Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) (101864 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by KevMitnick: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.
What sort of prayer is this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't wanna believe it's a spiritual but sometimes I tempted to....
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by STENON(f): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.
May you be the next Lady to witness that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
SleekyPosh:

Guy why you go post this kain na...thats too horrible, sick and disgusting ...pls delete that pic from ur post

That pic can spoil the whole day for some people

nigerians love disgusting pictures. i am feeding their appetite. thats why its always lynching pictures on frontpage everyday. they love it. they love blood. am just feeding yall brah. eat wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by STENON(f): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Same thing happened to 7 ladies at Ilesa in osun state about 5 years ago and the end result was death. I dnt wish her the same thing but quick recovery and a lesson for others.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dat woman had already bin used by money ritualist
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by OmoAussie: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is what is called Myasis. it is caused by certain types of flies,they lay eggs on clothes spread outside and the eggs hatch and burrow into the skin- breast, mouth,private part,etc. And develop into maggots!
Prevention; Iron clothes before putting them on!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
frenchwine:

Madam, with all due respect, don't just copy and paste what you see on Wikipedia or google.
Genital myasis does exist, however it's as prevalent as smallpox infection or dracunculiasis infestation in Nigeria.
I believe you read where she had sought medical intervention without improvement.
I am a doctor and I can tell you that spiritual forces are as real as daylight and I have come across them in my practise , not once, not twice .
I believe Nigerians know better.
Any Nigerian who denies the existence of supernatural forces needs to have a word with himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
blossom2:
[color=#006600][/color]

I hope this your explanation is not to deny the seriousness of this problem or the spiritual meaning to it.
you can see that your explanation does not apply here.

The woman should repent from whatever she did,confess to God and her husband and be prayed for . All the medical jagon does not amount to any solution here

oga educate yourself this is not a spiritual problems

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
OmoAussie:
This is what is called Myasis. it is caused by certain types of flies,they lay eggs on clothes spread outside and the eggs hatch and burrow into the skin- breast, mouth,private part,etc. And develop into maggots!
Prevention; Iron clothes before putting them on!
SMH, everyone knows it's myasis, can you kindly explain the pathophysiology of how her myasis came about?

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by folem: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Tycoonnla(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
aikluck007:
That's fu(king karma.... She knows what she did... when she's ready to be cured, she will confess

you talk sense bro
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
So disgusting, ewwww. May GOD heal her o... because i cannot begin to imagine. she needs deliverance inshort.
You see the maggots?Me i no see am o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Adeoba10:
And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.
I have seen where they put charm on pap (eko elewe) placed it on a wood, den using new cutlass with heavy force in striking dis pap, mehn nothing do dis pap.

Back to topic.. . May God heal you.... Or make you spray am with either Baygon, Raid or Sniper. Or make u open am under sun, bcus dats one of the oldest form of meat preservation.

Go get that charm, lace and fortify yourself with it. I will scatter your parts with a blunt knife.

I don't believe the above story.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nnamdikalu: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Beauty for Ashes.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
henrydadon:

oga educate yourself this is not a spiritual problems
Bros, na you need to open ur eyes to the reality.
For your benefit and that of many others here, let me quickly say this :
Chronic systemic myasis (which she has) isn't compatible with life. By now the maggots would have drilled into her abdominal cavity and eaten up her bowels. She would also have been psychotic by now.
If the myasis is normal and medical, a simple evacuation and lavage would do the trick, otherwise a laparotomy and possibly hysterectomy would suffice.
This procedure can be done at most private hospitals.
For them to have sent her home (and not referred her) , there is more to it than meets medical intervention.
Supernatural forces are real broh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nnamdikalu: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
*Singing* Gini ka mmadu bu n'uwa na chukwu n'echeta yaa,gini ka mmadu bu n'uwaa na chukwu n'echeta yaa,gini ka m bu,gini ka m bu.........#VANITY.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
What?
MAGGOT?
Thinkin' of how to breed maggot for my fish farm, god this one no be opportunity ?
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
But one nairalander like that been talk say her condition na Mysiases or one kain name like that and na confirm, ogbonge experienced medical doctor fit cure her...

