Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define (5588 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Princek12(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
Guys who get no play. Jerk rules!!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by kaypinchi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
A nice guy is simply a "nice guy"- some1 that is nice, predictable, adorable and most of all comfortable to be with.
The kind you can take home to meet your mother. cheesy

The low side is that being nice could be boring in this modern time of ours. Women now prefer the "a**holes"
Most nice guys change to "a**holes" when they realise that name "nice guy" isn't scoring points.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by TOYOSI20(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2009
For a guy to be termed as being nice, . . .he definitely has to be consistent, . . .

don't just flip-flop around, and don on ur nice garment whenever u feel its convenient, . . . .

be real, and be genuine, . . .

and of course being nice encompasses all the good things most females want in a man,

respectful, . . .responsible, attentive, . . .and loving!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by dablissy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2009
a nice guy to any lady is that guy that has been able to foot her bills.braaaa
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by olalkn(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
Mr Nice guy, mmmhhhhhhhhh.
The truth is there no mr Nice again.
The few one that remaining are MR MUGU
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Utaroz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
A dude who readily gives everything (to babes) but asks for nothing in return, much as he might wish for something! wink cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by chelseabmw(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
Nice guy is someone who does not beat his girl friend instead pamper her most times, I repeat most times and not ALL the time
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mccloud224(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Topic

A nice guy in today's world is an easy to read fellow who goes out of his way to please a lady.He does this even beyond the limits of common sense.So in other words, a nice guy is someone who :

(1)Isn't confident in himself
(2)Who can't take drastic decisions on his own
(3)He is always taken advantage of
(4)He isn't appreciated inspite of all he does
(5)He remains the lady's foot stool
(6)He will always be broken hearted

That being said, I'll deviate a lil bit.Being nice both as a guy and a girl in today's society cannot work. "Nice people" WILL ALWAYS [/b]be taken advantage of.It's a cold fact.There is no need being nice to anyone coz at the end of the day, the people who you try being nice to will always take it for granted [b]or feel that you lack security that's why you're being nice or they will feel they must be "important" in your life for you to be so "nice" to them.Some might even think you are retarded or a MUGU.

Back to the topic, what a woman needs is a sensitive bastard.Someone who shows his feelings once in a while but doesn't cling too much or appear "needy".That's what every woman needs (if they'll say the truth)."Nice guys" on the other hand are "handy bags" or "bell boys".

If you are a nice guy reading this, you need to change coz your woman will never respect your "niceties".She'll just hang unto you coz she knows you are predictable and will always be there when she needs you (Hand bag) . . .lol
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by deji2009(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
To make this simple, why cant we have a poll simply asking the ladies to click Yes or No.

by seeing the bar then we mens can tell whether to be nice or not.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mccloud224(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
To make this simple, why cant we have a poll simply asking the ladies to click Yes or No.

by seeing the bar then we mens can tell whether to be nice or not.

@deji2009

You could be right.In the poll, it would also be good to ask them what the word "nice guy" means to them and also ask how many of them would like to live the rest of their lives with a "nice guy".

Come to think of it, this sounds like a questionnaire on the "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE" show.I tell you, a lot of relationships/marriages can break up if the ladies speak their mind on the show. . . lol
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by deji2009(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
@mccloud224

Ok, Bro.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by vescucci(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2009
A nice guy is the guy every girl wants to marry none wants to date. Nice guys get the rough end most of the time but they don't mind since they're nice. I say every person should date his or her own kind.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Dotbex(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2009
Abbey_city:

9ice guy is GONGO ASO

LWKMD, I wish ther wher more pips lyk u mehn
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2009
A nice guy is a meal meant for the babes to feed on.Also from my experience nice guys are snitches and have high tendency of becoming gay.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by ob2ce(m): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2009
Women like nice guys, as friends, so they can do their work for them or run errands, but they date real men who put their foot down on something, unwavering, don't show too much love and care and are always in control smiley
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by damola1: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2009
I bi confirmed 9ice guy,
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mccloud224(m): 1:21am On Oct 19, 2009
@Topic

If you want more info on how ladies feel about "Nice guys", check this website :

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Princek12(m): 1:29am On Oct 19, 2009
I think women say they want a nice guy, but their actions say the opposite.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Em2va: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2009
Well, whatever definition you have of a nice guy, just make sure that, you dont cheat
on whoever you say you love, shikena!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mccloud224(m): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2009
This is another post by a female on how women feel about nice guys :

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/205576820.html
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by mccloud224(m): 1:58am On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Rooneyboy(m): 4:01am On Oct 19, 2009
Women should go and rest jor , i try not to be nice to them most times ,cos if u do they end up taking u for granted.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Rooneyboy(m): 4:42am On Oct 19, 2009
A nice guy is a dumb guy, someone that would be knocked on the head by a woman and smile about it .
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Rooneyboy(m): 4:42am On Oct 19, 2009
A nice guy is a dumb guy, someone that would be knocked on the head by a woman and smile about it .
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by lovemoi2(f): 4:45am On Oct 19, 2009
no nice guy abeg, some guys claim to be nice but yet they are assholes

its all in the mind
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by M16: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2009
me thinks a nice guy is what a girl wants, but doesn't need
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by THEAMAKA(f): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2009
someone wey sabi mess. lolol
naw jk

but everyone knows a nice guy when they get one.
nice guys are nice, simple as that.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Ben13: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2009
nice guys behave more like cartoons.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by xtremeidea(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2009
Hmm this is very intresting!!!!

Quote from: Ebonyeyes on October 15, 2009, 01:19 PM
My own definition of a "Nice guy" is someone who reminds me of my brother.

then itz better u go marry ur brother then, wonder why ur looking for a guy who will replace ur brother, am begining to suspect u n ur bro
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by crosstheshowboy(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2009
Nice guys are just a select few 'decent' fellas who are gifted with an exceptionally accurate perception of the world around them. If the tenets of christianity, for one, is considered, a nice guy would be such a person that seeks to abide by the laid down injunctions in the holy book. In a nutshell, a nice guy may be a mugu to the society but that's just because they dont understand him. And sorry to rock your fantasy boat folks even the so called bad guys get wraped around the little fingers of little girls. Acclaimed 'bad guys' pretend they are true players while in the privacy of their lives they get so f@@ked and raped by the very women they claim to play. People fear what they dont understand(decent guys), and hate what they fear, pointblank period!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2009
I have a pal who was deemed a nice guy by sweet-faced women but when he heard a bad dude is bleeping one, he screamed and lamented, fooling around with that one, going to crusade and church. I guess he isn't nice any more. Nice guys know what they want as they spend and pay attention but they can't say or ask for a return. Every man na dog, some bark while some hit at the meal-kitten.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define by BankyC1: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2009
my defintn of a nice guy, dat guy a girl runs 2 wen any of d followin happens

1.wen she has a misundastandin wit her 'real guy'.
2.wen her real guy refuses 2 give her dat money she has been askin of.
3.wen she needs a'driver' for d day and 'mr. nice guys' car is d only 1 available grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! / 5 Reasons To Marry A Fat Girl / What Are Your Relationship Goals For 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.