Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) (101865 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by MONITZ: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
frenchwine:

Madam, with all due respect, don't just copy and paste what you see on Wikipedia or google.
Genital myasis does exist, however it's as prevalent as smallpox infection or dracunculiasis infestation in Nigeria.
I believe you read where she had sought medical intervention without improvement.
I am a doctor and I can tell you that spiritual forces are as real as daylight and I have come across them in my practise , not once, not twice .

Y waste time trying to educate them on the existence of such things, they believe nothing like "forces" exist, they re always quick to compare the western world with us and forgetting that this is Africa, where the more u look and see the less u understand.

They believe there is a scientific explanation to every thing especially things that defy logic nd reasoning.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
sad sad
ma nigga are you trolling me ? i swear i get the feeling everytime you quoting me you trolling me right ? talk true now bros. why you always trolling me ? grin
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
[size=20pt]Read up on Myiasis[/size]
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Spidermon: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Visceral larva migrans??
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
agesron:
Hmmm nkan nbe, OLORUN jor o.
The unhygienic lifestyles of many girls and women are scary.

What I dread most is sleeping with women I don't know what they do in their closets or the characters of men they have slept with.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola

These people and dirtiness

I had a roommate when i was in the university, his name was Taiwo Olakunle, this dude will go for months without taking a bath and the worst part was he used to defecate in a bucket

And when i went to Lagos, men, those Amala and Ewedu eating folks smell like goat ass
Oga is there Lagos in Chicago abi na Atlanta. The drug rich paradise where you live?
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
MONITZ:

Y waste time trying to educate them on the existence of such things, they believe nothing like "forces" exist, they re always quick to compare the western world with us and forgetting that this is Africa, where the more u look and see the less u understand.

They believe there is a scientific explanation to every thing especially things that defy logic nd reasoning.

Sir, almost all of us believe in "forces" hence we believe in God and go to church. But common sense would tell u that 99% of what's called jazz in nigeria is not.
Or nigeria would be the richest country in the world and win all sports events. Also Banks, atms, visas, etc would not be possible.
Can u Please tell us why nobody has used jazz to take the monies in banks or get Dangote's atm number?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by mtngloetiartel: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Adeoba10:
And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.
I have seen where they put charm on pap (eko elewe) placed it on a wood, den using new cutlass with heavy force in striking dis pap, mehn nothing do dis pap.

Back to topic.. . May God heal you.... Or make you spray am with either Baygon, Raid or Sniper. Or make u open am under sun, bcus dats one of the oldest form of meat preservation.
grin
Adeoba10:
And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.
I have seen where they put charm on pap (eko elewe) placed it on a wood, den using new cutlass with heavy force in striking dis pap, mehn nothing do dis pap.

Back to topic.. . May God heal you.... Or make you spray am with either Baygon, Raid or Sniper. Or make u open am under sun, bcus dats one of the oldest form of meat preservation.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by tammie24: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola

These people and dirtiness

I had a roommate when i was in the university, his name was Taiwo Olakunle, this dude will go for months without taking a bath and the worst part was he used to defecate in a bucket

And when i went to Lagos, men, those Amala and Ewedu eating folks smell like goat ass
and you still can't do without coming to yoruba land. Dem take am swear for you

How many yoruba de your land?
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
sukkot:
ma nigga are you trolling me ? i swear i get the feeling everytime you quoting me you trolling me right ? talk true now bros. why you always trolling me ? grin
Yes l am a troller from Space and l was sent by all the legions of celestial bodies to troll you on nairaland and make you do the work of the Master, you are suppose to be in the wilderness sounding the bell that the Master will soon come, and you must feed on honey and wear sackcloths and ashes daily, you also need a whip like this to flog those who are hardened and feed them with the knowledge of truth grin grin grin

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
but where the maggots?
without the pix of some maggots, Idonbilivit
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by juman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm.

Life. The link show video of vaginal infested with maggots.

"BEYOND GROSS: ANOTHER WOMAN’S VAGINA IS INFESTED WITH MAGGOTS! (VERY GRAPHIC FOOTAGE)"

http://flyvidz.com/beyond-gross-another-womans-vagina-is-infested-with-maggots-very-graphic-footage/

An example of another woman with similar case.
http://www.atmph.org/article.asp?issn=1755-6783;year=2009;volume=2;issue=1;spage=29;epage=30;aulast=Baidya
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Yes l am a troller from Space and l was sent by all the legions of celestial bodies to troll you on nairaland and make you do the work of the Master, you are suppose to be in the wilderness sounding the bell that the Master will soon come, and you must feed on honey and wear sackcloths and ashes daily, you also need a whip like this to flog those who are hardened and feed them with the knowledge of truth grin grin grin
yup. definitely a troller wink
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
sukkot:
yup. definitely a troller wink
Those the Master loves he chastises, those l love with the love of Jah , l troll on nairaland T grin grin grin
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Litmus: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why do some of you folks love these repulsive thoughts? Yes you do, which is why bloggers and news hacks outdo themselves,creating ever more degrading news without factual bases in order to attract your patronage. Don' encourage them or by the time they're done, no one is going to want to visit Nigeria and investment will die with their reluctance to come.

Nigerians, you're being dehumanized by stealth, be very, very careful.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
flokii:

it's like you don't understand how things work in this part of the world..

I have searched and read about this maggot ish personally and I tell you it's very rare over there, moreover it's quite diff. from what these guys have here.

The sad thing is... it results in their eventual death, no known remedy for now

That's because you are not searching for its remedy. Once upon a time, we thought sickle cell anaemia was Spiritual until white people intervened.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Those the Master loves he chastises, those l love with the love of Jah , l troll on nairaland T grin grin grin
i hear ya alhaji chief troller. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by scarred9jan(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/shock-ogun-community-woman-discharges-maggots-private-part/

You might want to read this and I am not a blogger, oh. Na curiosity make me look.

advocatesaz.org/2014/02/04/std-awareness-is-there-an-std-that-causes-maggots/
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Eaa247:

The tuition fees paid for ur studies were not wasted! We need more intelligent minds lik this!

