Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Slept With Husbands's Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With Husbands's Brother (2961 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With Husbands's Brother by ima1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2006
i need advice for my friend who has gotten her self into some nasty sh*t

Like 2 years or 3 ago she slept with this guy, as in a one night stand thing after partying and getting drunk and all that stuff, anyway 2 years later she met this guy and they fell in love and got married, she was open about everything, told her husband about her past and he didn't mind because, he's done crazy things too in his past. well her husband's brother came back from the U.S and when they met he recognized her and now she is scared he might tell his brother about what happened, which could cause problems for her and her husband.

i told her not to tell her husband anything because what is in the past should stay in the past, there is no need bringing up old wounds and its not like she wasn't upfront and open with her husband before they got married.
but then again if she doesn't and the brother tells her husband what happened, its gonna suck, so what should she do.
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by PDF: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2006
I don't see think she has anything to be afraid of, if truly she revealed her past as u have said. I don't think shr should bring the matter up again.

However, if the brother tells her husband and she's confronted with it, she should be bold enough to tell him "honey, it was one of those crazy stuffs i told u about". Afterall, she didn't know they were related.

I don't see it as a problem if they trust one another.
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by Eurphoria(f): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2006
oh my what a toughy you got there. I dont know, gosh my mind says not to tell her husband at all. I just hope the brother is not a bastard and makes it hard for her, sometimes these things can just remain in the past if all parties keep lips zipped and forget it all. I dont think the brother would want to tell his bro anyway, so she should just be quiet.
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by diddy4(m): 2:55am On Dec 24, 2006
this one is beyond me. look at the 2 sides, tell him and get her conscience free or hold back and the brother tells him and she is looking at a divorce or maybe forgiveness. so she should evaluate either the truth or the marriage and choose the one that is of most importance to her.
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by odada(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2006
hmn!y'al remembered what happened in "best man"there could be a real arse whooping if she doesnt tell her husband cos who knows what the brother might do?moreover its better she tells him,if it stays in the past its like she still got a secret shes hiding and whenever the brother of the hubby comes around she feels uncomfortable---its not just sex rite now men!its sex with your husbands brother and i think he will like to know the position his brother took his wife grin
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by CrazyMan(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2006
It would be much better for her if she opens up to her husband so they can settle it once and for all.
If she waits for the brother to tell him,He might explain things in a very nasty way ie how you met in a night club, how both of you got drunk and had sex like animals and so many other fabricated stories whether true or false.
So by the time your husband hears this, you’ll loose that honesty from him, when he looks at you, he sees nothing but betrayal and dishonesty he won’t bother whether it happened in the past.

so the best thing is to be the first to tell him.
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by osegwu(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2006
Eurphoria:

oh my what a toughy you got there. I don't know, gosh my mind says not to tell her husband at all. I just hope the brother is not a bastard and makes it hard for her, sometimes these things can just remain in the past if all parties keep lips zipped and forget it all. I don't think the brother would want to tell his bro anyway, so she should just be quiet.

You got it there Sis.

she should not say anything to the hussie yet. Bleep! How do you think she should say it?
Sorry horney, you see those crazy stuffs i said i did before we met, one was actaully with your brother.
Common that is the fastest way to dig the divorce grave. she should for the brother to make a move and the hussie's
the reaction will determine her action. But lets hope the brother has some common sence and
love the brother's happiness.
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by eslynera(f): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2006
i think the other dude should shut the f!!!!! up shocked shocked shocked shocked he was also included in the mess, so they'll both die together.
i feel sorry for the girl, lady or woman or whatever. I dedicate her unfaithful, she should know what that means.
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by mamaput(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2006
she my as well ask the brother if he is planning to tell.
I will not know what i will do.
But normally people show each other pictures of their family .Not so??
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2006
PDF:

I don't see think she has anything to be afraid of, if truly she revealed her past as u have said. I don't think shr should bring the matter up again.

However, if the brother tells her husband and she's confronted with it, she should be bold enough to tell him "honey, it was one of those crazy stuffs i told u about". Afterall, she didn't know they were related.

I don't see it as a problem if they trust one another.
yea i second that wink
Re: Slept With Husbands's Brother by Radiant(f): 1:36am On Dec 27, 2006
I definitely agree with PDF. If the man can't take it, then tough on him. Shit happens and unfortunately, his bro has had his own share.

It's one of those crazy things indeed! grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Guys And Married Women / Why Do Women Love Hard / I Think My Boyfriend Is Still In Love With His X Wife:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.