Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83279 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2017
hybeenoni:
@ robertito plz I have a little question for you.

Did u send originals of your credentials to Austria b4 they sent your admission letter to you in Nigeria?

I asked this questions because I just secured admission in Technical University of Graz and they are demanding that I sent my originals b4 they can issue me my admission letter.

I would appreciate your response.
yes I did ,,I sent it together with the legalised copies but they returned everything
Re: Working Legally In Austria by hybeenoni: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
@ robertito, I just sent u a pm, kindly accept.

Tnx
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
robertito7:
hey man long time how is osterriech treating you und wie gut ist deine deutsch ....they didnt ask me about the TCC and CAC when I applied it's been 64 days now I applied with my mothers account like I said ..the sponsorship letter came with her official letter head and .....I just need to hear that I have nothing to panic about and that they'll soon contact me with a positive response ,from an experienced person that is..bis bald

Ol boy,e nor easy here o! The cold here na harmattan ancestor! When you ball in,u go see expenses. Austria is okay so far as you are law abiding. Send the embassy an email,inquiring about any update. As long as the money is available in the account and in the right amount ,I don't think there will be any issue!
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
robertito7:
yes I did ,,I sent it together with the legalised copies but they returned everything

Una near me be that o! Na the same state we dey na, Stieremark! Graz is not far from Leoben,just like Kaduna and Abuja.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 4:14am On Feb 26, 2017
marcondo13:

Ol boy,e nor easy here o! The cold here na harmattan ancestor! When you ball in,u go see expenses. Austria is okay so far as you are law abiding. Send the embassy an email,inquiring about any update. As long as the money is available in the account and in the right amount ,I don't think there will be any issue!
wow! its still cold till now??
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2017
robertito7:
wow! its still cold till now??
My area is okay. My guys in Germany said their own na -15 degrees while mine is -4 degrees.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
marcondo13:

Una near me be that o! Na the same state we dey na, Stieremark! Graz is not far from Leoben,just like Kaduna and Abuja.
bro please reply my message I see you logged in this morning
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Phenmeson(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2017
yomyjoe:
Hello guys, pls advise me on how to go about how to show proof of financial means from myself and my sponsor during the visa application. People talk about how they did their legalisation, authentication, police report, medical but nobody is saying anything about how the showed proof of financial means for the visa application.
So if anyone is reading this, pls jus advise us how you did yours OR if you have plans to apply to, how do you wanna do it.

how do you guys wanna show proof of financial means from your sponsor and yourself during your visa application. Do you wanna present your own account and the account of your sponsor in our naija bank. OR do you wanna use a savings book in account in Austria OR declaration of a guarantee of a person living in Austria OR Purchase of a travellers cheques

how do you wanna go about it pls.

Am new here. Please can anyone tell me how to legalise documents by proxy in Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Nigeria) because i dont live in abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working Legally In Austria by elijah101(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Wizagozie .... mr wisdom chiagozie Joseph

You have reach here again with another ID ..... Espritferv

Scam for years .. Run away he can't do anything for you .. he just wants to drain you of your hard earned money .. Thief .. Ole ..
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Phelixblaq(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Guys am new here..... I am the one sponsoring myself... Is it a must to get a sponsor since I have all it takes financially?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Espritferv: 4:43am On Jun 18, 2017
elijah101:

You have reach here again with another ID ..... Espritferv

Scam for years .. Run away he can't do anything for you .. he just wants to drain you of your hard earned money .. Thief .. Ole ..
Hahahaha is a simple thing if you have been scam you have been asked to state it here with evidence you cannot. People are wise this days they don't run when you say scam scam, they run when you prove it. My other ID is still 100% valid. I created this because I dropped my phone no. On nairaland which the forum don't allow that's why i have been given little time off from the account. I get calls for Job everyday, cos of testimonies from people who have benefited from my job. Pls if you are on nairaland and u have benefited in one way on the other indicate. Thou most that have are busy with their studies overseer unlike a church rat like you who is still stuck here in Nigeria
Re: Working Legally In Austria by elijah101(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2017
if you all have ear listen .. but if you dont want to .. then you can fall victim ..
Re: Working Legally In Austria by 2bpat: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
@Asiwaju
Good day Bros. How life? I following keenly your post especially travelling stuff.

