Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66164 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by sanfranka2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

wake up by 12:00am and start prayers the kind slap your landlord will give eh... then you will know truely that they exist
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by menix(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sermwell:
R

Rasta
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by hahn(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards? [b]why do we give so much powers to none existence things?[/b]why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

Lol @ bolded. And you believe in god undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
As African man, I believe in the existence of Witch/Wizard but since there is no physical proof to nail any accused person, beating this harmless woman is totally barbaric. I wish the woman can get justice.
I wonder why green and blue follow in your opinion.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by NoMoreTrolling: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dunno wat so say! Too many barbarians in Africa cry

Need an Xbox one? Check my SIG.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by hakimmiyya: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Blame it on the pastors. That is the bitter truth.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by rusher14: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:
see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans

Na him oyinbo march all of us put for ship those days?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by flokii: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

Shame on them.

Hungerbad witchcraft is real o.. very real

we have white witches too.. Ever heard of Rebecca Brown? search "From witchcraft to Christ"

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
porshuch:
who did this to this woman? Jeez! that was horrible. This woman is somebody's mother. pls there is nothing like witchcraft o.
It's very real! dont say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Stupid MOFO's did it ever occur to them that she might be mentally unstable?
You asked where she was coming from and she just started confessing?!
Stupidity level: Uber![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

Don't think you are smart.It's real

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by nextprince: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
The earlier we stop this rubbish called witchcraft, the better for us in this country. What is the meaning of this for God's sake? Someone will just wake up one morning with malaria and the next thing is to start calling one innocent old woman a witch (whatever that means). We really need to roll back this malaria before it causes problems beyond repair. This is terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by magicminister: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Poverty is the only witch craft

You never hear story of rich people exhibiting this behavior. Shit!
Eve me sef used to believe in witch craft when I dey live in one bed room with leaking roof...... Lol!!

Money is the cure lol!!g

When poverty deals with some people, they start looking for people to accuse.

Same way some of my kinsmen are saying My sibling and I stole their children's star. lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:
The earlier we stop this rubbish called witchcraft, the better for us in this country. What is the meaning of this for God's sake? Someone will just wake up one morning with malaria and the next thing is to start calling one innocent old woman a witch (whatever that means). We really need to roll back this malaria before it causes problems beyond repair. This is terrible.

If you believe in existence of God then witchcraft is 100% real. You may be too casual to know about the existence of the dark world. Even your constitution recognize witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by timeman: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
SE & Stripping are siamese twins. They would strip common individuals but would not do so to their politicians. Land of the missing sun
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Men this one is nt funny at all,sorry mama, [b]

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
[na woh][not funny]
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
So why not go to Mountain of Fire and Brimstone? Why beat her?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Omo see beating
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Phonefanatic:

If you believe in existence of God then witchcraft is 100% real. You may be too casual to know about the existence of the dark world. Even your constitution recognize witchcraft.
The constitution recognizes witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Oshotse21(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
The truth is that evil exist and that includes witchcraft but curbing the menace in our society those not and should not include physical assault. Its a spiritual problem and as such it's requires spiritual solution ie the intervention of GOD.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Fhowe: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
something needs to be done about jungle justice in nigeria especially warri this is just some sick old lady .Would you be happy if your mother is treated this way ?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Adeoba10:
You ppl shouting dat do ppl believe in witches..... Make i tell u d dar, Dia is evil power, abeg watin make dat pastor in Ogun state to bcm unconscious wen destroying d shrine? Pray make God no allow u pass dia boundary. Witch z real
So let u assume witches are real. How do we manage it ? By beating them? Do we need a government agency to identify witches? What is the correct way of handling the "WITCH PROBLEM"?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ake1: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
What do you expected of people who always meant to believe that someone behinds whatever happened to them especially in religion gathering?
They always celebrate criminals,tout,corrupt inviduals and at the sometimes batters poor and destitute at signlht.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

even the white you are copying believe in witches and wizards. Wait until they descend on you. Then you will know what is called terrestrial.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Egunje: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
The so called confession she made i believe was done under pressure or as a result of the beating on her head. pls the children should kindly take her to neuro hospital for a proper mental check.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by hajhud: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Saint52:
Na Buhara cause am
craze de worry u, pls. go get a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by precioushill(f): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
na-person-mother-una-dey-molest-like-this...God-is-watching
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:

Africa is not Europe

Oyinbo does think that way. In fact, witchcraft is a recognized form of belief in some Western countries. There are even some universities offering courses in witchcraft and sorcery. Unlike modern religion, which is centered on the worship of a supreme being, the practice of witchcraft reviles mysteries and present logical means of understanding the supposedly irrational and chaotic universe. While Africans are still bound by dogmatic doctrines of modern religion handed down to them by the West, more people in the Western world are seeking knowledge that is beyond science and region. The plane that transcends time, space and physical matter can only be accessed by getting involved.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
The constitution recognizes witchcraft?

Well you can see you have no clue about it yet you say this things don't exist

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by UbiIsaac(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
i know that even in nairaland we have witches that is why some people will say she is mentally I'll.
think twice there is another day in Paradise .
Believe it or not witchcraft exist and is against both Biblical and Nigerian constitutional practices.
the only clear evidence in detecting a witch is by confession. just that the mob would have handed her over to the law enforcement agency after the confession. But we never can tell if this is how God has chosen to judge her. therefore if there's any witch here repent. one day may be your to be disgrace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.