Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl (82119 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Bakass(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
GOOD FOR HER/YOU...I NO UR NAME MUST BE A CHRISTIAN NAME AS FAR AS U AV MADE MENTIONED OF ALHAJI AND YAHOO BOYZ...YOU WIL NEVA HEAR A MUSLIM GIRL SAY SUCH, OR MADE MENTION OF A PASYOR...REVERED FADA OR BISHOP...ALL U WIL IS CHRISTIAN GIRLS WIT ALHAJIES...IF U LIKE LET 1000 MAGOT COMES OUT OF UR VIGINA IT IS UR BISNES MUMU
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
she has been infected ..its myasis..and an experienced doctor can help her
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
can be caused by lack of proper hygiene.. the girl named dirty gal or she was infected by a dirty alhaji
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by lepasharon(f): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
This website insults my intelligence a lot.
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by sugarvallly(f): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
charlsecy:
Do you know Myiasis is?

really?
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by henribj(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
someone please advise her that she might not get a healing or cure for what she is suffering, rather she should seek the face of God for forgiveness so that when she dies she can go to heaven, instead of hell.
come to think of it o, wouldn't it be better if she died now instead of living in this current naija where box of fish is now 22k with no signs of price reducing, if she keeps living and gets cured can she be able to face the current hardship that is obviously worse than the previous years? won't she be tempted into backsliding into her previous ways just so as to make ends meet??
#justsaying
grin
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by jojothaiv(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bakass:
GOOD FOR HER/YOU...I NO UR NAME MUST BE A CHRISTIAN NAME AS FAR AS U AV MADE MENTIONED OF ALHAJI AND YAHOO BOYZ...YOU WIL NEVA HEAR A MUSLIM GIRL SAY SUCH, OR MADE MENTION OF A PASYOR...REVERED FADA OR BISHOP...ALL U WIL IS CHRISTIAN GIRLS WIT ALHAJIES...IF U LIKE LET 1000 MAGOT COMES OUT OF UR VIGINA IT IS UR BISNES MUMU
Well, your opinion is highly respected but how about those you don't get to hear about...

This is not Stone Age man!
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by jojothaiv(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bluehawk:
she has been infected ..its myasis..and an experienced doctor can help her
I know and some of us know but can you be the "experienced doctor" to help her...
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by jojothaiv(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm just here to read from..
1. Logical Minds.. 2. Freethinkers.. 3. Scientists.. 4. Experienced Medical Practitioners.. 5. Unprogrammed Fellows..
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Laid2001: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Picture or i don't believe this!
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by pavoda: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
The True Story Behind The Woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA [Scary Graphic Image]

3 VERY IMPORTANT POINTS NEVER FORGET YOUR (ABC's). Its extremely stupid to entrust your life to a friend, not to talk of a stranger.

https://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/the-true-story-behind-the-woman-with-maggots-growing-in-her-vagina-scary-graphic-image/
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by henribj(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
pavoda:
The True Story Behind The Woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA [Scary Graphic Image]

3 VERY IMPORTANT POINTS NEVER FORGET YOUR (ABC's). Its extremely stupid to entrust your life to a friend, not to talk of a stranger.

https://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/the-true-story-behind-the-woman-with-maggots-growing-in-her-vagina-scary-graphic-image/

link you provided is not directing to the correct page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by londonna2020(m): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Wat.....#Gosh....n dis same idiot go still use dat stinky smellin pussy use Bleep sum yahoo dudes Chai guys don hear am
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Debbywills(f): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Mmcchheww!

She can parade different cars in every states but she can't park her car In a clinic to get her rotten pussay being checked properly..

Na yeye girl. cool

Becareful with your choice of words....
Everyone is a sinner, she needs help, don't add to her humiliation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.