Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define (5586 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by uwa234: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2009
The background question is;is a nice guy good to only the ladies or is he good to everyone?If he is only good to the ladies then he is a pretender but if he is good to everyone then he is selfless. Most ladies dont know what they want,whether a nice guy or a bad guy or both.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ebila(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2009
A nice guy is wot all guys r scared of being!!!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by blackboy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
ME!!! Come on there r just a few of us
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
Mr. Nice guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2009
@MCCLOUD224
Your contribution above is a master piece and the reality of the situation. I can see you get it, you get it! I am actually brought up to be in that 3rd category cos that has been the way parents are, but I can tell you today that the greatest predicarment and misfortune that befell me today was because I was nice to someone. People u show some niceness to today are the ones to stab u at the back and betray you and maim you. That is how our world is today. Even in relationship, ladies today prefer a man that will treat them with scorn and disdain, put pepper in that cunt b4 letting go. Ladies treat nice guys as ignorance fool and with fragility. Dont cast pearl b4 the swine when u want to show some niceness. It doesnt pay again!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by jaxxy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
this is wa i tell friends, be nice but just dont be too nice girl dont enjoy it cos they need some challenge just like guys do from girls, dats watthe so called bad boys give them dat makes them come 4 back 4 more and dump ur too goody ass, its easy to do this wen u meet a girl u dont realy like bt the real job or tricky part is to do it wen u meet a girl u reeeeeeaalllllly like then we can say ure da MAN!!!

still a nice guy cos dat who i am kinda bt ive really studied the game and i aint soft. WORD!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mccloud224(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
@MCCLOUD224
Your contribution above is a master piece and the reality of the situation. I can see you get it, you get it! I am actually brought up to be in that 3rd category cos that has been the way parents are, but I can tell you today that the greatest predicarment and misfortune that befell me today was because I was nice to someone. People u show some niceness to today are the ones to stab u at the back and betray you and maim you. That is how our world is today. Even in relationship, ladies today prefer a man that will treat them with scorn and disdain, put pepper in that cunt b4 letting go. Ladies treat nice guys as ignorance fool and with fragility. Dont cast pearl b4 the swine when u want to show some niceness. It doesnt pay again!

@macfarland

Thank you jare.I dey feel you.You know, dealing with the opposite sex is easier coz what women really need is to know you care for them (like or love included) but also for you to keep them on their toes.You must NOT appear needy and you have to be ready to walk out on the relationship at the drop of a pin (and let them know this indirectly).Women love mysteries/puzzles.The moment they have you "figured out", they'll walk all over you.Women love things they can't understand (that's why Eve feel for the temptation in the garden of Eden).She wanted "unlimited wisdom".She wanted to be as wise as God himself.She was curious to unravel the "mystery".Adam would have told the serpent to go f**k himself, that's why the serpent choose Eve.

Like i mentioned before, in today's world, it's unwise to be nice to anyone (both males and females).In fact being nice to your fellow male is much much worse.Dem go feel say dem smart pass you or dem go label you as mugu.Sometimes, the pattern of thinking of our people baffles me.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by olelle: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
I say again someone else agree. A nice guy is one that is nice to everyone. Not only to the ladies. I mean prospective mate or girlfriend or some thing like that
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Hercules75(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
Either to some one or everybody, your understanding of NICE man depend on different perspective on different time and condition. Psychologically, things that makes one nice might put another man off
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mayorde(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
I am nice and will continue to be nice bt will neva b a push over. not all girls av ditorted view about life, i will be the man in my relationship bt will neva treat a girl bad bt if i happen to fall in the hand of a player she better watch out cos she could actually be giving me a good reason to vary my appetitte and yes she would be surprised to find out i was only waiting for her to make that mistake. nice guys may finish last yeah but they eventually will laugh best ( i should belive so)cos those are the type of guys that will stick to you when your beauty fades.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mayorde(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
meant to say stick with you when your beauty fades. they can sacrifice anything to make their marriage work. no wonder divorce is on the increase people settle for bad things only to find out life is not a fairy tale.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mayorde(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
do girls cheat on bad boys tooo?

If they do i dont think it makes sense then
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by facibabe(f): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
a nice guy will not say am a nice guy, he will not present himself holy in front of you to be sure that he is a nice guy.
by the word of his mouth, his appearance and the way he present himself, you shall know him.
not all God fearing guys are nice, all we need to know them has been given to every one of us.
(eyes: to see, mouth to talk, ear to listen and brain to reason. so let's use them well
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by vickbrand: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2009
nice guys don't exist anymore. only versatile guys. if u know what a chick wants then u give it to her. iif she wants legit u giver but if she wants poking u still give. but most importantly don't be her maga. and don't be bent on hit and run.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by desikpoca(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
a nice guy is a foooooooooooooooooool
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by coolusman: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2011
Nice guys are guys are of two categories,

1. Nice guys are guys that tell girls lies bt still tell them to believ, Guys that wear fine clean cloths and say their dad works with The President of Nigeria.

While
2. But the other NIce guys are the ones that tell girls the truth and let them know that if they like they should believe or not, wear cloths not thinking whether its ok or not, and say the true work of the dad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question To All... / THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] / Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.