's all about witchcraft! till tomorrow, Hollywood will keep churning out vivid movies(some even claim to be a true life story) of vampires, demons and occultism.. As for the thread, I condemn the brutality meted on this woman, and the perpetrators should be made to face the law..if you are a Christian, then you should know that you don't battle the spiritual with the physical..

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by chuksboby12(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

oga, if u havnt seen anything dont try to confuse others, av seen witches, they exist, so dont say things u dont know

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by chuksboby12(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
madridguy:
As African man, I believe in the existence of Witches/Wizard but since there is no physical proof to nail any accused person, beating this harmless woman is totally barbaric. I wish the woman can get justice.
what else do u need as a physical proof, she said she made customs sieze his son's goods, if the goods were not siezed, dan d son should come out nd clarify his mothers mental behavior, one witch confessed in my Village yrs back, a woman dat is mentally ok, i knew her right from wen i was a kid, she held her children's destinies, witches are real, if u like believe, if u dont like leave it, but pray not to encounter dem cos they may be ur best friend in real life but dey are killing u spiritually
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by chuksboby12(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/woman-stripped-unclad-and-beaten-in.html
they are real, if a witch want to destroy u, only God can save u
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ValentineMary(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
walemoney007:
see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans
Pls ask for a refund of ur school fees. U are a disgrace to homo sapians.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by walemoney007(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
ValentineMary:

Pls ask for a refund of ur school fees. U are a disgrace to homo sapians.
k
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Maghan37: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2016
I wish I could be as liberal to d extent that I do not believe in witches but exprience as thought me otherwise after staying with a cousin dat disappears & bliving in d existence of God then I cannot rule out the existence of the devil and his powers but it is only by Allah's intervention dat one is saved and not harmed by d devil.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by diteh(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
The thing with jungle justice is that all kinds of people will join in the persecution of the wrong doer. Even those that have done things that are more evil than a witch.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Azuka330: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Actually witches.and wizards exist full time over the ages.Even Bible has things it says about them.Therefore,anyone trying to be ignorant of their existence,let the person pray he or she gets one in his or her family,only then such will begin to sing a different song by force.We are in a dark world,shine shine your eyes because witches and wizards don't know mercy once they put interest on you.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2016
walemoney007:
see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans

Your life must be really miserable, Imagine running from MFM to cele.
Do you even sleep at night, you know the witches might be waiting for
you to sleep.

It really sucks to be you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by walemoney007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
neocortex:

Your life must be really miserable, Imagine running from MFM to cele.
Do you even sleep at night, you know the witches might be waiting for
you to sleep.

It really sucks to be you.
is it a must for you to quote me The person i quoted already got the message,yet you Wey I no know just crawl out from a hell hole and start typing a sh!t I don't even understand undecided

Am not even a christian

Please don't quote me if you know all you know is to type trash
So fvck off my way, I don't have time for pigs
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Azuka330:
Actually witches.and wizards exist full time over the ages.Even Bible has things it says about them.Therefore,anyone trying to be ignorant of their existence,let the person pray he or she gets one in his or her family,only then such will begin to sing a different song by force.We are in a dark world,shine shine your eyes because witches and wizards don't know mercy once they put interest on you.
So how do we identify witches in public life? Is there a Witchometer and how accurate is it? What do we do with them once we identify them? Surely we can't jail them because who wants to be in jail with a confirmed witch?So what to do? Should we have a witch burning ceremony or just beat them up? What really is the best way to deal with witches?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by pinkyd1st: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
My pple wickedness in high places still exist. A woman in my church testified of her deliverance from her mum who was a witch. According to her she got married bt each tym she took in,in the dream someone will mek love to her nd after dat she wud hv miscarriage, ds happened severally.fortunately d day she was invited to church was a special service via d mantle, she askd d pesn dat invited her wat d mantle was nd she told her mantle is mantle.she followed instructions frm d alter. D nxt day she wantd to sleep in d afternoon,dat pesn came again she remembered d mantle nd struck d pesn wt it, wen she woke up d dad had been calln her fone, wen she calld bk he askd her to cum home dat d mum is dying, she got bk home to see d mum's face lyk an acid burnt, d dad narrated dat she was sleeping in d afternoon nd suddenly woke up shouting my face my face, she recalled striking sumone in d dream, den d mum confessed to many things she did to own household,She wud use d husband's manhood nd mek love to d daughter nd after dat she wud loose her pregnancy d woman brought out d mantle nd strucked her more nd left. so we dnt nid to wait nd xperince it b4 we knw dat witchcraft exists.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
pinkyd1st:
My pple wickedness in high places still exist. A woman in my church testified of her deliverance from her mum who was a witch. According to her she got married bt each tym she took in,in the dream someone will mek love to her nd after dat she wud hv miscarriage, ds happened severally.fortunately d day she was invited to church was a special service via d mantle, she askd d pesn dat invited her wat d mantle was nd she told her mantle is mantle.she followed instructions frm d alter. D nxt day she wantd to sleep in d afternoon,dat pesn came again she remembered d mantle nd struck d pesn wt it, wen she woke up d dad had been calln her fone, wen she calld bk he askd her to cum home dat d mum is dying, she got bk home to see d mum's face lyk an acid burnt, d dad narrated dat she was sleeping in d afternoon nd suddenly woke up shouting my face my face, she recalled striking sumone in d dream, den d mum confessed to many things she did to own household,She wud use d husband's manhood nd mek love to d daughter nd after dat she wud loose her pregnancy d woman brought out d mantle nd strucked her more nd left. so we dnt nid to wait nd xperince it b4 we knw dat witchcraft exists.
You just nailed it ,witches exist so churches can exist. Just like viruses and the anti-virus industry.

