Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define (5587 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by MsZee(f): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2009
I must confess u guys are right somehow.
My boyfriend is a total nice guy! does everything a woman dream of.
So caring and nice; but I am really not so into him.

I don't really love him 1/20 the way he love me.

Proves women don't love who loves them

sometimes I tell myself that his love bores me, cos its not challenging at all! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by debest1(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2009
Ms Zee:

I must confess u guys are right somehow.
My boyfriend is a total nice guy! does everything a woman dream of.
So caring and nice; but I am really not so into him.

I don't really love him 1/20 the way he love me.

Proves women don't love who loves them

sometimes I tell myself that his love bores me, cos its not challenging at all! lipsrsealed
so despite all your misgivings, you are still happy for him to spend and be spent on you, leading the guy along knowing fully well how u feel about him?
And people wonder why some men "use and dump" angry
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Hercules75(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2009
Nice guy be MUGU, for this region, cos 95% of guys will only be nice with condition
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2009
Some of the so- called nice guys out there are actually accidents waiting to happen. Experience has told me this.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by nich(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2009
dont know if u'd classify me as a lady if u met me, but my definition of a nice guy is the character described in Jill Scott's song He loves me undecided smiley cheesy wink
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by sweetpie23: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2009
a nice guy is a guy who treat his mother well smiley
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by bluespice(f): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
i'm sorry i wasn't aware there was an alternative meaning to the words nice and guy.

If you don't want to be with someone who's nice, do not call me when your thug of a boyfriend does anything nasty to you cos i won't laugh, i'll do worse
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nezan(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
A funny thread I must say cheesy
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ikmoore2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2009
Infact from what I have read so far,
I think it doesn't pay to be a nice guy either as a boyfriend or a Husband.

Personally, am begining to feel sorry for the girls cos 90% of naija guys will show them (girls) pepper.because with what is happening now nobody wants to be a nice guy anymore.

sorry girls----I feel like weeping not only for you(girls) but also for the few guys that will fall prey to these girls!!! cry cry
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by lufliks: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2009
Give a chik all she wants, U are a nice man!!!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by sylve11: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
nice guyz r mugus? sad cool
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Abbeycity4(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dotbex:

LWKMD, I wish ther wher more pips lyk u mehn
hw mennnnn wink
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by OpsE1: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
simply means Ode, Dindinrin, Omugo, , Egbe, e.g the guy in the Last American Virgin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Rosabelle(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
1. High moral standards. Honest
2. Warm, ambitious and decent
3. Accomodating (not try to change me) of my stubborn independence. Decent
4. Very confident. Decent
5. Not emotional (thats what Im there for), but still sensitive. Decent
6. I wont need a man to tell me how he feels about me. I want him to SHOW IT
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by maufunky: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2009
A nice guy is a guy that threats you the way he wants you to threat him smiley
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ikmoore2(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
maufunky:

A nice guy is a guy that threats you the way he wants you to threat him smiley

Please, is it threat or treat?
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Abbeycity4(f): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Ops E:

simply means Ode, Dindinrin, Omugo, , Egbe, e.g the guy in the Last American Virgin
lol u're too harshhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnn  grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ellaoko: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
i think a nice guy is someone who is genuine, honest and who cqan love hyis woman 4rm his heart without playing games
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by kellorah: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
^^^ I concur.

Games are for kids. angry
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by jalether(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
There is a distinctive difference between being "nice" and being a "mr Nice Guy"
when you are nice all the damn time and even go out of your way to please a girl and women don't feel secured and aroused when they are
with you, then you fit the mould of the latter.

the former is nice on his own terms ([b]women have to earn [/b]his soft/sensitive side) on the otherhand the latter is just excessively nice
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by rozu4luv(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
a nice guy is someone who make people feel good wen dey down and need help in any way wink
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Mcbreed1: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
A nice guy is someone who is loving and caring.Always there whenever most needed but most girls misuse this opportunity.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by rudegirl: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
A nice guy is a chameleon, heart breaker, a pretender,

When you find any ,exploit him to the skin ,make it quick and fast a purported nice guy will turn a bad guy sonner than expected,
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by 55gal(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
A  nice guy is some one who always please girls/ladies including laying down his life and regretting
at the end of the day.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Oluschenco(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
@rozu4luv, you self be mugu
A nice guy is someone that is easy to yahoozee for ladies, pleases them and regret intrapersonally.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by olelle: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2009
A gentleman whom everyone can truly truly really trust. Not only nice to his girlfriend but everyone. Pure in heart and mind, words, body language everything. I have met one. I can bring him at my house and fully trust him. He won't say or even look at me in any odd way.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by olelle: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
Sorry to add the above, when I'm home alone.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by bawomolo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2009
jalether:

There is a distinctive difference between being "nice" and being a "mr Nice Guy"
when you are nice all the damn time and even go out of your way to please a girl and women don't feel secured and aroused when they are
with you, then you fit the mould of the latter.

the former is nice on his own terms ([b]women have to earn [/b]his soft/sensitive side) on the otherhand the latter is just excessively nice

good point
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by nickybayo(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
bawomolo:

good point

seconded
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by goodass(m): 2:32am On Oct 20, 2009
here is one o

'9c guy' = gooda$$
QED.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mccloud224(m): 4:05am On Oct 20, 2009
@Topic

The bottom line of the matter is, it doesn't pay to be a "nice guy" or a nice person in general in today's society.I'm not just referring guys that are nice to women alone, i am referring to being nice to anybody (both male and female).

There are three main classes of nice guys or nice people.First are those that are not good people but appear nice on the outside.Second are those that are insecure with people and the only way to endear themselves to others is by being nice. Third are those that are just nice to people due to their upbringing or the way they look at life.I used to belong to the third category.I used to be nice to people in general (male and female) and it's not because i was insecure or morally bankrupt.NO! Far from it.I was raised to see the world from a positive perspective.To appreciate humanity and help out whenever i could without thinking twice.That was how my world used to be until i realized how shallow people's brains and minds really are (especially blacks. . .sorry to say).In today's society, a nice or good person is seen a MUGU or "money miss road".You cannot afford to help anyone in distress no matter how genuine they sound coz at the end of the day, it's like shooting yourself in the foot.They will continue coming over and over again for one help or the other until you get feed up with them.So as it is, even if someone comes to me looking like they just came out of a refugee camp or AIDS ward, i just can't be nice or helpful.Even as much as i want to, i would rather prefer to be called a stingy bastard than be called a MUGU.The funny thing is people who see good people this way are people of terribly low IQ's.Human beings don't appreciate nothing good (not for one bit).

Any ways, that's my bit. . .lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 20, 2009
A guy that is not naughty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Spits After Kissing! / My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / Fun Thread:among This Ladies Who Will U Save If A House They Live In Is On Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.