Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66166 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
As African man, I believe in the existence of Witches/Wizard but since there is no physical proof to nail any accused person, beating this harmless woman is totally barbaric. I wish the woman can get justice.
Why do you believe in witches/wizard, have you ever disappeared and reappeared like NEPA light?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by delishpot: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2016
This is bad. See what people do to fellow humans. Where are the pastors. She needs help. Jesus Christ did not asked those possessed to be beaten up and killed.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:
It still baffles me to think that some Nigerians don't believe that there is witchcraft. Haba!!!

Wtf! Their only defence is that the person is mentally disturbed.

How do you explain this : A man whom you know that is very well and OK started confessing about his evil deed and later started swelling till he died by himself??

Witchcraft is real!!! speaking from experience. Hmmm
grin grin grin..u need ur brain diagnosed and reformatted
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin.for church na so pastor go dey prophecy for person,tell am say ur mother is a witch... grin..pastor go ask .can i kill her for you?the congreagation go shout kill ,kill kill.. grin grin religion don kills us walai..
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin..u need ur brain diagnosed and reformatted

Your own entire life need to delivered from the shackles of the Europeans.

Cos this white people allowed you to study a little part of their culture, then you forget about your parents culture.

Unbelievable!!!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 12:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?

Na somebody mama be this oh....

This government sef
Is that you How is the govt involved in this?

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by October1960: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Sad.

Even so called educated Nigerians that have visited the west believe in Juju and other superstition.

That's why the country is so backward and under developed. Superstition and belief in religion.

Sorry woman you were born in the wrong place.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2016
NNVanguard:

Too much Hollywood bro! This is African Magic!
I tire o my brother. I don't support what they did to her though, but for a Nigerian to believe there's no evil powers? That's definitely faked, or he's probably under some spell
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 1:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Could it be that this woman confessed to being a witch after being beaten that she couldnt handle it anymore thereby had to confess, to spare her further pain and humiliation? No matter what, what was done to her in blatant disregard to her life and well-being. Let God judge her. Goodness, people are being punished left right and center because of unproven allegations of being a witch. When I was growing up, there was a small girl who was brought in to work as a maid. According to story, the girl was proclaimed a witch, so everybody was advised to avoid her (if you suspected she was a witch, why did you hire her then?) One day, the baby was crying and there was an allegation that she tried to bewitch the baby so she was beaten for being a witch, now where were the proofs? Go to the villages and old men and women are accused of being wizards and witches, all because their bodies have altered in the process of time, so they are now witches and wizards.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Those of una wey dey form oyinbo, make una kwontinue, una go see demon one day. However, what was done to the woman is totally unacceptable and the culprits should be punished. Even if she were a witch as alleged, the law doesn't recognize that
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2016
What a wicked world.

AreaFada2:

Well, I had my doubts until one event when I was a kid.
It was one fine Delta lady like this o.

She had several kids, among them 2 handsome boys. One in his early 20s and the cute little boy of about 6. The hubby was one perpetually happy, smiley man, never ever in an angry mood. They leased land from us. Basically our tenants.

Until this man got ill. His condition got worse but doctors found no concrete diagnosis. After several months, it got so bad that he was taken to Delta to die. There he died. It was so painful. Less than a year later, the son in his 20s also died. And only months later, the cute little boy died too. Total disaster!
Following that, the lady confessed that the little cute boy's head/soul/spirit was too strong that it has pushed her to confess.
She confessed using her hubby's & sons' lives to attain a very high status in the coven. She basically became top gun elite over there.
She herself died soon after that, leaving their girls so devastated.

But I still have some doubts:

Did she develop severe depression & psychosis (with hallucinations) because of so many bereavements within such a short time?
Was she simply a broken woman and did not even know what she was saying?
Or was she really a heartless witch at night that coveted so much power & status in the coven to kill her loved ones

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Thsee slowpoke need to be arrested and caged beating her up like this. What kind of animals they. Besides how can u prove she's a witch or even witches are real in court. This why idiots like this can't develop. You guys beat this woman senseless but politicians robbing you decades you won't touch nonsense people.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:54am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=49777830]Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

Abegi, lemme hear word...silly question. Just let the withches in your family treat your Bleep up, turning your life upside down. You will realize this is Afri-ca. You fit go help dem treat her na....Ignoramus.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
I did research on this confession thing and I discovered its a mental problem. The woman is convinced that she those things but its just a psychotic problem that other countries have discovered how to treat.
Dude, can you expatiate on your research?

It is something we all need to understand better.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Kunlexxxx:
Those of una wey dey form oyinbo, make una kwontinue, una go see demon one day. However, what was done to the woman is totally unacceptable and the culprits should be punished. Even if she were a witch as alleged, the law doesn't recognize that

Even traditionally, beating is not the normal thing. Although it happens.

People who confessed cleanly and tell all the evil they have done are used to swear an oath of the land and maybe at shrines of the community. That they will henceforth desist from evil & use their metaphysical prowess only to do good. And perhaps certain fines imposed on them.

In fact of old, it was quite accepted that witches & wizards were a vital part of the community, if only they would desist from doing evil.
The best medicine men boasted of being witches.....but ones that did not attend evil meetings in the coven or consume human meat or blood in the coven. But nonetheless able to see all that was happening there. Even if unable to prevent it. It was that knowledge of those secrets that medicine men used to release/buy off those condemned to destruction in the coven. Be it illness, poverty, misfortune, childlessness, death, etc.