Thanks. But I wish people will stop insulting my thinking but rather make creative and constructive observation

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
sukkot:
i thought nigerians like gore ? like every thread is some nigerian begging for picture of gore. i was just trying to feed yalls appetite of gory things lolzzz

No comment!

Still don't like it though, but who am I to decide the beauty of this thread
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Youngpo413: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
southernbelle:

Remember you are a lady too.
she is a decent lady that's why she wrote with confidence, a clear conscience has nothing to fear.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Justmary06:

No comment!

Still don't like it though, but who am I to decide the beauty of this thread
i get tired of people asking for gore. i think this indomie generation is a demonic generation. they love blood. i posted that out of anger from one guy demanding to see the maggot coming out of the va-jay-jay
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by MONITZ: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Ibidi post=49829662]

Sir, almost all of us believe in "forces" hence we believe in God and go to church. But common sense would tell u that 99% of what's called jazz in nigeria is not.
Or nigeria would be the richest country in the world and win all sports events. Also Banks, atms, visas, etc would not be possible.
Can u Please tell us why nobody has used jazz to take the monies in banks or get Dangote's atm number?[/quote.

It could be that there re limitations involved and dat is y it can't perform all the things u listed above.

Ve u Eva been opportune to encounter some things that re paranormal, if u ve then u will understand better,there is wat the Yorubas call AYE, and it's for a reason that they ve the word, ve u encountered anything "JAZZ" before?Those militants in the Niger Delta don't use their empty bodies to confront the military men, they must be fortified.

There was a time a guy named Osama confronted a military A.P.C,in Warri, they shot the guy of course bt did the bullet pierce thru his body?, no. The impact of the shots on his body was so devastating that he died of internal bleeding.

I know it sounds fictitious bt it really happened and I saw it with my "korokoro" eyes,i want to ask u :"y did the bullets from the shots didn't pierce him"

The whites themselves know of such things,like in the U. S they ve a facility called " Area 51",just google it, the Russians ve theirs too and a host of other nations.

Ve u also seen where water is kept in a basket? Do u ve an explanation for that? or is it a scientific act?

There re forces my dear bt we don't pray to encounter them.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Justmary06:

Thanks. But I wish people will stop insulting my thinking but rather make creative and constructive observation

U don't need to bother abt ppl's view or opinion as far as ur comments and contribution are nt offensive
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=MONITZ post=49831162][/quote]
Of course u could not answer the question.
My dear, as I stated, people in U.S. etc go to church because they believe in "forces". The difference is that when something happenes their first instinct is to find a scientific reason why it happened and try to come up with a solution. In Nig our first instinct is to blame it on jazz or spiritual and go for deliverance or babalawo.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=MONITZ post=49831162][/quote]

Of course u could not answer the question.
My dear, as I stated, people in U.S. etc go to church because they too believe in "forces". The difference is that when something happenes their first move is to find a scientific reason why it happened and try to come up with a solution. In Nig our first instinct is to blame it on jazz or spiritual and go for deliverance or babalawo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
frenchwine:

Madam, with all due respect, don't just copy and paste what you see on Wikipedia or google.
Genital myasis does exist, however it's as prevalent as smallpox infection or dracunculiasis infestation in Nigeria.
I believe you read where she had sought medical intervention without improvement.
I am a doctor and I can tell you that spiritual forces are as real as daylight and I have come across them in my practise , not once, not twice .

To be honest with you I have no idea what you mean by that statement. Made no sense to me.

If only you know how much I disapprove of Doctors like you. No offense intended. One of my dearest friends died of Headache mainly because the doctor could not decide if it was typhoid or maleria and the blood test results showed no disease infection so they assumed it was Spiritual and practically just waited for her to pass-on.

Myiasis is an infestation of the skin by developing larvae (maggots) of a variety of fly species (myia is Greek for fly) within the arthropod order Diptera . Worldwide, the most common flies that cause the human infestation are Dermatobia hominis (human botfly) and Cordylobia anthropophaga (tumbu fly). http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1491170-overview.

Smallpox is an acute contagious disease caused by the variola virus, a member of the orthopoxvirus family. It was one of the world's most devastating diseases known to humanity. http://www.who.int/csr/disease/smallpox/en/. Dracunculiasis is infection with Dracunculus medinensis, a nematode worm. It is caused by drinking water containing water fleas (Cyclops species) that have ingested Dracunculus larvae. http://www.who.int/topics/dracunculiasis/en/

I don't need to be a medical student to know that there is a glaring difference between the three.

By the way, Google is a search engine and anybody who was once a College student(I don't mean high school) or a graduate knows that wikipedia is not a credible source and shouldn't be cited.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
sukkot:
i get tired of people asking for gore. i think this indomie generation is a demonic generation. they love blood. i posted that out of anger from one guy demanding to see the maggot coming out of the va-jay-jay

Oh! Now I see your point. Lol
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Eaa247:

U don't need to bother abt ppl's view or opinion as far as ur comments and contribution are nt offensive

Am definitely taking your advice.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
MONITZ:

*Fainted* Ah give up!
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by akigbemaru: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
African doctors!

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
nduchucks:

Oga, I can assure you that the people who deceived you into believing that a cutlass did not cut the pap are living in abject poverty. I say this because if they possess such powers, they'll be multi millionaires in dollar terms.

Nansense in 2016. Make dem use the charm to return naira to its value of 1990 na.
U are entitled to your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / The Best Drug For Malaria? / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.