Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now (37779 Views)

What Is Your Opinion On Laying Off Workers / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) / Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now by opey112(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2016
No be today the thing start
Re: MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now by idupaul: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
Mtn as usual, the group CEO of mtn Nigeria and his group of Nigerian saboteurs who know nothing apart from their own belle has gone on a tagged courtesy visit to d senate President bukola saraki as usual to ensure all their EVIL DEEDS are covered. How can you sack someone who has worked over 10years and more, to go home with out a penny. Over 3500 customer care rep have just been sacked not even a month salary advance. When you steal from customers activating outrageous value added services making millions of naira within seconds from subscribers these CCR s face the heat and do their best to pacify customers. Yet you sack them without even a thank you. They have teamed up with an India firm to further enslave Nigerians. Mtn you may hire all the SAN and lobby SENATORS to keep defending all your atrocities but one day the law of KARMA will definitely catch up with you.

When the Buhari Govt slammed them with that ridiculous fine I hope you were not part of those that applauded the govt ..this is a fallout of all of that. They have to take it with heart just like we all did

1 Like

Re: MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now by afanide: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2016
There is always an alternative to make money......
Re: MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now by idupaul: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2016
tiwiex:

Step in and do what? Fine them again? Government indirectly sacked those people. Surprised it took this long. They were fine over 100b naira last year for sim card registration. I have nothing against d fine. I have a challenge with the penalty. These are some of d consequences. I suggest government employ them with the fine collected. They have turned capitalism on its head.

Exactly when I warned of the short sightedness of the ridiculous fine last year many Nigerians thought I was crying wolf ,this bro is also a fallout of that fine ,even my office steady contract with MTN was terminated because of budgetary insufficiency. .this is why I say Buhari is a very myopic leader who will never achieve much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is ICAN As It Is Now Overrated / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.