As kids, we heard many such stories from old relatives (in their 80s, 90s then) about events of their own childhood.

We Africans have not researched African metaphysics or lack of it properly. We seem to believe that only Westerners have monopoly over truth. Africans cannot be right, if their experience or ideas differ from Western ones. That seems to be the prevailing position. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by nextprince: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2016
MONITZ:

Yes oh malaria, a very strong one as a matter of fact,it has eaten into her brain as a matter of fact and which is y she said all those things to implicate herself as a matter of fact.

What's dis one saying?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 2:56am On Sep 30, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro... I didn't praised the way they tortured the woman, i was trying to pass a msg dat dia z evil power.
That is not relevant, some people believe and some don't you will not change anyone's mind and no one will change yours on that subject, no need to start an endless argument.

You don't go to a man's funeral and pass a message that when he was alive he had body odour. That is a foolish message, there is a correct time and place for everything. If you want to debate the reality of witches create a thread for that. It is insensitive and callous that the reality of witchcraft is the most important issue here and not the suffering of the woman. The issue is even if witches are real do we force them to confess by public lynching? Do we have a credible way of identifying witches so we can roast them or stone them to death?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2016
walemoney007:
see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans

Dont mind the ignorant man.Its folks like him who doesn't believe in the existence of demonic folks like witches and occultics that easily become cheap victims of their wickedness.

The whole world lieth in wickedness.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by HungerBAD: 3:17am On Sep 30, 2016
omonnakoda:
That is not relevant some people believe and some don't no need to start an endless arrgument. You don't go to man's funeral and pass a message that when he was alive he had body odour. That is a foolish message. The issue is even if witches are real do we force them to confess by public lynching?

An intelligent reply.

Still don't know why it is difficult for people to accept,that there are people who don't think like them or even accept some norms or beliefs they dwell on.

If you believe in Witchcraft,good for you. For those that don't believe in it,then let them be.

We all cannot think alike.

I am a free man. I am a free thinker.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:18am On Sep 30, 2016
All witches and occultic folks should be wasted quickly and without mercy either physically or spiritually.
May God continue to expose, shame and expire them in Jesus Name.

Just look at the wickedness of a mother on her children as she confessed!!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by opribo(m): 3:19am On Sep 30, 2016
If you say there is no witch why then did the Bible say in Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Can some interprete that verse properly/
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:21am On Sep 30, 2016
The Bible says a lot of stupid stuff ...........

e.g in Deuteronomy 25.11

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

The fact remains that it is a reflection of the Nigerian mindset that rather than be outraged that a human being was treated this way on flimsy evidence they are focussed on whether witchcraft is real.
Are we now to have a witch police or WHO is to be the judge of who is and who is not a witch? Who is a winch for Jesus and who is a winch for Mohammed?
The bottomline is we need to stop all kinds of mob lynching for any reason and under any guise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:28am On Sep 30, 2016
omonnakoda:
What does that have to do with this matter
since u don't understand my comment pls simply ingore.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:30am On Sep 30, 2016
ifeomaekol:
since u don't understand my comment pls simply ingore.
I understand it ,it is irrelevant and foolish and that is why it is impossible to ignore
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2016
omonnakoda:
I understand it ,it is irrelevant and foolish and that is why it is impossible to ignore
lol----and u r awake?? Well to me its not foolish, I know extactly what I meant when I wrote that comment. But since to u its foolish, u shouldnt bother yourself. Well that's ur opinion, I accept that. Do hv a nice day today.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:58am On Sep 30, 2016
madridguy:
As African man, I believe in the existence of Witches/Wizard but since there is no physical proof to nail any accused person, beating this harmless woman is totally barbaric. I wish the woman can get justice.

So, how do you prove one is a witch since you believe in it? Smh.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Her eyes is swollen shut undecided what's the need of stripping her?! What do they want to see in her body

Im not supporting the stripping. Its totally wrong.
I will like to read similar comment from you when a man is stripped!

https://www.nairaland.com/3378352/man-caught-stealing-generator-imo

What do they want to see in his body?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 30, 2016
coolhumble:

Dont mind these children speaking grammar. Even the whites who gave us education knows witches and wizards do exist.

Yeah and they worship Harry Potter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 30, 2016
tripzie:
cry I hope this dude is just trying to get attention, if he truly does not believe witches, witchcraft, marine spirit & demonic powers dont exist then "HUNGERBAD" is an understatement!!! undecided I hope this dude is just trying to get attention, if he truly does not believe witches, witchcraft, marine spirit & demonic powers dont exist then "HUNGERBAD" is an understatement!!!

Another retard.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 30, 2016
maasoap:

The same mentality that made you guys threw a two year old toddler on the the street for many months. SMH!

Well said!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 30, 2016
emusmithy:
The "god of this world" has blinded the minds of those who believe that Satan doesn't exist.

Whatelse is his plan?
Even some Christians are being cornered into thinking that too?

So many Scriptures as evidence.

I FOLLOW THE WORD OF GOD - not science, falsely so called.

Nonsense!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 30, 2016
4everGrand:

Isokay, u seem to also be a member of #teamThereIsNoGod.

Stop using God to justify your stewpidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.