Please I need your sincere thoughts/guidance.

I wish to travel to Australia for my masters (MBA) . I sincerely wish to work and earn money while schooling so I can take care of my self and dependants at home. How possible is this as student and what is the least on can earn.
I have Bsc in Accounting 2.2 and have worked as contract staff for 5yrs but lost my job recently. Can you recommend any school with lower fee for international students, and the best city in terms of jobs and low cost.
Please I await your sincere response.
Thank you.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by elijah101(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Please don't let anybody overbill you oo
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Christopher1992: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Please i need your advice. I am Nigerian citizen but i live in Malaysia. I want to go to Austria and i have a friend there, she is Austrian citizen. She work in a good company and she accepted to help me with letter of invitation that can last either 3 or 6 months, so i don't know if i can be able to get working permit when i come.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by 2bpat: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good day my people,
Please I have 2 very important questions and I need those with experience to answer.
(1) is it a must to engage the services of
AGENT while applying for Masters in Australia?

(2) must I submit my o'level/WAEC certificate as part of admission requirements?

Kindly help answer
Re: Working Legally In Austria by sobastical: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
2bpat:
Good day my people,
Please I have 2 very important questions and I need those with experience to answer.
(1) is it a must to engage the services of
AGENT while applying for Masters in Australia?

(2) must I submit my o'level/WAEC certificate as part of admission requirements?

Kindly help answer

This is Austria thread not Australia
Re: Working Legally In Austria by 2bpat: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oooh, sorry
Re: Working Legally In Austria by 123hi: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello I just did my interview at Austria embassy today and they ask a lot of questions morever I'm
Ask to solve math ,physics and chemistry.. just wanna know if the interview is so important that I can be decline cause of that ?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by sobastical: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
123hi:
Hello I just did my interview at Austria embassy today and they ask a lot of questions morever I'm
Ask to solve math ,physics and chemistry.. just wanna know if the interview is so important that I can be decline cause of that ?

Wow! shocked shocked shocked

Student right?
Ofcourse they might send the interview answers to the school too just to verify the genuineness of your application
Re: Working Legally In Austria by 123hi: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Haaaa that's means my resident permit can be decline due to the interview??
Re: Working Legally In Austria by petemail2all(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys good day. I'm currently looking at getting 3months Schengen visa before end of December. I will be going in through France and the move to Austria. I have read lots of pages on this thread and I see it's a long time the thread started. This is 2017. Hows is life now in Austria, what's the ratio of language barrier, what are the job opportunities there now..... Pls give current update. Thanks.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by petemail2all(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
So many persons need to know more about visiting, hustling and possible getting work permit or green card in the schengen countries...

I wish there could be someone to make this thread lively by giving us his experience over there and possible opportunities towards gaining green card in these countries. I myself would appreciate if there's anyone out there who could help.....
God bless you.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Phenmeson(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2017
petemail2all:
So many persons need to know more about visiting, hustling and possible getting work permit or green card in the schengen countries...

I wish there could be someone to make this thread lively by giving us his experience over there and possible opportunities towards gaining green card in these countries. I myself would appreciate if there's anyone out there who could help.....
God bless you.

European countries doesn't use Green card.
You can only use Schengen visa for visit and not work.
You can try to use the Schengen visa to enter Turkey and obtain Turkish residence/ work permit
Re: Working Legally In Austria by petemail2all(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2017
Thanks a lot for the reply. I guess from your post it's easier to get work permit in turkey than in other schengen countries...

Phenmeson:

European countries doesn't use Green card.
You can only use Schengen visa for visit and not work.
You can try to use the Schengen visa to enter Turkey and obtain Turkish residence/ work permit
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Adewillz(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
delete
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Phenmeson(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
petemail2all:
Thanks a lot for the reply. I guess from your post it's easier to get work permit in turkey than in other schengen countries...

Yes base on the little information i know. I also live in an European country where work permit is only for foreign Students or EU citizens and working illegally is risky
Re: Working Legally In Austria by ChuksEbube: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hellllloooooo, please is anyone in hear? I have some questions
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Stanleykobby(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Pls what likely questions can one be asked at the Austrian embassy on interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.