The moment people stop believing in witches the church industry enters recession. So according to your reasoning ,witches exist and this woman got what she deserved? We don't need to wait we should just kill them?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
definately this is a make up story to justify their inhumanity to man, this type of heinous criminal acts is till very rampant in the east and the south south region of the country, there have been several cases of little children being thrown into the dustbin after been accused of witchcrafting by their parents and their pastors advising then to throw the baby into winds remember the recent case where such baby was picked up by a good Samaritan. Unfortunately some people are still living in the dark
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by thomasjoe(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
[/quote] If you understood Quantum physics, you wouldnt have said what you said ! However , the idea is not to focus on it ! There is Noumena and phenomena ! DOnt get it twisted
!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
ofwest47:
definately this is a make up story to justify their inhumanity to man, this type of heinous criminal acts is till very rampant in the east and the south south region of the country, there have been several cases of little children being thrown into the dustbin after been accused of witchcrafting by their parents and their pastors advising then to throw the baby into winds remember the recent case where such baby was picked up by a good Samaritan. Unfortunately some people are still living in the dark
We all remember very well the story of that baby .Instead of these so called Christians to help such people they never do so instead focussing on "sowing seeds" for their own gain. Imagine all the nonsense about "witches are real" on this thread.How dark their hearts are and how brainless too. If not for that lady that child would be long forgotten.She by the way does not claim to be a Christian or sow seeds in fear and foolishness.
Is the issue of this thread that witches are real? No humanity or sympathy for the poor woman. Black hearts!!
I can bet that the vast majority of people spouting such nonsense grew up eating kerosene cooked food. People who grow up on gas cooked food reason differently from their kerosene counterparts,FACT!!
Poverty and ignorance are twin brothers and never separated. Even the acquisition of money does not remove the effect of childhood kerosene consumption.
Now we have Nollywood and the Pentecostal churches in partnership reinforcing the message of foolishness; People seizing destiny,people having intercourse in the dream and so on.Such things do not happen in Ikoyi and Banana Island. I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

Yeah and they worship Harry Potter.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
were our witches and wizards on loan when the slave masters came? Besides, european believe in witchcraft died down centuries ago after the embarrassing Salem witch hunts. So why are we still stuck in such backwardness?

There was no substantial evidence of witchcraft by those accused in Salem witch hunt except for a few who confessed to escape the galore. Salem witch hunt was mostly about the power struggle between those families and interested parties in the autonomy of Salem village out of the more powerful and established Salem town.

Also contrary to your assertion that believe in witch craft have "died down", it would surprise you that many are abandoning modern region to practice age long beliefs whose voices were drown and subdued by deliberate falsehood of organized religions.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

Retardz

And some of them will even justify it with what Europeans did 700 years ago. undecided

Ode ni bobo yi sha!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
calliope:

Educate them? Transition of knowledge comes along willingness to unlearn what's been learnt..they are too arrogant, dogmatic and unwilling to purge themselves of their stewpidity! SMH

This is a pessimistic and somewhat fatalistic outlook. Different societies have been able to overcome ignorance and long-held destructive dogmas and every society is capable of a transformation process toward enlightenment.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

Your own entire life need to delivered from the shackles of the Europeans.

Cos this white people allowed you to study a little part of their culture, then you forget about your parents culture.

Unbelievable!!!
grin grin grin,,continue been tormented by witches from ur parents culture,
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin,,continue been tormented by witches from ur parents culture,

Keep laffing and joking up and down, while your aunt at the village has padlocked your destiny plus future.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

Keep laffing and joking up and down, while your aunt at the village has padlocked your destiny plus future.
grin grin grin,,its u in this 21st century still believing that ur aunty in the village padlocked ur destiny and future,, kindly go and hustle while u still have time,so that u wont tell ur kids in the nearest future y u didnt make it grin grin ;Dbecause ur aunty held ur destiny..
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin,,its u in this 21st century still believing that ur aunty in the village padlocked ur destiny and future,, kindly go and hustle while u still have time,so that u wont tell ur kids in the nearest future y u didnt make it grin grin ;Dbecause ur aunty held ur destiny..
Please don't go and beg her o. Make ur life continue to be miserable o.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

Please don't go and beg her o. Make ur life continue to be miserable o.
>: grin grin grin,,,even with ur phd,masters degree,bsc,,ur swag as a city boy,,ur exposure and interraction with learned people,it will be a big shame for you to believe that an old,un educated woman inside one hut in the village is holding ur destiny,,.if thats the case,,i think the reason for going to school is defeated grin grin walai

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
>: grin grin grin,,,even with ur phd,masters degree,bsc,,ur swag as a city boy,,ur exposure and interraction with learned people,it will be a big shame for you to believe that an old,un educated woman inside one hut in the village is holding ur destiny,,.if thats the case,,i think the reason for going to school is defeated grin grin walai

Na by school?? You better go and beg your aunt with a leg of anointing oil or she changes her mind. Hmmm

I pity the level of your ignorance.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2016
BrutalJab:

Na by school?? You better go and beg your aunt with a leg of anointing oil or she changes her mind. Hmmm

I pity the level of your ignorance.
grin : grin grin 21st century award winning ignorant pastor scamming ur congregation with stories of witch craft,,kontinu
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 1:57am On Oct 01, 2016
I just they pity these people make beat this woman,by the time she wil go back to her occultic world,she wil use there heads to drink soup.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 4:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Stop using God to justify your stewpidity.

Quit calling others what you are. It doesn't negate the fact that your are such.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin : grin grin 21st century award winning ignorant pastor scamming ur congregation with stories of witch craft,,kontinu

Are you the one they are scamming

Why don't you go and tell your Muslim friends this too and see how you will be slaughtered like ram. Coward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.