Since yesterday, i just dey shake my head in pidgin for wetin him yarn...

Bluehawk, biko come and see another unverified news maybe this one go clear your doubt small..
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
madridguy:
Aiye Mojuba.
as in Iba eyin iyami eleye. I troway yansh and salute o.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
kogistar:
choiii yoruba lady again?

Tribalism ruin your life.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by watchworldpro: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
AuroraB:
Mechie onu there. Is that all you can say? And na Ara 'Kongi' dey yarn this tribal comment undecided
I agree with kogistar.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
CHYMZZY:
What?
MAGGOT?
Thinkin' of how to breed maggot for my fish farm, god this one no be opportunity ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
frenchwine:

Madam, with all due respect, don't just copy and paste what you see on Wikipedia or google.
Genital myasis does exist, however it's as prevalent as smallpox infection or dracunculiasis infestation in Nigeria.
I believe you read where she had sought medical intervention without improvement.
I am a doctor and I can tell you that spiritual forces are as real as daylight and I have come across them in my practise , not once, not twice .

Being unable to find solution to a particular ailment or being witness to another that baffles you doesn't validate the existence of anything.

Don't depend on the limited knowledge you read from your medical textbooks. Research and find solutions.

Years ago gout, yellow fever, hepatitis etc were all seen and treated as afflictions from the gods or some sort of karma.

I have seen a medical doctor that believes that HIV could be given to somebody through 'occultic' means.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by watchworldpro: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
kogistar:
choiii yoruba lady again?
I agree with you.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola

These people and dirtiness

I had a roommate when i was in the university, his name was Taiwo Olakunle, this dude will go for months without taking a bath and the worst part was he used to defecate in a bucket

And when i went to Lagos, men, those Amala and Ewedu eating folks smell like goat ass

Na tribalism go ruin your life

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Women and Money.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
frenchwine:

Bros, na you need to open ur eyes to the reality.
For your benefit and that of many others here, let me quickly say this :
Chronic systemic myasis (which she has) isn't compatible with life. By now the maggots would have drilled into her abdominal cavity and eaten up her bowels. She would also have been psychotic by now.
If the myasis is normal and medical, a simple evacuation and lavage would do the trick, otherwise a laparotomy and possibly hysterectomy would suffice.
This procedure can be done at most private hospitals.
For them to have sent her home (and not referred her) , there is more to it than meets medical intervention.
Supernatural forces are real broh
Frenchwine you geh time dey explain sef...

Na person wey wear the shoe dey know where e dey pain am...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Must be dirtiness na im cause am.When i did my youth service in osun state na dat time me know say that issue about yoruba ladies been dirty its a bit true.some of the ladies if dem near u the odour coming frm them go almost suffocate u.i am not even talking about old women oo..i am about young babes.weda dirtiness na a form of fashion statment i dont know.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by omoyowa: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
flokii:

that up there is what you'll never see a yoruba person do to d igbos..

highest they do is name checking and you expect pple to be happy with you guys?

how long have you been on nairaland......
people like aressa,bolustic,sarki are parading d threads freely.while many that reply them negatively have been banned severally

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola

These people and dirtiness

I had a roommate when i was in the university, his name was Taiwo Olakunle, this dude will go for months without taking a bath and the worst part was he used to defecate in a bucket

And when i went to Lagos, men, those Amala and Ewedu eating folks smell like goat ass
it's very obvious your parents are die hard liers. Cos it is said you represent ur family wherever u go.in talking,doings and action. Now how possible is it for someone to go for months without taking their bath? Even animals do go for clean up. Tribal idiot
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by gameaddict(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pls nairalanders, answer this question;

[size=16pt]Did the doctors tell the woman that she should go for alternative care because science doesn't have answers or because she doesn't have funds for appropriate care?[/size]

I'd very much like to know the doctors that assisted her and their reasoning.

Of course, this is with the assumption that this story is even real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / The Best Drug For Malaria? / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.