Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) (101870 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:
I wonder the pains and trauma this lady is passing through now.
This is Africa.Whether we like it or not,some ailments are caused by spiritual attacks/spells,of which conventional science/medical sciences cannot explain them.

Let's just not forget that many dideases for which we have cures today were once "caused by spiritual attacks/spells,of which conventional science/medical sciences could not explain them."

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Elderay(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
ogun state
ogun war
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2016
frenchwine:

Madam, with all due respect, don't just copy and paste what you see on Wikipedia or google.
Genital myasis does exist, however it's as prevalent as smallpox infection or dracunculiasis infestation in Nigeria.
I believe you read where she had sought medical intervention without improvement.
I am a doctor and I can tell you that spiritual forces are as real as daylight and I have come across them in my practise , not once, not twice .

In a civilised country you would have ur name struck of the register of doctors for this comment. Quack

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.
NO!
u wicked...

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.
NO!
u wicked...most ladies are naive and are been deceived by greedy men.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2016
lepasharon:

In a civilised country you would have ur name struck of the register of doctors for this comment. Quack
Sit in your comfort in a civilised country and spew thrash from your gutter. Tropical medicine is very different from temperate medicine in approach to management of cases because "when a case is idiopathic and defies known and documented medical intervention, entertainment of alternative intervention isn't out of place " - taking a quote from my professor of medicine . Experience they say is the best teacher, you haven't "seen life"
I really shouldn't spend much time pushing this matter with a lay and biased-to-the-left market woman, Madam if my medical degree pains you soo much, kindly do the needful by sticking ur head in a soakaway pit... ........this way

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2016
And for the benefit of doubt, I believe in the power of prayer (to whatever god you believe in). Any Doctor who pretends to be the alpha and omega of his practise is on a long winding path of self delusion.
Before I begin my clinical activities, I pray.
When I see patients with intractable cases, I encourage them to pray.
Before I commence any operative procedure, I pray.
Recognising a supreme power above you is a pillar of my successful practise.
I have had experience of a patient who tried to charm me right in my consulting room, I have had experience of patients who you can't stick a needle in them to draw blood or give medications, until they verbally tell you to do so. They are too numerable to mention here.
Nay sayers can run their mouth, they have nothing on me. Ignorant folks fronting as wannabes.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Jeez, Karma is a biiitch...
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Unclerukus: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Ibidi:

Why not educate yourself. 99% of of whats callef juju in nigeria is not.
A quick question. Are you Nigerian? You don't believe in juju. I have seen it manifest so many times. I am educated and I try to look out for logical explanations on a lot of things. I have known about myaisis and I am not a doctor, but if trained doctors rejected her after some months without referrals, then there's more to it that meets the eyes, you can't tell me they don't know about myaisis, in the age of Internet when a seven year old child can Google out symptoms and types of diseases with incredible ease . If juju doesn't exist, how do you explain thunderbolt (mágun) and a lot more. Juju is real, we just pray it doesn't affect our loved ones.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by LeStylo: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Adeoba10:
And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.
I have seen where they put charm on pap (eko elewe) placed it on a wood, den using new cutlass with heavy force in striking dis pap, mehn nothing do dis pap.

Back to topic.. . May God heal you.... Or make you spray am with either Baygon, Raid or Sniper. Or make u open am under sun, bcus dats one of the oldest form of meat preservation.

@bolded : A pastor wey dey claim MACHO just survived juju attack few days ago in same ogun state. Indeed Ogun state is the global HQ of OGUN - "Juju".
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Unclerukus:
A quick question. Are you Nigerian? You don't believe in juju. I have seen it manifest so many times. I am educated and I try to look out for logical explanations on a lot of things. I have known about myaisis and I am not a doctor, but if trained doctors rejected her after some months without referrals, then there's more to it that meets the eyes, you can't tell me they don't know about myaisis, in the age of Internet when a seven year old child can Google out symptoms and types of diseases with incredible ease . If juju doesn't exist, how do you explain thunderbolt (mágun) and a lot more. Juju is real, we just pray it doesn't affect our loved ones.

With respect, how educated r u if u don't know the meaning of 99%? 1% of one million is 10,000!
Here is a repost of a previous post of mine:

Sir, almost all of us believe in "forces" hence we believe in God and go to church. But common sense would tell u that 99% of what's called jazz in nigeria is not.
Or nigeria would be the richest country in the world and win all sports events. Also Banks, atms, visas, etc would not be possible.
Can u Please tell us why nobody has used jazz to take the monies in banks or get Dangote's atm number?
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
frenchwine:
And for the benefit of doubt, I believe in the power of prayer (to whatever god you believe in). Any Doctor who pretends to be the alpha and omega of his practise is on a long winding path of self delusion.
Before I begin my clinical activities, I pray.
When I see patients with intractable cases, I encourage them to pray.
Before I commence any operative procedure, I pray.
Recognising a supreme power above you is a pillar of my successful practise.
I have had experience of a patient who tried to charm me right in my consulting room, I have had experience of patients who you can't stick a needle in them to draw blood or give medications, until they verbally tell you to do so. They are too numerable to mention here.
Nay sayers can run their mouth, they have nothing on me. Ignorant folks fronting as wannabes.

With respect sir, u finally removed the venere of politeness and revealed yor true self - an uncouth abusive individual.

You never proffered any possible scientific bases for the woman's malady until others brought it up. Your first and only diagnosis in your post was that it was supernatural.

Once again:
What exactly is the difference between your attitude and that of a typical uneducated nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Unclerukus: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Ibidi:

With respect, how educated r u if u don't know the meaning of 99%? 1% of one million is 10,000!
Here is a repost of a previous post of mine:

Sir, almost all of us believe in "forces" hence we believe in God and go to church. But common sense would tell u that 99% of what's called jazz in nigeria is not.
Or nigeria would be the richest country in the world and win all sports events. Also Banks, atms, visas, etc would not be possible.
Can u Please tell us why nobody has used jazz to take the monies in banks or get Dangote's atm number?
Funny, actually i posted that before seeing the error, hoping you wouldn't go there. Understood.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by MONITZ: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Justmary06:

*Fainted* Ah give up!

Happy fainting, u don't expect everyone to tow the same line of reasoning and logic with u or do u? ,
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Y e pain u like that,even simple english u no feet read,received spiritual education in sango name.Afonja brethern,the thunder way go fire you dey do warn up for amadioha cabal
michael142:

May tribalism cut your life short. Bastard
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by jammy1993(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Adeoba10:
And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.
I have seen where they put charm on pap (eko elewe) placed it on a wood, den using new cutlass with heavy force in striking dis pap, mehn nothing do dis pap.

Back to topic.. . May God heal you.... Or make you spray am with either Baygon, Raid or Sniper. Or make u open am under sun, bcus dats one of the oldest form of meat preservation.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / The Best Drug For Malaria? / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.